Keeneland car wash

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Who owns this terrible place? How can I make a complaint?

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2012
He is a very rude man. I asked him to help me because the vacuums would not suck. He informed me that he could care less if he got my business. I was trying to pet his puppy and he informed me that it would bite. Which I knew it wouldn't. Why does anyone have to be that way? If the man could've killed me by looking at me I'd be laying in the morgue. I want to know why this man decided to treat me in this way! I won't just life down and take this! He's going to eventually apologize to me whether he likes it or not.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 31, 2012
*lie
sup

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that apology. What you should do is grow up and realize that not everyone in the world is nice, nor do they care about your feelings. If he said he didn't care to have your business, he probably doesn't, so get over it. Sheesh, what is the world coming to that everyone thinks they are entitled to fair treatment, and that their feelings are supposed to be paramount to the opinions of others. Whoever you are, you are a weenie.
Observation

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2012
This car wash sucks and the vacuums rip you off by taking your money and not working properly. I won't be back even if it means driving to the other side of town and paying more.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 1, 2012
sup wrote:
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that apology. What you should do is grow up and realize that not everyone in the world is nice, nor do they care about your feelings. If he said he didn't care to have your business, he probably doesn't, so get over it. Sheesh, what is the world coming to that everyone thinks they are entitled to fair treatment, and that their feelings are supposed to be paramount to the opinions of others. Whoever you are, you are a weenie.
And you are a biotch
sup

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2012
Observation wrote:
This car wash sucks and the vacuums rip you off by taking your money and not working properly. I won't be back even if it means driving to the other side of town and paying more.
If this car wash sucks so much, why does the vacuum need to?
sup

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2012
OutDun wrote:
<quoted text> And you are a biotch
Nice comeback.
Grrrrr

Irvine, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2017
I pulled in and was gonna vacuum my car and the coin mechian would work so I went to pull out his man cussed me like a dog and my 12 year old daughter with me I'm still in shock I don't know what I did but he's a dick head
Russell

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2017
Grrrrr wrote:
I pulled in and was gonna vacuum my car and the coin mechian would work so I went to pull out his man cussed me like a dog and my 12 year old daughter with me I'm still in shock I don't know what I did but he's a dick head
Pulled in and put my money in the vacuum cleaner took my money didn't work. The brush hose was pinched together an leaking everywhere. Hi pressure hose was leaking and dangerous. Good thing wasn't much pressure. Where is a good place to go. Like to have more pressure and proper working equipment. As for getting cussed out this is richmond and that will not last long. Good location for a car wash.
Watermelon

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2017
Sounds like someone that worked there has recently got fired. With all of this complaining, I bet this is what this is about. Get a real job. Lol
Meee

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2017
Watermelon wrote:
Sounds like someone that worked there has recently got fired. With all of this complaining, I bet this is what this is about. Get a real job. Lol
Would be nice to work there. Nothing to do but put out of order on everything. Go see for yourself. Those hoses bust an it can kill you. I've always washed my cars there. I'll be looking for a place that works out. Hopefully it will be up to standards soon.
pickle

Cleveland, OH

#13 Oct 14, 2017
OutDun wrote:
Who owns this terrible place? How can I make a complaint?
the last name is beckwith,the are also landlords on churchill dr they are something else
Close

Henderson, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2017
pickle wrote:
<quoted text>

the last name is beckwith,the are also landlords on churchill dr they are something else
No, it's Gary Barrow. His wife is Susan. They own the carwash on keenland and another one in town. Yes, they also own apartment buildings.
Dirty Car 2018 haha

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2018
This car wash is horrible. I was here a few years ago and got ripped off on the vacuums. I thought for sure it was better since they upgraded the lights on the automatic wash. Nope. Its still crap. Got ripped off again. I paid for the 8 dollar wash . It put a little mist on my car then said to exit. lol. Don't be fooled by their flashy new lights . DO NOT waste your money here!!!!!
whats up

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2018
The one on S. Porter Dr. does a good job if you don't mind doing it yourself with the wand. Lots of power and plenty of time for $2.50.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate in District 2 3 hr haha 6
sign holders buy whitehall school 3 hr That So 11
Hines Motel 5 hr David 9
Randall wolf Campbell 5 hr Hillbilly 5
Craigslist Personals 5 hr David 27
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 5,793
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,863

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages