LOL

Beverly Hills, FL

#111 Jan 27, 2013
My name is Toby!!
rutz

Henderson, KY

#112 Jan 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
My name is Toby!!
my name be toby
Lee

Singapore, Singapore

#113 Aug 18, 2013
Race mixing is not good. Diversity is beautiful. Imagine if everyone interbreed, all would have brown skin in the future! Because of that, many people would look the same and it would be so boring. Race mixing does not cure racism! Segregation and separation of race does! All the races should be separated from one another and be living with their own kind, like how they're meant to be before multiculturalism started!
Plain and Simple

Richmond, KY

#114 Aug 18, 2013
I like to think of nature as the most direct, unconfused, universally pure means of seeing what God intended for this world. The unhindered biosphere is a truly wondrous perpetual motion machine, and all life within is a part of it. No misinterpreted scriptures or others words or ideas of us mere humans can hope to express the harmonious perfection that would exist, if we humans would stop meddling and over-complicating life with crud like this.

I figure if God - or Mother Nature, if you prefer - did not want people of varying ethnicity to be able to interbreed, it would not be genetically possible.

Yet it is, and examples of interbreeding are rampant throughout history, and even the Bible, if one looks past a few misinterpreted lines that had more to do with politics and military demographics than actual race.

What's more, Caucasians of European descent (which encompasses almost every white person in America) are made up of many varying subgroups and ancestral backgrounds themselves, but few make a fuss over the lack of distinction made when they interbreed.

Bigots can paint their positions on segregation in whatever flowery, logical colors they like. Those uninfected by hate, fear, and/or extremely poor upbringing see right through it, and know it for what it is, even if those projecting their shortcomings fail (or refuse) see it.

My only comfort when faced with such silliness is that it fades more and more with each generation, and that one day - not in my lifetime, but perhaps in that of my great, great grandchildren - nearly everyone in this nation will look back on such thinly veiled and more overt racism as a primitive, backward, and ridiculous little hiccup in history.

Those tiny few that still cling to their foolishness will exist as dismissed outcasts and social cripples, more so than they already do.
white man

Richmond, KY

#115 Aug 24, 2013
I'll pitch in if someone would roll up with a great big bulldozer and dig one good trench.. oh let's see, how about a 1/4 mile wide and extend it from sea to shinning sea. that ought to be just about big enough , Then guess what... crazy
EarthHuman

San Jose, CA

#117 Aug 24, 2013
Race is what happens to people when they live in a geographic location long enough to develope a genetic trait due to the location, I.e. skin color, eye shape, general build, language, the things which determine race; which, generally speaking is what others experience when they interact with another person. And due to popular media, ignorance in self (no knowledge of roots), and plain fear lead to "pure race" beliefs, when in truth there is probably one true "pure" race left on earth and they still live as tribal people's where man first appeared - the great Rift Valley in Africa. Lol which technically makes everyone a little "black"! Also to point out the so called "white" race is the last to develope in the line of humans as far as "homo-humanis" are involved, mainly because of humanities branching off from tribal hunter gatherer to "modern" human. Overall, just because our external is variant, our internals are the same, unless you're an alien cyborg hybrid lizard person!
Good Effort

Richmond, KY

#118 Aug 24, 2013
While I understood and concur with all you have said, you must realize that are dealing with the following people on this forum:

- Poorly educated fucktards raised racist in back hollers, who didn't understand your big words, got headaches while trying, and had to go lie down

- Semi-educated shitsickles raised by / influenced by racists, who may have bothered to look up some of your words and facts, but by and large, mostly lost interest when they realized you disagreed with them

- Highly educated assclowns that have sugarcoated their complex and rationalized fear / racism behind layers of semi-lucid arguments plucked from tunnel-vision news reports and statistics lacking any extenuating circumstantial considerations (attn fucktards: lay back down)

- Oh, and ridiculous little trolls that say inflammatory things to get a rise out of people because they lack the worth, merit and skill needed to engage adult conversations, rational debates, or any sort of healthy social interactions

In all cases but the feeding of the trolls, you cannot hope to accomplish anything. It's difficult to combat a lifetime of wrongness with a few facts that they will either fail to grasp, refuse to receive, or attempt to refute with whatever false info they can copy-and-paste from hate-group support sites and racist blogs.

As for the trolls: Being who they are is probably punishment enough for their annoyance. If their lives were of any note or consequence, they'd have far better things to do than trying to provoke strangers to get their insignificant giggles. Poor things.
EarthHuman wrote:
Race is what happens to people when they live in a geographic location long enough to develope a genetic trait due to the location, I.e. skin color, eye shape, general build, language, the things which determine race; which, generally speaking is what others experience when they interact with another person. And due to popular media, ignorance in self (no knowledge of roots), and plain fear lead to "pure race" beliefs, when in truth there is probably one true "pure" race left on earth and they still live as tribal people's where man first appeared - the great Rift Valley in Africa. Lol which technically makes everyone a little "black"! Also to point out the so called "white" race is the last to develope in the line of humans as far as "homo-humanis" are involved, mainly because of humanities branching off from tribal hunter gatherer to "modern" human. Overall, just because our external is variant, our internals are the same, unless you're an alien cyborg hybrid lizard person!
TrollyMcTrollski

San Jose, CA

#120 Aug 24, 2013
Our fathers p3nis into our mothers v4gina... It's been like this for eons, didn't you know?!
Dave

Washington, NC

#121 Jan 14, 2015
Race mixing is wrong plain and simple. Stop white genocide, international law states we have the right to preserve our race. Sodum and gumora the city was destroyed because of all the evil like race mixing, gay, lesbian and adultery all sins against God. The Bible forbides race mixing pg 310/311 in the Bible. End of discussion. These sins are a one way ticket straight to hell.
Lastly, the Bible doesn't change no matter what year it is. God's laws and the law of nature does not change. International law states we have the right to prtect or race. End of discussion thank you and good day and night
Whatever

Richmond, KY

#122 Jan 14, 2015
This is a stupid thing to be talking about in 2015.

Who cares what color anyone is as long as they are a good person? Who cares what a person does in their private bedrooms with other consenting adults? Who gives a shit about this other than backwards, racist twits?
Don

Washington, NC

#124 Mar 22, 2015
Whatever wrote:
This is a stupid thing to be talking about in 2015.
Who cares what color anyone is as long as they are a good person? Who cares what a person does in their private bedrooms with other consenting adults? Who gives a shit about this other than backwards, racist twits?
How can you say that? The Bible doesn't change know matter what year it is. Obvisiously, your parents didn't teach you morals and right from wrong. God's law and the law of nature doesn;t change and if you don't obey God, its a one way ticket to hell wake up! Sodom and gommora was destoryed because of sins against God like: race mixing, gay, lesbian and adultery. If America doesn't wake up the same will happen as in Sodom and Gommora. It is not racist to love your own race and to wantto be around only your own tribe. According toInternational law we have the right to protect and perserve our race, protecting itfrom white genocide. That is not racist, take off the blinders and stop being brainwashed by blacks.
OMG its 2015

Richmond, KY

#125 Mar 22, 2015
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that? The Bible doesn't change know matter what year it is. Obvisiously, your parents didn't teach you morals and right from wrong. God's law and the law of nature doesn;t change and if you don't obey God, its a one way ticket to hell wake up! Sodom and gommora was destoryed because of sins against God like: race mixing, gay, lesbian and adultery. If America doesn't wake up the same will happen as in Sodom and Gommora. It is not racist to love your own race and to wantto be around only your own tribe. According toInternational law we have the right to protect and perserve our race, protecting itfrom white genocide. That is not racist, take off the blinders and stop being brainwashed by blacks.
Yes, anytime someone doesn't agree with your every opinion - call them a heathen! An athiest! Someone with no morals or ethics. Forget that pesky 'casting the first stone' thing, right? Let's pick and choose which pieces of the Bible to follow, so that we can justify our close-minded judging when it suits us! It's not hypocritical if it suits us personally, right? Perfect! Why didn't I think of that? You must be so smart.

Whatever. You have the right to be an ignorant, backwoods fanatic twit all you want, it's America after all. You know nothing about me though. You know what they say about making assumptions...

It doesn't matter what anyone does in their bedrooms if everyone is a consenting adult. It's fine to be proud of your culture and heritage - but all people all the same deep down. It doesn't matter what color you are or your sexual orientation if you try to be a good person with morals and ethics. Everyone should quit perpetuating stereotypes and learn to get along.

Differences don't have to be scary. You can leave the holler now.
David

United States

#126 Mar 28, 2015
I hate the blacks and Mexicans. Chinese people are terrible also.
Lol

United States

#127 Mar 29, 2015
David wrote:
I hate the blacks and Mexicans. Chinese people are terrible also.
They are all better than pot belly while trash like you lol
Happy

Scottsburg, IN

#128 Mar 29, 2015
white and angry wrote:
I think it is time to have and intelligent discussion about the future of the white race. The fact is whites are becoming extinct as the population of blacks and other minorities continue to grow. Is my comment racist? By the very definition, Yes! Is my comment true? Yes. America is in the worst shape in it's history and it is because of the decline of the white race and race mixers. America was founded by white christain europeans. The constitution was written and created by white christains. America became industrialized and became a superpower under a white majority. This is all fact. Where are we now? All blacks do is take, take, and take more and blame whites for their problems. It is hypocrisy at it's very worst. If you ask blacks if they are racially superior in sports and athletics they would undoubtedly say yes. Arguably, they are as they dominate our college and pro sports. However, if a race can be athletically superior then a race can be intellecually superior. The white race is intellectually superior. Race mixing and the emergence of minorities has done nothing but "dumb down" America. We are collapsing at home and are becoming a joke in the eyes of the world. Besides sports and entertainment black society has contributed virtually nothing to America. 99% of any meaningful invention from the airplane to nuclear power to internet technology have been invented by whites not blacks. Africa is the perfect example of where a black majority ends up. Aids ridden, tribal warfare, and utterly dependent on the rest of the world to survive. The last productive African power was Eygpt and that was over 2000 years ago. They were conquered by white romans. The Roman empire collapsed after in began race mixing and allowing other races to become part of their main stream society. The result, Europe was plunged into a 1000 years of darkness with virtually no progress. Newsflash! That is exactly what is happening in America now! Billions were spent on attempting to give blacks equal rights. What did they do with these efforts? Absolutely nothing but evolve into welfare dependent thugs. To the whites that do race mix -- congratulations -- you have sold out your future and your childrens. We don't need you or your shades of brown. If your white, wake up for God's sake. This is about survival. If we are in the minority do you really think a black majority would treat us equally? I really doubt it! If being black is really so great then go back to your place of origin -- Africa. Things are going great there -- NOT. If your going to stay quit relying on goverment assistance, quit dealing drugs, quit speaking broken uneducated english and actually educate yourself if you are capable. I know what I am saying is not popular, but every word of it is true and every politically correct white out there that is too scared to say so knows it is true?
Nothing wrong
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Richmond, KY

#129 Mar 29, 2015
This the place to get fitted for sheets? When's the cross burning? Anyone find a good enough tree?
whitey

Richmond, KY

#130 Mar 30, 2015
Nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your race.blacks talk about it and it's fine and dandy,but let a white man say the same thing and he's a racist piece of shit.I say stop treating blacks like they are special.
David

United States

#131 Mar 30, 2015
White power!
Kill the blacks!!
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#132 Apr 3, 2015
Really cute white girl I work with is about 25 and married to a white guy. She and I are good friends and a few days ago she told me at lunch that she was finally pregnant and she's positive the baby belongs to a black guy she hooked up with for a one night stand when she out with some girlfriends from work. Awhile back she told me she didn't want kids and mentioned once that she doesn't like black guys. I know her family isn't goin to be happy because shes a southern girl from the country and her parents especially are against interracial relations.
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#133 Apr 3, 2015
Really cute white girl I work with is about 25 and married to a white guy. She and I are good friends and a few days ago she told me at lunch that she was finally pregnant and she's positive the baby belongs to a black guy she hooked up with for a one night stand when she out with some girlfriends from work. Awhile back she told me she didn't want kids and mentioned once that she doesn't like black guys. I know her family isn't goin to be happy because shes a southern girl from the country and her parents especially are against interracial relations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Hillary Rotten Cl... 167,514
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 2 hr translation 1,738
enersys (Apr '10) 3 hr Seen it 149
silk sweet 18 hr please 1
Brandy R Causey prostitute 19 hr hmmm 9
Afraid there is no one for me 23 hr Handsome gent 5
Ignoring, being mean, wont change Mon Usedtobepepperpotts 8

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages