What happened on janwell drive?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lil Wayne

Georgetown, KY

#41 Mar 18, 2013
ohcrap wrote:
They found out big world was running a mobile meth lab out of his tricycle. What a mess.
There's always some stupid MF with an idiotic response. The Big World response to about everything is gettin' kinda' old!
urnneibor

United States

#42 Mar 19, 2013
Lil Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>There's always some stupid MF with an idiotic response. The Big World response to about everything is gettin' kinda' old!
Big world is a smart man because he makes his fans look stupid.
Keep your home town hero Richmond.
Hey world how many kids do you have?
You must get one hell of a check every month for your dependents
ikr

Richmond, KY

#43 Mar 19, 2013
He's had two. A daughter with cerebral palsey that goes to UK and a son. Sorry to burst your white trash bubble. Judgmental people should keep their opinions to themselves.
Freaked Out

Richmond, KY

#44 Mar 19, 2013
urnneibor wrote:
<quoted text>Big world is a smart man because he makes his fans look stupid.
Keep your home town hero Richmond.
Hey world how many kids do you have?
You must get one hell of a check every month for your dependents
How is it that you spelled all that correctly but you can't even spell "neighbor" right?
urnneibor

United States

#45 Mar 19, 2013
Freaked Out wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you spelled all that correctly but you can't even spell "neighbor" right?

That's. My name hom I know how to spell it (I'm not YOUR NEIGHBOR)%
grammer police

Chicago, IL

#46 Mar 19, 2013
Freaked Out wrote:
<quoted text>
i am so pleased that we have someone on this site that is very concerned with the way people spell, i read on this site everyday and most times i have no trouble understanding what was written. dont you know that mispelled words are written just for whiners like you that have nothing better to do but check spelling? im sure you are an english major who intends to teach and just needs some practice grading spelling test. in other words let it go, its not that big a deal thats why erasers are put on pencils,people make mistakes.
BAinEnglish

Berea, KY

#47 Mar 19, 2013
grammer police wrote:
<quoted text> i am so pleased that we have someone on this site that is very concerned with the way people spell, i read on this site everyday and most times i have no trouble understanding what was written. dont you know that mispelled words are written just for whiners like you that have nothing better to do but check spelling? im sure you are an english major who intends to teach and just needs some practice grading spelling test. in other words let it go, its not that big a deal thats why erasers are put on pencils,people make mistakes.
It's not that big of a deal. There I fixed it for you.
Miss Eversole

Georgetown, KY

#48 Mar 19, 2013
grammer police wrote:
<quoted text> i am so pleased that we have someone on this site that is very concerned with the way people spell, i read on this site everyday and most times i have no trouble understanding what was written. dont you know that mispelled words are written just for whiners like you that have nothing better to do but check spelling? im sure you are an english major who intends to teach and just needs some practice grading spelling test. in other words let it go, its not that big a deal thats why erasers are put on pencils,people make mistakes.
And you made a lot in this post. Ignorance irritates a lot of people. Your puctuation really sucks. My hopes are that you're just being facetious. If not, please go back to sixth grade and try to do better.
Miss Eversole

Georgetown, KY

#49 Mar 19, 2013
Miss Eversole wrote:
<quoted text>And you made a lot in this post. Ignorance irritates a lot of people. Your puctuation really sucks. My hopes are that you're just being facetious. If not, please go back to sixth grade and try to do better.
I know. I'm also a dumbazz.*punctuation!
yo-yo

Richmond, KY

#50 Mar 20, 2013
So, did anyone find out what happened on Janwell Drive?
news to me

Lexington, KY

#51 Mar 21, 2013
yo-yo wrote:
So, did anyone find out what happened on Janwell Drive?
I would also like to know...I live on janwell
Lucky

Tucker, GA

#52 Mar 21, 2013
Go door to door knock on every door you'll get the info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 20 min ColeCash 833
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min CriminalForever 156,431
You text 3 words 1 hr timeyouknowwhatyo... 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Fungail 39,549
Crossings 2 hr Mike Brewer 1
Tips from Mike 4 hr Mike Brewer 1
Breathe and relax 4 hr Mike Brewer 1
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) 19 hr Robert 117

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages