Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Who owns this terrible place? How can I make a complaint?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

He is a very rude man. I asked him to help me because the vacuums would not suck. He informed me that he could care less if he got my business. I was trying to pet his puppy and he informed me that it would bite. Which I knew it wouldn't. Why does anyone have to be that way? If the man could've killed me by looking at me I'd be laying in the morgue. I want to know why this man decided to treat me in this way! I won't just life down and take this! He's going to eventually apologize to me whether he likes it or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

*lie
sup

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that apology. What you should do is grow up and realize that not everyone in the world is nice, nor do they care about your feelings. If he said he didn't care to have your business, he probably doesn't, so get over it. Sheesh, what is the world coming to that everyone thinks they are entitled to fair treatment, and that their feelings are supposed to be paramount to the opinions of others. Whoever you are, you are a weenie.
Observation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

This car wash sucks and the vacuums rip you off by taking your money and not working properly. I won't be back even if it means driving to the other side of town and paying more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

sup wrote:
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that apology. What you should do is grow up and realize that not everyone in the world is nice, nor do they care about your feelings. If he said he didn't care to have your business, he probably doesn't, so get over it. Sheesh, what is the world coming to that everyone thinks they are entitled to fair treatment, and that their feelings are supposed to be paramount to the opinions of others. Whoever you are, you are a weenie.
And you are a biotch
sup

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Observation wrote:
This car wash sucks and the vacuums rip you off by taking your money and not working properly. I won't be back even if it means driving to the other side of town and paying more.
If this car wash sucks so much, why does the vacuum need to?
sup

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

OutDun wrote:
<quoted text> And you are a biotch
Nice comeback.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Jay 150,257
Hookers in Richmond 37 min little brittle 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 38 min well 16,127
Officer Paul Lay 39 min Beth 46
enersys (Apr '10) 54 min Richmond girl 128
will blacks ever let it go 1 hr ;) 2
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 18,794
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 16,863
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 28,410
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 6 hr -s-i-d-e-k-i-c-k- 7,285

Search the Richmond Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs