hiding from warrants!!!!!

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sherry smallbrain lol

Mullins, SC

#1 Feb 22, 2009
sherry smallbrain is hiding from police so they wont serve a warrant on her but she has newly moved unfortunately into the wonderful town of richmond to start her con here..by the way she lives at shawnee trail in richmond .. just in case she pisses you off !!!!!!!!!! you can put her in jail for her warrant !!!!!!!!!!it is in richmond ky for not showing up in court !!!!!have a nice day
FeFo

Clarksville, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2009
I heard they finally got Greg Grant. I wonder who ratted him out?
James

Paris, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2009
Why the hell would anyone hide form the cops? They WILL find you eventually, and when they do you're going to serve even MORE time!
gamegirl

London, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2009
If you have ever been arrested by RPD , you would hide too. TRUST ME! THOSE GUYS ARE NOT GENTLE!!!!
Bill

Paris, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2009
Call your Lawyer, make sure he/she is present, then call the cops. Don't tell the cops that your lawyer is there. They will prolly eff it up, and you'll get off. Running from the law is no way to live.
sasha

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2009
hey does anyone know robert lynch. he used to be married to ruby white. he has several warrants on him out of warren co. ohio. he severely beat an a ederly man so bad he is fighting for his life. there is a reward for him. what he did to this old man is awful. times are hard, turn him in and get the reward. make this wrong right. he does carpenter and roofing work. he is crazy and dangerous....beware. call the police....

“DONE WITH TOPIX”

Since: Dec 08

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2009
sasha wrote:
hey does anyone know robert lynch. he used to be married to ruby white. he has several warrants on him out of warren co. ohio. he severely beat an a ederly man so bad he is fighting for his life. there is a reward for him. what he did to this old man is awful. times are hard, turn him in and get the reward. make this wrong right. he does carpenter and roofing work. he is crazy and dangerous....beware. call the police....
Wow.... I use to date him when I first moved to KY in 1999. Didn't know he could hurt anyone.... he drank a little too much, but was always good to me and my kids....
sasha

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2009
you seem like a nice lady. i cant imagine you being involved with him. watch out for your self. do you guys have kids together? i see you are from hamilton ohio i am from lebanon. i moved to ky. 35 years ago. but i sure do like ky. take care.

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2009
sasha wrote:
was he also with a girl named brenda riddell that was married to george
curious 2

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2009
sasha wrote:
Something makes me want to ask--why haven't you turned him in yourself and collected reward if this is all true?
sasha

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2009
curious, just to let you know i am a very nice person. and what i have said is true. call the courts . all i know is he is running from warrants. if you dont beleive call the mason ohio proscutor . and yes he used to be with a girl named brenda. and all i was doing was letting the great people of richmond area who thought they knew him to be careful. and also what do you think i am doing on this computer i am trying to find him myself. we are in a recession you know, and i sure could use the money myself. all im doing is to find out if he went back to richmond... and hopefully keep some other elderly person from getting attacked by an alcholic. good day...
WHYDOYAWANTTAKNO W

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2009
Does anyone know which one of the Sturgill boys just got released from prison on probation?

“DONE WITH TOPIX”

Since: Dec 08

Montréal, Canada

#13 Mar 9, 2009
sasha wrote:
you seem like a nice lady. i cant imagine you being involved with him. watch out for your self. do you guys have kids together? i see you are from hamilton ohio i am from lebanon. i moved to ky. 35 years ago. but i sure do like ky. take care.
He lived in Waco when I met him. May still stay somewhere around there. Does his ex-wife still live in Spurlin trailer park? No, we don't have any kids together, thank GOD...lol

He use to frequent the Maverick, and I went there with him once or twice.... back in 1999.

He must be addicted to something more than just alcohol, to become so violent. I'm not trying to defend him or anything..... just know that he wouldn't hurt a fly when he and I were together....
Hoochiema

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2009
Anyone know where Roy Sturgill is? I hear he is out on probation. Would love to see him!
well well

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2010
Brad Smith has a warrant and it's only a Matter of time. You don't mess with the law idiot!!
Veteran

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2010
I cannot help but wonder how many police officers are hiding from warrants?
Brad Smith

Clay City, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2011
Runnin from the law is a lot more fun than workin just look at me. I don't work and ain't going to.
Family

Lexington, KY

#18 May 10, 2011
FeFo wrote:
I heard they finally got Greg Grant. I wonder who ratted him out?
I tried to tell them where he was for years. It's about time they got him! I want to know how he got off so easy?!
So ur runnin

Lexington, KY

#19 May 10, 2011
Brad Smith wrote:
Runnin from the law is a lot more fun than workin just look at me. I don't work and ain't going to.
You'll think its fun until u get caught. My ex got away with runnin too for a few yrs, but when they finally got him he got extra time, lots of extra time and not in the local pokey he went to the big house. Sound like fun to you? Think ur man enough to make it thru without incident? Hope so for u. OH! A small question, what r u doing that's making it so fun and if ur not working how r u living honey? Sounds like a truly illegal existence... I wouldn't want to live like hat always looking over my shoulder. I remember when I was with him and I didn't know he had a warrant, but he always got crazy nervous when a cop got behind us. Its no way to live. Wisen up and turn ur self in and get it over with.
How do u think

Lexington, KY

#20 May 10, 2011
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell them where he was for years. It's about time they got him! I want to know how he got off so easy?!
Makes u wonder doesn't it??????!!!! Ever heard of a cheese eater??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Justified Justice 167,750
Overdosed victims 6 hr Reak 5
Richmond is infested with Herion (Oct '15) 6 hr Evil Jeff Sessions 34
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 7 hr translation 1,796
Thief ASHLEY REMBERT 10 hr nancy nun 6
$100 reward for info on who stole a laptop on L... 11 hr DR Francisco 6
RANDY FRYER return the laptop you stole 11 hr DR Francisco 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages