Middlesboro

Mayfield, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2011
What ever happened with her and that crazy boyfriend of hers? Are they out of jail yet?
WoW

South Fulton, TN

#2 May 11, 2011
Middlesboro wrote:
What ever happened with her and that crazy boyfriend of hers? Are they out of jail yet?
Yes they r both outta jail ! But it's a shame she would do that to her baby ! I hope they both rot in hell ! They will get there's in prison ! I just she liked that dope to much
curious

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2011
I heard that Samantha went to court.Does anyone know if she has to serve any time over this?
who r u

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Who r u and y do u care about her? Your post says u r from Corbin. So y are u asking about Samantha and her case in Richmond? I dont think she did anything to her baby, i know her and i know how much she loves that little girl. She did get off track on the pills but i know she would never hurt her baby, i hate that she's going thru this
Just wondering

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Then why did she admit to it in court???
No Sympathy for pillheads

Ladson, SC

#6 Nov 14, 2011
pill headed mom that neglects or harms children....jails way too good for people like that. Time to reinstitute the public "whippin post".
dana

Odessa, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2011
Know what ur talkin about before u run ur mouths! Samantha is a good person !!and a pill doesnt make u a bad person ,fid something else 2 talk about please!!!
wonderer

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
I want to know what happened in this case did they get Amy time for abusing that poor baby?
in the know

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
I know, they both got time over it. She is not a good person. They are pieces of shit. He had two convictions for child abuse and when they came to jail they had contraband stuck up every hole you could stick something in. They are pill head, white trash, baby beaters. She had a nasty tattoo on her neck that looked like she just stepped out of a dirty #*{re house. They are the scum of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Devere 2 min NastyMan 4
Thoughts of you 9 min bear 70
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 31 min Jennifer Renee 39,572
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min North Mountain 156,470
In The Morning 1 hr Never going to ha... 10
I Want To know What I Can Do 2 hr Curious 922
Big Wayne barrett 2 hr Yep 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages