jennifer

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
my boyfriend says he works at a factory in richmond that makes the key board for computers and for some reason he will not tell me the name so can anyone tell me and where it is so i can go futher and spy just to see if he really works there. There has to be a reason y he wont tell me the name.
its a new day

Berea, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
stalk much? Crazy why don't you just break up with him?
TinEtater

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
He must work at bluegrass plating
truth

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
its a new day wrote:
stalk much? Crazy why don't you just break up with him?
No not stalking he has a habit of lying and doesn't like to work. The reason we broke up. O. The nite he says he works i will drive over there just to see if he actually is there. There has to be a reason why he isnt telling the name of the factory. Plus he is always broke. He said he is paying back people that has helped him. I just want to catch him n a Big lie. I earn my money and dont care to help anyone but i am not keeping up a man it's 50/50
wow

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
i wouldn't tell you either! you are a frickin stalker!
here ya go

Berea, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> No not stalking he has a habit of lying and doesn't like to work. The reason we broke up. O. The nite he says he works i will drive over there just to see if he actually is there. There has to be a reason why he isnt telling the name of the factory. Plus he is always broke. He said he is paying back people that has helped him. I just want to catch him n a Big lie. I earn my money and dont care to help anyone but i am not keeping up a man it's 50/50
you can not keep a lie straight, first your dating him then here you stated that is why you broke up so which is it? Are, you a stalker or a crazy girlfriend?
Crimminal Justice

Langsville, OH

#7 Mar 14, 2013
No i am Neither he is my boyfriend. We broke up yes in the past because he would not work. So to prove to me he will work he said he got a job at this place as i said earlier,but he wont tell me what it was called. To me that says he is lying about something and i want to find out the truth. I am not a stalker but i am in school taking crimminal justice. I have to start somewhere. I will let him be my first client.:)
majjor

Berea, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
If you are going to major in something perhaps learning to spell it would be the first lessssson looooolllll
well

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
I know of no factory in Richmond that makes computer keyboards. If he has a history of lying and being lazy and you feel he is doing it again, then you should always trust your own instincts. Don't be a stupid woman.
my opinion

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2013
i would suggest you take drop crimal justice and take something that will occupy more of your time!

you are a nut job! stalker! soon to be a crazy ass EX!
what

Berea, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2013
your boyfriend is a biatch..
Try

Torrance, CA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Be nice
ha ha

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2013
jennifer wrote:
my boyfriend says he works at a factory in richmond that makes the key board for computers and for some reason he will not tell me the name so can anyone tell me and where it is so i can go futher and spy just to see if he really works there. There has to be a reason y he wont tell me the name.
hes a lieing s o b
move on
#14 Mar 15, 2013
There use to be a place back like 19 years ago that made them off of Tates Creek. But like I said that was years ago. Sounds to me that you need to move on. He is not worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plain and simple 29 min Not David 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Raji 149,022
dreams.... 1 hr Hmm 60
johnny coffee (Oct '08) 2 hr Sueyou 20
I Will Be Getting My Catwoman & Things Will Not... 3 hr ButtheadEd 36
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr texas pete 38,074
Police pay must read 6 hr Sgt Webster 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance