Fun Things To Do In Richmond

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sunshine

Franklin, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Please leave ideas! I would like some new and fun things to do around Richmond!
no name

Barnesville, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2010
count all the emo kids at the richmond centre on friday nights lol its always a good laugh
Wonder Dog

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
Hang out at Big Als Diner?
Chance of Rain

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2010
Go to Wlamart on Saturday night, no tell'n what you'll see.
United States

#5 Feb 20, 2010
It really depends on what your interests are.
too fast

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2010
hit gogins lane hills about 100 mph now thats fun
wha

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2010
go bar hoppin, good chance you'll meet a few good people.
hahaha

Pineville, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2010
you could always shoot some one that would be fun
Move

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
There is nothing fun to do in this pitiful place. If you're looking for fun you'll have to travel to Lexington, Louisville, Nashville, Las Vegas, etc. The only fun people seem to have around here is doing/selling drugs, hanging at bars, loitering at the mall or posting idiotic crap on this board. And yes, I'm on here, but hey, this is my "fun thing to do in Richmond". Sad, huh?!!!!!!!
Resident

Englewood, CO

#10 Feb 20, 2010
For many years we have been picking up the Model girls and having sex with them. They love a good romp, and are pretty clean for the most part.
Serious

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2010
In the summer, there's Lake Reba with all its activities. Throughout the year when I have houseguests I take them to the EKU Planetarium and to White Hall.
oookay

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2010
read topix and play the song title game
United States

#13 Mar 8, 2010
There is some weird people on here. LOL!! Do whatever you want to do and make it fun.
My suggestion

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2010
Go to the races. They open in April. New people just took over. Makin lots of changes! Look @ their new website. It's pretty good! www.richmond-raceway.net
Curious

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2010
My suggestion wrote:
Go to the races. They open in April. New people just took over. Makin lots of changes! Look @ their new website. It's pretty good! www.richmond-raceway.net

Yes, set on hard bleachers watching local fools drive in a circle while dust and dirt perminate everything you own. Sounds like a redneck time to me. Although the drunks fighting in the stands and parking lot is entertaining.

Don't forget to lock your doors and roll up your windows as you drive through Greens Crossing after dark.
My suggestion

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, set on hard bleachers watching local fools drive in a circle while dust and dirt perminate everything you own. Sounds like a redneck time to me. Although the drunks fighting in the stands and parking lot is entertaining.
Don't forget to lock your doors and roll up your windows as you drive through Greens Crossing after dark.
The people that have taken it over are making changes. Many people love dirt track racing. Look up "The Dream". Those so called rednecks are racing to win $100,000. Dirt track racing isn't just rednecks. I am going to give these people a chance. Their website is nice! They have a moms night, dads day, kids night, food drive and much
more planned. I have lived in Richmond my whole life. There were times that Richmond was rundown. Things are changing. Any bleachers I have ever sat on are hard, so that won't stop me; I just take a stadium chair! I wish these guys the best of luck! We need something to do in this town!
United States

#17 Mar 12, 2010
I've been to the Richmond raceway and it was pretty fun. I am not redneck in any way. Beside I believe this started out as someone new wanting to know what there was to do around Richmond. Everyone has different things they like to do and they are giving this person some ideas, so instead of putting down what other people like to do why don't you help this person out and give them some ideas. Unless putting people down is your idea of fun. Anyways, this person may love racing and didn't even know there was anything like that aroung here!
Local Rider

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2010
Back to the original topic, theres Boonesboro with camping, the lock, putt putt golf, pool, beach, the fort, trails. There is Gibson Bay with Paridise Cove, Putt Putt Golf batting cages, basketball, the lake and the rest Gibson Bay has to offer. There are a couple of small parks at the boat launches on the Kentucky River. There are also several small parks spread around the county. If its bars, there are several really good ones here depending on what your taste are. There are pleanty of spots to fish around the county also. The wildlife managment area out in Kingston has some great fishing. In my opinion (which doesnt mean much) There is plenty of things to do in Richmond and Madison county.
Wonder Dog

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
Watch Big World ride his lawn mower around the bypass.
madcoman

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 20, 2010
Watch the retards walk around downtown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 12 min NotEd 5,112
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min citoyen 136,227
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 47 min Jennifer Renee 19,806
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 49 min Jennifer Renee 32,103
Police car chase in Richmond? (Sep '14) 1 hr Driver 1,414
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 7,748
storage shed living 3 hr stfu 20
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]