First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Why don't you people focus on things that need to be corrected in your life instead of singling out a person and bring them down. You truely must be pathetic to sit around and consistantly degrade another person.
Mercy

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Kim are you still as hot as you used to be. Damn you're a fine woman
star

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Sep 28, 2009
yea shes a good fu** to >>
kim

Corbin, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2009
im getting my life together so for all you hatin ass people you need to get over it move on and dont be mad that you can do it like me as for melvin shane farris he is nothn but a woman beater so dont be stupid like me have fun
drivin my car you low life
Mercy

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2009
Tell them kiss your A$$ Kim! Do you still cut hair? I used to get my haircut so I could see you! Of course I could be mistaken here. I tipped well because well!!!!!
kim

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Mercy wrote:
Kim are you still as hot as you used to be. Damn you're a fine woman
hey whats up who is this
hristina Bratcher

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2009
hit me up I still got the same # I still got them papers for you and your oyher thingz, I still Have the same number.
kim

Corbin, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2009
hristina Bratcher wrote:
hit me up I still got the same # I still got them papers for you and your oyher thingz, I still Have the same number.
i lost your number ill try to find you love ya girl
Christina Bratcher

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2009
I don't have a phone at the moment I will stop by your momz. Plus I got some really good news to tell ya. Love ya to!!
Mercy

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2009
Kim I wish I could tell you who I was, but I cant because well you wouldnt even know who I am. You could see me and be like Oh yea I know that guy! But thats about it! You are a beautiful woman.
player 4 life

Russell, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2009
kim wrote:
im getting my life together so for all you hatin ass people you need to get over it move on and dont be mad that you can do it like me as for melvin shane farris he is nothn but a woman beater so dont be stupid like me have fun
drivin my car you low life
its about time you get your life together and quit dumping your kids off with men that you rob, as in stealing cars, guns, and dope, and money. Sad thing is that your puss was not even worth loosing my stuff. I hope the hell that your puss don't smell like your ass hole anymore, I guess since we are grown now I can tell you why I never could go down on your puss, well its cause it smelled like you took a hot shit and and wiped it to the front of your cooter. Each time we would be F****** and your cooter got hot, the smell would spread up to me. Just thought you should know this about your stink pack, and I wonder if I have anyone out there who agrees with me. Looks are deceiving, yea you are not a bad looking woman, but you sure as hell aint nothing to take to bed at night. Yours truely, Player 4 life (family man now)
Dont hate

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2009
player 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
its about time you get your life together and quit dumping your kids off with men that you rob, as in stealing cars, guns, and dope, and money. Sad thing is that your puss was not even worth loosing my stuff. I hope the hell that your puss don't smell like your ass hole anymore, I guess since we are grown now I can tell you why I never could go down on your puss, well its cause it smelled like you took a hot shit and and wiped it to the front of your cooter. Each time we would be F****** and your cooter got hot, the smell would spread up to me. Just thought you should know this about your stink pack, and I wonder if I have anyone out there who agrees with me. Looks are deceiving, yea you are not a bad looking woman, but you sure as hell aint nothing to take to bed at night. Yours truely, Player 4 life (family man now)
You are an absolute freakin idiot!! Quit hatin cause she didn't want your nasty as$. LOSER. Family man? Yeah right,,, you would want a family with you?
Dont hate

Richmond, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2009
You are an absolute freakin idiot!! Quit hatin cause she didn't want your nasty as$. LOSER. Family man? Yeah right,,,WHO would want a family with you?
mmm

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2009
She is nothing but a HOE and always be one. she uses good people that try to help her.she will sleep any body.
hahahaha

Richmond, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2009
mmm wrote:
She is nothing but a HOE and always be one. she uses good people that try to help her.she will sleep any body.
When you have sex with someone it is usually a good idea to have it with a BODY. You are just a loser who needs to bugg about other people to make yourself feel better. Whats wrong? Kim get more action than you?
ejm

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2009
player 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the kim i no, a hoe!
FYI

London, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2010
Hey there Kim. I just wanted to let everyone know that this sl*t is not getting her life back together. She is still the same street-walking HO she has always been. I also just wanted to let Kim know that when I see her again, she will be taking an a*s whipping!! Kim, you should know who this is.
what

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2010
dam how many guys she slept with
ejm

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 6, 2010
what wrote:
dam how many guys she slept with
she is like a door knob everybody gets a turn, i used her a** for a while, she loved it 2!
FYI

London, KY

#22 Jan 11, 2010
Yeah, we all know what Kim is!!!! I just wish that all of you men would watch what you are doing. This woman is a user to the extreme. She never has a place to live - she lives with the guy that she is f*cking at the time. This HO has no shame! She will steal from you and then expect you to kiss her a**. She is truly a bit*h I want to beat the hell out of!!!!! Kim, I hope you read this!! I really would like to talk to you. This is something that will be resolved sooner or later!!! I will catch you out someday, and we will settle things then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Investigation for Jesse 31 min Terry 295
Tommy Ambrose (Jan '13) 31 min Love304 10
I Am in An Ungodly Amount of Pain. 56 min translation 517
Anyone been to Fuji massage studio ?? 1 hr yep 31
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 21,899
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr KellyP_Onuandher 33,785
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr politico 142,339
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages