Snitchy Poo

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2010
It's about time that someone got busted for dealing at that place. But I can't believe it wasn't any of the people that I have reported time and time again. Veronica Rogers, Josh Rogers, Kevin Knuckles. Well maybe next time. All these people work for a company called CQIS. The majority of their employees are ex-convicts or drug dealers. Any factory they work at, you are going to have drugs running rampant.
wondering

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2010
wow.... I know quite a few people who work there and they all seem to be decent people. My nephew works there as well and I can honestly say the people I see come out of there are busting their asses working... so maybe you should let the authorities handle it and mind your business, as long as they aren't trying to sell to you then why is it a concern of yours?
Snitchy Poo

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2010
And I would have posted this why? Could it be because they were trying to sell to me and my husband. So maybe you should kiss my butt. Or maybe you are one of the dealers and you just don't want to be arrested.
wondering

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Obviously someone didn't take the DARE classes in school and just learn to say No to drugs. I do not work there, I have a good job so I don't have to sell drugs. I am just saying, wouldn't it be smart to let the authorities handle it considering snitches get stitches and you said yourself, they are ex convicts and drug dealers. And by the way, thanks for the invitation but I'd rather not kiss your butt!!!
dense

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
They were heading to Will ma Lainhart but they was caught at the gate. They was waiting on her to get to the factory
Kevin knuckles

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Snitchy poo your a b*tch... harrassing and slandering my name is against the law. But im not a snitch so if i find out who you are im not gonna call the cops! I believe in karma, what goes around comes around! Hope u have a great live hiding behind that computer slandering ppl! Your probably just some stupid person that got fired from tokico and jealous of me cuz you wanted my job! Go get a life!
Ex cop

Sarasota, FL

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Snitches get stitches is a good point. I did 20 years and hated rats, never needed them. Hey snitchy poo are you one of those who didn't have what it takes to make it through the academy? I suggest you leave the law enforcement to those paid to perform such duties, they have the training and a jail to deposit perps into. One thing I remember about a dealer from my posting in Western Kentucky was they too was a rat knocking out the competition. Keep in mind Judas was a rat too. Keep your 30 pieces of silver and if you are not a troll then keep your head intact. I assure people get too full of themselves and get caught. from my experience you need to get into your own problems. Just saying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 9 min Ed Hieronymus 814
Small Wonders Daycare (Dec '10) 19 min Embrace 56
wbeasto 57 min David 3
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,629
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 17,772
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 29,449
Brookelyn F. 1 hr hell yes 10
Police car chase in Richmond? 2 hr Just Checking In 764
scott renfro found dead 4 hr Clayton Bigsby 3
Richmond Dating