New Stores: Richmond Centre??

New Stores: Richmond Centre??

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Diana37

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Curious person here, wondering what new stores are coming to the Centre. I heard Golden Corral, and two other bigger stores where coming soon, but no consensus on which ones they will be. Anyone have a legitimate answer? I tried to find it elsewhere before asking here, so please keep the trolling to a minimum.
Someone in Richmond

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2012
I heard Golden Coral and Goody's are going into the old mall. And that Target is looking to go next to Hastings.
sad

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Someone in Richmond wrote:
I heard Golden Coral and Goody's are going into the old mall. And that Target is looking to go next to Hastings.
for the last 25 years or so I heard target was coming I. Highly doubt it. I hope u r right about goodys coming back.
wow

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2012
the small lot on the right at the Frankie Dr. entrance is being discussed at the next zoning board meeting,,,,,wonder what it's going to be.
yeah

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2012
home depot and cheddars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What makes a man 6 min Crazy Kim 5
Brooke Robinson 6 min Awesome 38
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 20 min Jennifer Renee 37,625
Any Single Woman Out There Want To Go Out With ... 21 min translation 37
Judy Biggs 36 min true facts 9
Just wondering 1 hr Just sharing 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 148,158
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages