Anybody kno her?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Did she used to live in Berea?
Wondering

Irvine, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2013
If thats the one that worked at bybee she is bad news. Heard she stole lottery or sum sh*t.
sytyzin

Martin, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2013
What do you want to kno
Curious

Irvine, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2013
sytyzin wrote:
What do you want to kno
Anything u kno about her?
Mee

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2013
She never worked at Bybee. I know cuz she is my cousin. She has been with the same guy for a cpl yrs now and she is not bad news. What do u want with her?
lost

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2013
there are a couple of girls in madison co by this name. One of them did work at Bybee, she also is a pill head that is with a married couple and she has a kid. i to heard she lost her job at bybee for stealing. ive known her a long time. stay away.
Curious

Irvine, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
lost wrote:
there are a couple of girls in madison co by this name. One of them did work at Bybee, she also is a pill head that is with a married couple and she has a kid. i to heard she lost her job at bybee for stealing. ive known her a long time. stay away.
Thats the one im talking about just wondering if all that was true or not? Heard she was in jail and had her kid there.
hmmm

Elizabethtown, IN

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Must be a few of them with the same name. One I know of is young and trash. No kid. A mess. Mess family. Total drama.
1234abc

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2013
one i know is a skank n has kids. lives in berea.
yep1234

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the one im talking about just wondering if all that was true or not? Heard she was in jail and had her kid there.
That is true. She got preg by a 50 year old man. He tried to help her and it didnt work, but, from what I know, he was a horrible person too. She is a pill head, she cant pass a drug test in court. She lives with a man and woman. They all have this big happy thing going on. Im pretty sure you wanna stay away from that mess. Good luck.
Curious

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2013
yep1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. She got preg by a 50 year old man. He tried to help her and it didnt work, but, from what I know, he was a horrible person too. She is a pill head, she cant pass a drug test in court. She lives with a man and woman. They all have this big happy thing going on. Im pretty sure you wanna stay away from that mess. Good luck.
Thx. I was just curious as to what her situation was. Sometimes ppl add to their story to make u feel sorry for them. Im sure u kno how that goes lol. Im one that does not like to b taken advantage of.
bad girl 2323

Detroit, MI

#13 Dec 8, 2015
I heard you got to watch your man or woman around her people say she is nasty and will sleep with anyone that will feed her nurotins
ol pops

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2015
She is good mmmm
BadGirlhot mess

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2016
bad girl 2323 wrote:
I heard you got to watch your man or woman around her people say she is nasty and will sleep with anyone that will feed her nurotins
Yep u better cause if they got nurotin that's all it takes or that month check
Softballgirl

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2016
Her and her neighbor Bobbie sell subixon toghter...she says she's guy but has a man living with her..keeps all kinds of kids and I just wonder what kind of mother would leave there kid with her if all people...she take hand fulls of norotions at a time is sad...she is very weird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 20 min You Think You Kno... 846
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min CriminalForever 153,554
Confidential Informants for RPD (Feb '12) 36 min CriminalForever 12
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,989
Bill's Truck Stop AKA old 76/Huddle House (Nov '09) 2 hr David 5
lookin for a man named Colin 4 hr David 6
I know this 6 hr Anne 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages