where's the chubby chasin women?

where's the chubby chasin women?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

fattfkkr

Mokena, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2012
There are all kinds of average size guys that prefer sex with bigger women. not just thick but bbw.

so my question is where are the cute average sized women that enjoy sex with chubby guys?

I have found a few in my life so far, but they are far between and its rarely nsa. usually if i hope to get some good sex i have to put in way more work than the skinny guys i see picking up women with little effort.

i can honestly say i have an above average dck, I'm damn good at eating pssy, i know because i love making a girl squirt, and i usually do.

you could look at this as me talking myself up grasping at straws to get laid, but thats not the case. im just saying, you're missing out, ladies! you can sit there and think I'm bullshitting but you'd soon be proven wrong if you took the chance.

fat guys like nsa sex too...i dont want a relationship right now, just good sex with a nice, somewhat in shape girl. and its not that i dont like the big girls, ive been with one and it was good...but its much easier and more enjoyable with a girl that doesnt have bulk that gets in the way, i got that department covered.

and this rant isnt just for me, but for other big dudes who have some good bedroom skills going to waste because they're not being used.

ladies, fck a fat man. you might enjoy it...you most likely will if its me ;) he'll always appreciate it and he'll go the extra mile to please you better than anyone ever has.

Ladies from petite to kind of thick reply here to either set something up or talk about why you wouldnt. Feel free to hurl insults, dont bother me one bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min CCR 165,560
You really know the truth.. 5 min Yes it is me 4
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 44 min Jennifer Renee 41,937
Almost Amused What Will You Do If 1 hr Cornell Woolrich ... 56
Please help! 1 hr Jax 1
News Conway Files Lawsuit Against National College (Sep '11) 2 hr somebody 30
baptist health c section separated from healthy... 5 hr Trump 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance