Colonel Mustard
Trolls

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Bushwaker
Citizen

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Colonel Mustard and Bushwaker were are you trolls at miss reading your uneducated thoughts on local elections. Love reading how dumb you two are. It's like reading the comic section in paper. Because both of you are so clueless it's comical.
Pixie dust

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2013
It is bushwhacker, not bushwaker.Bush whacker is two words,bush refers to the hairy part of the female reproductive organ.Whacker refers to his 9 and a half inch throbbing cod.
Citizen

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2013
I see your back under a different screen name pixie dust. Lol. Let ignorant post begin again like that last one you just posted.
Bushwhacker

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Trolls and pixies are in the same family.Just like all the inbreds from valley view.
Colonel Mustard

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Trolls and pixies are in the same family.Just like all the inbreds from valley view.
please quit talking about us. You are making fools out of us. They know who we are.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#7 May 5, 2014
You are both still at it. LOL same things never change.
Bush Whacker

Richmond, KY

#8 May 13, 2014
I'm right here! Trolling as always!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr Huh 8,381
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 170,014
ford hall inc 6 hr Huh 4
Cheating Spouses 10 hr Andie 103
Cable in Dreamland 12 hr Dan 1
EKU Aviation program (Dec '12) 14 hr Crash 22
James Robinson 15 hr Honest about it 7

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages