Nick Foster is a gay rat

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
localita

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2010
This boy works at Wal-mart and is as fake as they come. He will report you to the cops for anything. Even if he thinks you have something. He tries to make himself look good when he is actually on drugs himself but tries to keep it a secret.
abc

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 26, 2010
how do you know? did you do him?
brad

Berea, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2010
abc is a low life b*tch
localita

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2010
abc wrote:
how do you know? did you do him?
No. You would have to be a nasty bi*** to mess with him. He's always smelling like body odor and shi*. He is truly a disgusting person.
ayo

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2010
That is so true. I think he really has some mental problems. He makes stories up all the time and in his own mind thinks they are true. Ask him about his make believe daughter. He will tell you he adopted a kid when he was 17. He's a really stupid boy and thinks he is big $hit
biggy rat

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Apr 27, 2010
a gay rodent....really...now i have really heard it all...and it works at walmarts too...wowee...will wonders never cease...
ayo

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2010
biggy rat wrote:
a gay rodent....really...now i have really heard it all...and it works at walmarts too...wowee...will wonders never cease...
You must be one of his friends. It appears you 2 have the same IQ
Anonymous

Chandler, AZ

#8 Apr 27, 2010
Put ur name up? Let's see wht people have to say abt ya'll?
ayo

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2010
Is it true he got caught trying to screw a cow? I heard this a while back just wanted to know if anyone else heard the same thing.
abc

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2010
brad wrote:
abc is a low life b*tch
listen, you freak, it was a joke. that other guy did not take my little joke quite so hard. did I step on your toes? besides, if that nick guy is really gay, that is his business. calm down. you will give yourself a heart attack.
localita

Berea, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2010
I don't know about the cow but someone said they walked in on him sucking off a horse.
localita

Berea, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2010
Nick Foster is a lowlife loser and I will re-post everyday to make sure people know it.
localita

Richmond, KY

#15 May 3, 2010
Nick is a loser, just a reminder
Curious

Richmond, KY

#17 May 3, 2010
Ratbag wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget banging the chicken
What about your mother?
biggy rat

London, KY

#18 May 3, 2010
a homosexual rodent??????
Ratbag

Richmond, KY

#19 May 3, 2010
biggy rat wrote:
a homosexual rodent??????
do you want to touch it?
neequu78

Roscoe, IL

#21 Nov 26, 2015
localita wrote:
Nick Foster is a lowlife loser and I will re-post everyday to make sure people know it.
Did this guy happen to move to Illinois by chance?
jerseyboy

Bronx, NY

#22 Nov 27, 2015
neequu78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did this guy happen to move to Illinois by chance?
. No moved in with my mother in Florida, two of a kind wins down there, Jewville.
jerseyboy

Bronx, NY

#24 Nov 28, 2015
queer rat exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you the one and only gay rodent who gets his rocks off by lying on people? Sounds like you've pissed off a few people, working at Walmart harassing people you think "may" have stolen something? You're not a cop, should've just done your real job..
. Sorry, about the misunderstanding here. I'm not the person of interest. To many rats these days, you try to be law abiding, but rats are just something that no town can really tolerate.
Nicholas Guy Foster

Bedford, UK

#25 Jan 8, 2016
Good evening you red neck bufoons. Just to clarify, I'm not a gay rat. Thanks and have a good evening. Adieu!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Get Real 170,009
Peyton D. & H Kent Lee 35 min yawn 6
Kenny guerrant (Feb '17) 2 hr Bigblack 12
Coffee 4 hr Coffee 1
Redi Mart (Apr '09) 4 hr Coffee 20
Make money 4 hr Cheri73 1
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 10 hr translation 2,654

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages