Search for truth

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

So I guess there is a new fence in town for all the drug addicts to take their stolen merchandise.
trader

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

you stand corrected (right)
common cents

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I am a customer at Wades and I have never had any problems there. Maybe it's you!!!! I've been in there and stupid people bring there junk in there and think it's gold. HA HA It's a better place now than it has ever been. At least you can walk through the door! The prices are not outrageous and I wish you would think about who you think cheat you. Do you buy gas? How much is the markup in it that you pay? Groceries? Pizza? Clothes? You may need to research your dictionary and get the meaning of being cheated. It's a business-GET IT? They have also helped people and worked with them. I will always go there no matter what people think or say. Their brain is probably fried anyway.
buy my stuff

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

common cents wrote:
I am a customer at Wades and I have never had any problems there. Maybe it's you!!!! I've been in there and stupid people bring there junk in there and think it's gold. HA HA It's a better place now than it has ever been. At least you can walk through the door! The prices are not outrageous and I wish you would think about who you think cheat you. Do you buy gas? How much is the markup in it that you pay? Groceries? Pizza? Clothes? You may need to research your dictionary and get the meaning of being cheated. It's a business-GET IT? They have also helped people and worked with them. I will always go there no matter what people think or say. Their brain is probably fried anyway.
i'm selling (gently) used condoms.... will give you a discounted price for multi packs.
they r scum

Campbellsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I had a shotgun and a rifle in pawn.when the interest was due i went in to pay ,i i had enough to catch both up.it was a monday the due date was Wednesday .i ask them if i just got the rifle out could they hold the shotgun until friday and i would get it out.they said yes that would be fine. i went back on friday and they told me it was past due on Wednesday and they put my gun iut for sale on Thursday. and that it sold as soon as it hit the shelf .one of them stoled my gun. there. was nothing i could do because i just had their word nothing in writing .they. are crooks and i hope they lose everything.be nice if they got put in jail with some of the ppl they have stolen from.
knows enough

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

they r scum wrote:
I had a shotgun and a rifle in pawn.when the interest was due i went in to pay ,i i had enough to catch both up.it was a monday the due date was Wednesday .i ask them if i just got the rifle out could they hold the shotgun until friday and i would get it out.they said yes that would be fine. i went back on friday and they told me it was past due on Wednesday and they put my gun iut for sale on Thursday. and that it sold as soon as it hit the shelf .one of them stoled my gun. there. was nothing i could do because i just had their word nothing in writing .they. are crooks and i hope they lose everything.be nice if they got put in jail with some of the ppl they have stolen from.
nothing against you, but come on... it's a pawn shop. they are there to make money. not friends, only money. sorry, but it's your own dumbass fault.
common cents

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

what part of pawning do people not understand. some pawns are 60 days, others are 90 and they usually give 10 days after to give you time to pay on it. if you have something that is lost it's your own fault. it is your responsibility to keep up with your pawn. if you loose your stuff, blame yourself. i have owned a pawn shop before and know how people are. if you had something on hold and never came back when you said you would, i would sell your stuff too.
Trader

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

WOW commen cents do you work there
common cents

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Trader wrote:
WOW commen cents do you work there
NO STUPID IF YOU CAN READ I USED TO "OWN" A BUSINESS BEFORE. I don't have to work. It pays to understand what your doing before you do it. ie pawning!!!! You have your own opinions and I have mine. You work there?
CLUELESS

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

are you people just trying to degrade wades pawn shop to benefit your own?
mmmmm

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

I would love to bend over that Mexican or foreign girl that works there and have a all nighter with her... she is smoking hot. Is she single? she carries gun on hip.. mmmm m m m mm m mmmm
Juan Kalla

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mike Duquette 127,757
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min RepubliCONs 144,586
Bluegrass Dance Center (Jun '13) 13 min Dance mama859 12
Nu Revolution Dance Studio 28 min Dance mama859 9
Small town = small minds 1 hr meee 7
White Hall School 1 hr Frank 7
Driver who took out Snooty Fox 1 hr Local 3
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 2 hr No Doubt 7,051
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••