New to town

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

What is the best and the worse factory to work at? I am new in town and need a job I have worked in a factory for years and that is what I know. I need HELP? Which is good and which is bad.
advice

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

The best way to get hired in at any factory is through temp services. Go to Kelly's. They are hiring for hitachi. 1st and 2nd shifts.
New to town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Us it a good place to work
advice

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

From what I've heard it is.
Mr Heffner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

New to town wrote:
Us it really is!
Clarise

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

New to town wrote:
WWWHHHAAATTT???
Battry Mon

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

New to town wrote:
What is the best and the worse factory to work at? I am new in town and need a job I have worked in a factory for years and that is what I know. I need HELP? Which is good and which is bad.
EnerSys ain't bad if you can get in. Hot'n hard work, but the pay's good as long as you show up for work. 2nd shift work about the only thing open tho' if you can stand that. Some younguns' can't handle the work, because they're expected to show up most of the time.()-In other words, pussies.
Rapt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

It's the best place, has air so it's not real hot, hardly any physical labor and the people are great to work with. The pay and insurance is really good too.
New to town

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Are they hiring and how can I get on?
Rapt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

I'm not sure if they are hiring but go through Kelly Services.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Battry Mon wrote:
<quoted text> EnerSys ain't bad if you can get in. Hot'n hard work, but the pay's good as long as you show up for work. 2nd shift work about the only thing open tho' if you can stand that. Some younguns' can't handle the work, because they're expected to show up most of the time.()-In other words, pussies.
My god what an ass kisser, it's people like you that ruin that place, it's bad enough that people are treated like slaves in there and talked down to from management but then you have suck ass ratting tattle tell 12 year old men in there working to, a little bit about enersys, you mainly work 12 hour shifts if you start at 3am you work till 7am without a brake then you get 10mins so do the math 4hrs without a brake then you get almost enough time to piss and drink a pop because it takes forever to wash all the lead off then back to work for another 2 and half hours, yes that's right from 3am to 9am 6 hrs work 10mins brake, then let's see ne bathroom for the entire plant yes one small bathroom for all the people to share you have to love that, there is no air conditioning no fans no duct work you get to sweat your balls off in an unsafe work area filled with cut throat employees that think they have to kiss ass rat and lie to keep there job because there is no union there, then your reward is a big paycheck and it is big when you work 60 plus hours a week but guess what all the people that work there are so caught up in the overtime that they think they have to bring that kind of money home every week so guess what happens when they don't get they're 60hrs a week? They whine and cry about how they hate the job and how they are gonna quit and go somewhere else, that place is horrible, I do not understand how osha has not shut it down, it's unsafe people get fired there all the time for no reason, the attendance system is absurd, you get pointed even if you are laying in the hospital, that's right even with a dr statement you still get a point, I'm not bitter about it I just hope to save some people the trouble, if you hear people saying good things about that place then find five more that works there and see what they say,,,,,, that place needs to be shut down and turned into a sewage processing plant, it would be a better place to work then.
County Guy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Patio Primate wrote:
<quoted text>
My god what an ass kisser, it's people like you that ruin that place, it's bad enough that people are treated like slaves in there and talked down to from management but then you have suck ass ratting tattle tell 12 year old men in there working to, a little bit about enersys, you mainly work 12 hour shifts if you start at 3am you work till 7am without a brake then you get 10mins so do the math 4hrs without a brake then you get almost enough time to piss and drink a pop because it takes forever to wash all the lead off then back to work for another 2 and half hours, yes that's right from 3am to 9am 6 hrs work 10mins brake, then let's see ne bathroom for the entire plant yes one small bathroom for all the people to share you have to love that, there is no air conditioning no fans no duct work you get to sweat your balls off in an unsafe work area filled with cut throat employees that think they have to kiss ass rat and lie to keep there job because there is no union there, then your reward is a big paycheck and it is big when you work 60 plus hours a week but guess what all the people that work there are so caught up in the overtime that they think they have to bring that kind of money home every week so guess what happens when they don't get they're 60hrs a week? They whine and cry about how they hate the job and how they are gonna quit and go somewhere else, that place is horrible, I do not understand how osha has not shut it down, it's unsafe people get fired there all the time for no reason, the attendance system is absurd, you get pointed even if you are laying in the hospital, that's right even with a dr statement you still get a point, I'm not bitter about it I just hope to save some people the trouble, if you hear people saying good things about that place then find five more that works there and see what they say,,,,,, that place needs to be shut down and turned into a sewage processing plant, it would be a better place to work then.
Let me see if I can figure this out. You're probably one of the new little new co%k suckers who was lucky enough to even get a job where you can make at least 17-18 dollars plus an hour IF you show up for work, then you bitch because it's too hot or too hard. If you don't want to WORK, please don't apply and waste the time it takes to train your little whiney ass only to quit or get fired for missing so much and knocking out someone who REALLY needs a job. You are a punk. Hope you don't still work out there, because you're probably just a waste of space!
What I Heard

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

From what I understand, the best factory to work for is Okonkite and the worst is Bluegrass Plating.
FactoryHoe

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

on lunch break i'll come by and drain your meat for 100 bucks
Little Big Man

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

FactoryHoe wrote:
on lunch break i'll come by and drain your meat for 100 bucks
We already have enough ho's, thank you, but, can you do it in 26 to 32 minutes after I've had my pizza?
big tony

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

you eata my pizza, you getta no huma dinga!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EKU Aramark 4 min Pinky 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DITCH MITCH 150,153
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 23 min hillbillybootwear... 7,284
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Curious 130,298
Word Association (Jul '10) 34 min Jennifer Renee 18,787
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 35 min Jennifer Renee 16,856
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 37 min Jennifer Renee 28,404
Hookers in Richmond 1 hr yup thar right 12

Search the Richmond Forum:
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters