perry pingleton...where is he???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious1234

Cynthiana, KY

#26 Jun 22, 2013
Listen Nikki, he wasnt with you long. He cheated and he didnt love you. Quit trying play like it was real!! Im not lookin for a meal tix or anything. I just wanted to see how he was now. If he loved you back then yall still be together but he left your ass then and sure doesnt want u now! Get a clue. I will be with him again. You will see that. And school go screw yourself, im not a hoe he just didnt want her back then. I was with him i got preg and was sent off. i have no problems and im not a girl i am a lady. i take care of mine. yea so i dont work right now but i make it. you are probably just her trying to make herself look good. she has no business in this discussion anyways. Neither do you.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#27 Jun 22, 2013
First off, im not sure why computer says im in GA or winchester or here and there. noticed almost everyones does. ANYHOW, miss curious, i NEVER once mentioned getting back with Perry now. i said catch up. talk. hows life etc. And even if that was the case its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Sweetheart, he did love me. ya know how i know? Because when someone loves you, you feel it. But thats the past. we were young. why are you comming on topix spreading your stupidity lookin for baby daddy. You are a nut case. You know your just trying start drama. Keep my name out of your mouth. you have no clue about mine and his past nor anything about me.
school

United States

#28 Jun 22, 2013
Getter nikki lol this girl is a nut case forsure...n screw u cause first off u put this tit online for the world too see so anyone can comment on it. Perry left u as well it looks like now ur tryn to use a child as bait....that's sad.n and 2nd this isn't nikki my ip also changes for i use my iphone so get ur facts rite 3rd i also have a child a job and work 10hs aday to support me n my child for her father doesn't live around here so if yr not working i must be supporting ur welfare azz with my tax dollars...ur no good...like i said perry run for dna cause this biotch it crazy....n nikki ill email u who i am i think it will blow ur mine lol we actually know each other thru perry...
school

United States

#29 Jun 22, 2013
So first u say u left n didn't tell him about kid because he was on drug then u post u left because u were sent off sounds like ur a real winner. make up ur mind what the real truth is girl
perry

Winchester, KY

#30 Jun 22, 2013
you guys are confusing me. please tell me something.
definatlyNOT

Cynthiana, KY

#31 Jun 22, 2013
PERRY, this is NIKKI. the girl thats name is curious1234 is full of CRAP!! She cant get her story right. She aint got no kid by you. Dont worry about her. She reliving mine and your relationship from like a million years ago. I left my email address in one of my comments. Find it and email me. Dont worry about her. She is just a lying huzzy!!!!
definatlyNOT

Cynthiana, KY

#32 Jun 22, 2013
EMAIL this address, [email protected] Perry!! hey, school you can also email that email. if you emailed the other one i didnt get it
school

United States

#33 Jun 22, 2013
Perry dont worry about it cause if this is true ill kiss this biotchs feet lol...i doubt any real woman would raise a child yrs n yrs again without contacting the father it dont happen like that. plus she said she didnt work so why wouldnt she contact u long b4 for support it just seems like a kid playn with ur head...child support dna would be the way id went if i were in her shoes but no topix is the route she chose thats why i say its bs n she has no class nor self respect for herself ur mom shoulda raise u better curious1234 now go to richmond child support requst for a dna n they will find him..hell he told u to come to the resturant go since u have pubicly announced u have his child its time to come clean n prove urself!!!
Perry

United States

#34 Jun 23, 2013
Do I or do I not have another child. I really need to know.
Looking Too

Winchester, KY

#35 Dec 12, 2013
Havent't heard from him or seen him in years.
sad

United States

#36 Dec 13, 2013
Me either.
serious note

United States

#37 Jan 1, 2014
Perry you do realize Nikki oldest kid is yours right??? Add it up. She may not be the one posting but her kid is yours. Ask her.
courious

Winchester, KY

#38 Jul 19, 2014
Where is he now? Is he with anyone?
shy

United States

#39 Jul 19, 2014
I have seen Perry with older lady with 2 small children for past year. I know he was in jail few weeks ago. But Perry's always tryn to hit on someone that just how he is
courious

Winchester, KY

#40 Jul 20, 2014
Thanks. Is he a god guy? Is he still with her. He just recently asked me out but I don't want to if he is with someone else on the side.
lol

United States

#41 Jul 20, 2014
He just recently asked me out to. Poor woman he is with deserves much more than him. He is on drugs. Yes he is with her.
courious

Winchester, KY

#42 Jul 20, 2014
Why would he tell me is clean and single. How may woman is this guy with? Please share your story so we can get him. Someone needs to tell his woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Abdhul 148,946
jacob hensley (Sep '08) 1 hr Trutg 22
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 1 hr translation 71
True love 2 hr Wondering 7
How many 2 hr GhostOfChiefNoMore 6
Quanex threads blocked every time 2 hr Anne 5
Rebel Waiting for A Cause 2 hr GhostOfChiefNoMore 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages