Brook Cody and Nikki Haik

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

East Bernard, TX

#1 Jul 7, 2009
NE one heard what happened with them getting busted the other day in that hotel in Lexington??
ROSE

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2009
wondering wrote:
NE one heard what happened with them getting busted the other day in that hotel in Lexington??
What did they get busted for?
truth

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Mike Gabbard is the guy that set Brook up. Watch out for him.
ROSE

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2009
what did they get busted for?
Because I can

Peoria, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2009
I would like to hear more on this!
real deal

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2009
OC and Methadone's... if really know Brook and Nikki then you know what there sellin! and also they didnt get busted in Lex, it was in Berea! Honestly they were just waiting for it to happen. To obvious with there shit plus they sold to a bunch of rats that I know of!
get it right

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2009
Nikki or Mike didnt get busted...only Brook!!! He's being accused of sh*t that he didnt do. Nikki and Mike were just questioned for an hour or so....whats that sound like?????
get it right

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2009
real deal wrote:
OC and Methadone's... if really know Brook and Nikki then you know what there sellin! and also they didnt get busted in Lex, it was in Berea! Honestly they were just waiting for it to happen. To obvious with there shit plus they sold to a bunch of rats that I know of!
Once again.....Ive known Brook my whole life and never knew of him selling anything!!!!!!!!!! He's being ACCUSED and SET UP!!!!!!!! Innocent until proven guilty.
Anon

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2009
get it right wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again.....Ive known Brook my whole life and never knew of him selling anything!!!!!!!!!! He's being ACCUSED and SET UP!!!!!!!! Innocent until proven guilty.
This Brooke from the crossin? That one was always teh sober one in the family for what little I knew them.
get it right

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2009
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
This Brooke from the crossin? That one was always teh sober one in the family for what little I knew them.
actually i think you mean brock. hes the straight one but brook isalso a very good person that is being set up and it isnt fair.
Max Power

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2009
It's sad when someone cannot type their own name correctly. Just say no to drugs!
Anon

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2009
Max Power wrote:
It's sad when someone cannot type their own name correctly. Just say no to drugs!
???

Who mispelt their own name? What drugs you takin to comment blindly?
in the know

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2009
now they have all been busted!!mike gabbard,tenes,brook an nikki and colby Tate.all of them were indicted together!!! On Oct.6,2009..
Crak Hed

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2009
Brook was ratted on by Mike Gabbard, I talk to Brook on a regular basis. Brock is the good one that doesnt do anything.
hmm

Crestview, FL

#15 Oct 7, 2009
colby ? what did he do ?
lol

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2009
omg.. mike doesnt rat on anyone.. u dont know himto well do ya?/ they all did get indicted and they was all there selling there drugs.. tenia as# ran to arizona.. i hope that bi%ch gets what she deserves..brook and nikki arent innocent they sell the crap too....
Crak Hed

United States

#17 Oct 10, 2009
Mike is a rat, a BIG RAT!!!!!! So it Jewells brother Clint, I hope both of them end up cornholed
From the Past

Richmond, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2009
I remember when Brook was a cool guy to be around. Always makin u laugh, clean cut, no worries. Then he got w/ Nikki and everything about him changed. We used to be really good friends. He came to all the parties and would just come over and watch tv w/ me and my friends. But after her he just let himself go. Months w/o shaving, our friendship took a hit bc Nikki was so damn annoying that nobody wanted to go over there...always"Broooook, I need this" and "Brooook, u cant leave w/o me" She was so damn...UHHHH! Nobody liked her. She slept around on him and I hated that. He was so damn nieve about it. A friend of his told Brook that he walked in on her cheating and Brook was like..."O, its just a rumor" He was sick over that girl. And she used his love for his daughter against him.I miss the friend that he used to be. The one who cared about himself and his friends. The guy she turned him into, you can hardly recognize him anymore.
For all those who remember the old Borrk, be thankful you knew him when he had his own personality. Not the zombie that looks like him now!
From the Past

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2009
*the old Brook*
loser

Richmond, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2009
they are all loser's. them & their black boy's have sold anything you can name from that curve in the crossing. they are not welcomed there or anywhere. they have been tracked by the state police. their car's are bugged. they know what you do. lol,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone been to Fuji massage studio ?? 5 min tuggernuts 21
F*ck buddy needed! 7 min herpfan 16
Need a job ASAP 8 min latreen 10
Bonnie Cable passing 9 min Bnice 5
Cookout girl 11 min not sam 5
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 16 min whatimeisit 19,723
Dusty Dunaway (Nov '12) 22 min Dusty 4
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr Chester Molester 4,936
Mr. Cobb at ORP funeral home 7 hr Bbarnett 4
More from around the web