perry pingleton...where is he???

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious1234

Cynthiana, KY

#1 May 28, 2013
So, i was wondering where the red head dude is now? He used to be so cute back in the day, before the drugs got to him. Figured maybe he would wanna eventually meet his kid. I never looked back when i found out i was preg. His whole family is a case of drama and i sure didnt want that in my life...curious tho where he is and if he is still with his lil boy momma...
lasasha

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2013
nope not with baby momma...he's doing good..can i help you with something? im a friend of his.
school

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Perry isn't the same perry in school...he is skinny n has no teeth due to drug usage! His family has all split apart n lost everything tbey had....he use to. b stub now he's a dud...u see him walkin all over town.
agree

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2013
no clue..lol
curious1234

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Im just a ex. Was with him back when he was young and his family was together. He was great to me, but he let the drugs tear him down. We would still talk when we seen each other out. But I knew he had someone. Havent seen him in awhile, just was curious how he is.
curious1234

Winchester, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2013
and BTW, ive got a kid by him he never met. He got in to drugs. I didnt want that around my kid or myself. I never done the drugs, smoked or anything. But he has one more kid other than his boy
contact person

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2013
curious1234 wrote:
Im just a ex. Was with him back when he was young and his family was together. He was great to me, but he let the drugs tear him down. We would still talk when we seen each other out. But I knew he had someone. Havent seen him in awhile, just was curious how he is.
Can you give a clue so he can figure out who you are? He wants to meet his kid. I am typing this for him. I see him all the time.
curious1234

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2013
I am definatly not gonna give info on here, only because this isnt the place, however, his email or a number and MAYBe we can discuss this, but if he stopped and thought about things he would know. I cant put my info out on here.
perry

Winchester, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2013
girl, I have no clue you are.
curious 1234

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Trust me. if your him or not, if you used your brain, you would know. We have talked at the elementry school our children attended together at one point(i have a younger son and my older daughter) we were very much together and happy when we were young. Im not open to leaving info on this just will track you down another way.
Perry

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2013
curious 1234 wrote:
Trust me. if your him or not, if you used your brain, you would know. We have talked at the elementry school our children attended together at one point(i have a younger son and my older daughter) we were very much together and happy when we were young. Im not open to leaving info on this just will track you down another way.
Come to Mom's resturant
school

United States

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Who has a child n doesn't contact the fathee til years later. what r u tryn to pull girl sounds like u need help forreal n to get on topix n tell the world. hehe lame azz girl get help n then u see him at school n still don't tell him shame on u..if i were ur daughter id hate u for it if its even true...is this nikki
curious 1234

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2013
No. My name isnt Nikki. Sorry. And i kept him and his drugs away from my child. Simple as that. He was in jail on drugs and that doesnt work for me. but nope not Nikki, try again.
definatlyNOT

Winchester, KY

#19 Jun 19, 2013
school wrote:
Who has a child n doesn't contact the fathee til years later. what r u tryn to pull girl sounds like u need help forreal n to get on topix n tell the world. hehe lame azz girl get help n then u see him at school n still don't tell him shame on u..if i were ur daughter id hate u for it if its even true...is this nikki
This is Nikki. Im not sure if he dated more Nikki than just me. However, my kids are not his. My kids are only 12(just turned) and 9. For me to have a kid by him she would have to be at least 14. Its not me out there questioning. Yes, Ive seen Perry a few times and yep one time happened to be at a school but im not the one looking for him. I see him walking or around town if i needed to speak to him i would hunt him down other than this crappy website. Yep, i was with him when we were teenagers, yep i loved him. But, we parted ways and that was that. So, try some more names. Thank ya. And Perry, I hope you are doing good.
Perry

United States

#20 Jun 20, 2013
I am good but don't think I have another child.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Well perry i dont know. i was with u forever at that time but just know it wasnt me claiming to have your kid. mine is only 12. I hope things continue good for you.
perry

Winchester, KY

#22 Jun 21, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this so I can talk to you?
Please call me or come to Mom's resturant.
curious1234

Cynthiana, KY

#23 Jun 21, 2013
Im not comming by your moms resturant. I dont have your number, I cant call you. Im glad you dont think you have another kid. And Nikki, your so wrong. You was with him back then? He was with everybody. He didnt love you. You were just like the rest of us girls, his booty calls. He loved nobody but him self and the drugs.
school

United States

#24 Jun 21, 2013
curious1234 wrote:
Im not comming by your moms resturant. I dont have your number, I cant call you. Im glad you dont think you have another kid. And Nikki, your so wrong. You was with him back then? He was with everybody. He didnt love you. You were just like the rest of us girls, his booty calls. He loved nobody but him self and the drugs.
i believe this girl is full of tit perry! First u keep the kid from its so called fsther all these yrs. 2Nd u come on topixs to publicly announce it 3rd u want perry to know but not willing to meet up or talk to him.. get outta here sounds like ur another hoe lookn for a dad fpr ur kids. if u were any type of woman ud never keep ur kid from their father no matter what the situation is. as for nikki her n perry were together avery long time sorry sweetie but they did love each other lil hoes like urself ruined their relationship....perry here's my advice to u have this deleted n don't stress over it because it either b.s or this girl has problems noone in their rite mind does what this girl is doing... yes I'm calln u a girl cause ur by far a lady pulln the bs u r..i really hope he is the dad after u drug hiis name thru the dirt on this site that's a law suite if not..if this crazy girl meets up with u perry ran as fast as u can to have dna.
definatlyNOT

Cynthiana, KY

#25 Jun 21, 2013
Im not sure who you are "school" but your totally right! He was my first love. We were together for awhile, and he even proposed to me. He was a pretty awesome guy then. People make mistakes, im far from perfect but he knew who loved him. And Perry, definatly delete this crap and dont sweat it. Ive got two kids that DONT have a father because their dad chooses not to but by NO means would i Ever accuse someone to be my baby daddy if it wasnt the case. Thats a nut job lookin for drama. Take care Perry and if you want to catch up my email is dragonfly01026501 at yahoo . com..EMAIL me but since haters gonna hate, you got to tell me something that i know its definatly you. Take care "school" as im sure we must know each other. And curious1234---u need to take your drama to someone else. Do i think he has another kid, around the time we were together NOOO. your just full of poo lookin for a meal ticket. Find someone else to harass. That is all my friends, that is all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 152,034
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 1 hr Lonely Ed 4
Huge Party across the Rockcastle line 1 hr David 7
Calling all drug dealers! 1 hr Police 4
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 1 hr translation 67
Chad Gordon 2 hr Cupcake 9
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 38,760
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 3 hr uuu 33

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages