Interested

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Just wondering, does anyone know when Poppy's will open? It's in the location that Nam's Bistro used to be at.
Richmond

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2013
July 5 is to be the grand opening.
ginger

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Where was Nam's Bistro, never heard of it.
Richmond

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Close to Domino's Pizza on the Bypass.
Good Stuff

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2013
July 5. The donuts are going to be awesome. Got some samples at last week's Taste of Richmond. They've perfected their own recipe. Going to be made fresh daily.
Joe

Elizabethtown, IN

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Who is the owner?
Hrc

London, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2013
good job
hungry

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Are they open?
Bill

Pine Ridge, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2013
hungry wrote:
Are they open?
Yes!
Very good
Sue-B

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2013
Went there today and was a bit disappointed! A dozen donuts was over $9, small in size and not very tasty but supporting small business is important to me. This was the first time but might try again down the road. Must say the lady behind the counter was very nice and totally too happy for 7am.
Martha

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Went there and absolutely loved it! The people were so kind and funny. I felt like I was right at home. Not to mention the doughnuts were GREAT! I ate four and I'm on a "diet" Also had a cup of their snickerdoodle coffee. Also great. I will definitely be going back. Definitely recommend!!!!!
mmmmmmm

Martin, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Defending price: if they're awesome, then $9 is worth it.

There's another new donut place in town that's more expensive. But let me tell you, I've absolutely never tasted a better donut. Jelly filled on the spot with the flavor you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 163,881
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr What a Dinkshow 684
Madison County in the 60s and 70s (Apr '09) 7 hr Black Hippie 1,590
Cairn terrier found 10 hr Cairn friend 1
Fish 11 hr Fish 1
clarissa potter (Sep '13) 12 hr Intheknow 27
Romicah Blythe (Aug '09) 13 hr HookedOnPhonics 44

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages