Sensa Weight Loss Powder

Sensa Weight Loss Powder

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Wondering

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Has anyone tried this stuff?? Sounds kinda weird to me and I wondered if it was a ripoff or for real?
Louise2

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Has anyone tried this stuff?? Sounds kinda weird to me and I wondered if it was a ripoff or for real?
Ask yourself one question: Does it sound too good to be true???
dk

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2012
It actually does work, but not by the way they tell you. They add ingredients in the stuff to make you full faster. Think about when you eat Chinese, and you can eat a little and be full. They put the same ingredients that are in that into sensa
Louise2

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2012
dk wrote:
It actually does work, but not by the way they tell you. They add ingredients in the stuff to make you full faster. Think about when you eat Chinese, and you can eat a little and be full. They put the same ingredients that are in that into sensa
Do you mean MSG - monosodium glutamate?
dk

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Um yea, I think so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 149,020
I Will Be Getting My Catwoman & Things Will Not... 1 hr Bats 35
dreams.... 2 hr goldilocks 59
Police pay must read 2 hr Sgt Webster 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 38,072
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 3 hr nothing compared 85
Jake Thorn, Jake's Auto Sales, Jake's Forgotten... 4 hr David 15

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages