First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trader

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
One trip is all I needed new manager is rude and insulting I have no intention of ever going back Her name is Andresa Hyden
trader

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Im talking about Wades Pawn
Stupid

San Diego, CA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
What did you expect? It's a pawn shop man. A place where the poor people take what little they have left. They know they are getting cheated, but they have no other choice. The pawn person is low enough to profit from these poor peoples hardships. He tell them he can only pay whatever, its generally around 5 percent of what the thing is worth. He knows he don't have to increase the price because when you walked in, he knew you had no other choice. So the thief screws you out of whatever you had, and lines his or her pockets with your stuff.

So imagine working in a pawn shop, knowing you are cheating the poor, and knowing every person that see you in there knows you are trash screwing over old poor people.

Yea, Wade, Terry, and I went to school together. They was a bit behind me but we knew each other. However upon learning they entered the screw people business, I never speak, even when I see them out in town. I just have no use for people of the caliber that does pawn shops.

So Trader, that includes your dumb ass since you were buying those poor peoples shit. Get any good Christmas gifts? You know some of these people got something good and the pawn shop is there waiting to take it away from them. So keep your cheap ass eyes open, maybe you can buy it.

So screw the pawn shops. I personally will pray for God to kill them all off so they will no longer take poor peoples stuff.
trader

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
ITS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP Elvis Hyden
deserveit

Berea, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Too many other options. Ebay, craigslist, online yardsale sites. If they are stupid enough to give their stuff away then they deserve it. However I don't know what their rate is on pawn but I am willing to bet it is less than the cash advance places. Those are real crooks and should be outlawed.
We would all be better off if the pawn shop, scrap yards, and cash advance places were ran out of town.
Curious

San Diego, CA

#6 Jan 22, 2013
deserveit wrote:
We would all be better off if the pawn shop, scrap yards, and cash advance places were ran out of town.

I and all decent people agree.
lan

Ironton, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2013
some people don't what to get rid of there stuff and only need some money to get by but i do agree wades pawn is awful since they have been under the new owner now i use dan's pawn sorry wade your mistake for letting keep your name
want to know

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
who is the middle east woman working there that dont want people in the store very rude has no knowledge of nothing
doil

Woodstock, IL

#9 Jan 23, 2013
yeah, wade should have took his name off the building when he sold it. can't will treat you much better. good luck poor people. WE NEED IT!
well

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Wade never owned it he was fired
Right

San Diego, CA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Terry Brumagen is the owner.
trader

Winchester, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
I stand corrected
what

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
does terry still own it?
bed bug

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
rich people makes me sick, just cause you got money makes you no better than anyone else, you still bleed red, put your pants on the same way, and your shit sure does stink, you rich snobs are always bitter cause your wives are always sucking the poor mans cock and loveing every second of it, then she goes home and slips you the tongue
want to know

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Wades what a joke out of be gone in 6 months tops
want to know

Winchester, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Wades will be gone in 6 months tops
question for you

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
bed bug wrote:
rich people makes me sick, just cause you got money makes you no better than anyone else, you still bleed red, put your pants on the same way, and your shit sure does stink, you rich snobs are always bitter cause your wives are always sucking the poor mans cock and loveing every second of it, then she goes home and slips you the tongue
You are 100% correct, the money I have (and you don') doesn't make me one bit better than you. My education makes me better than you. And again, it's my education that landed me a very nice position in the company I work for. The monies I recieve from the position I have from the degrees I obtained is a nothing short of the ole saying, "Hard work pays off". So while you cracked jokes in high school, called me names, and laughed at me behind my back, I was hitting the books. Now, you drive a 1982 old beat up pick up... and I drive brand news cars and trucks and SUVs. I keep them no longer then two years. My (trophy) wife, who signed the prenupt, would only be crazy to do something like you're dreaming.

Don't be mad at me, don't be mad at the system, don't be mad at money, be mad at the loser who wore his pants half way down his ass, the cool guy in the wife beater t-shirt, the guy always in trouble (first at school, and now with the law).

I'm not to blame of your problems my friend... and you're right, my s#it does stink, that's why I hire you at minimum wage to wipe my ass and clean my toilet.
Romeo

San Diego, CA

#19 Feb 6, 2013
question for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct, the money I have (and you don')

Well hello. I too have all the money I need, I want for nothing. And I guarantee you I have a better job, as I do not even have to work. I work because I like the job, not for the cash.

Now your trophy wife??? Well 3rd place is still a trophy I guess.

I'll bet if I have not bedded her down already, I sure could. Hell I will fly her to Hawaii in my private Lear jet. Once there we will stay on the beach in our house there.

But do not be upset, just because I can buy and sell most anyone in the county. I will bring her home when she is finished and we will never tell you what happened. Or what she gave me, or what I left in her.

Anyway. Bite my ass stupid and consider yourself lucky I don't knock her up.
Wonder

Esperance, NY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Where is this place?
customer

Richmond, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2013
what wrote:
does terry still own it?
No Terry sold it to Elvis Hyden & reopened his jewelry store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 148,916
Hey 21 min Asking 29
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 28 min DC ReBirth 52
Brexit British Kept a Coming til the Gulf of Me... 49 min WhistlingDixie 1
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,051
People selling heroin 1 hr Kim 38
Liar hillary fans are squirming, and beggin.. b... 2 hr Spray tan man 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages