What happened on janwell drive?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
There's ambulances and polices cars that have the area near the retirement home/foxglove apartments . Apparently it is sectioned off and no one is allowed to leave

Crap people?
ItsOkay

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Heard there was a burnt crackhead hanging from the power lines.
But damn, the new Cool Ranch Locos Tacos be geewwwd
Martin

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
My grandma called me sayin she heard sirens too. She lives up in their and she told me theres cops everywhere. She got a heart problem and know I gotta go get her pills cuz the police won't let no one leave.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
That's pretty shitty, I hope they'll be reasonable and let you give the meds to her
Second-Hand

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
My friend is stuck a Million park and just asked me to get on the Internet to see if anything was going on. A crackhead hanging from the power lines? Wtf was he doing up there?
Second-Hand

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2013
ItsOkay wrote:
Heard there was a burnt crackhead hanging from the power lines.
But damn, the new Cool Ranch Locos Tacos be geewwwd
Wtf is wrong with you??
Curious

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Second-Hand couldn't your friend just walk out the other entrance?

Or probably not, if they're driving a vehicle.
ItsOkay

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
No clue, one of my friends around the area where all the police and fire trucks are causing a ruckus; was told he couldn't leave his house and he agreed with me about the Cool Ranch Locos Tacos being really gewd. But only if you sub that nasty beef with steak.
:D
TRJ

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
I live over on Langford Ct. Heard sirens but I can't see anything. Something smells funky outside though.
TRJ

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Second-Hand wrote:
My friend is stuck a Million park and just asked me to get on the Internet to see if anything was going on. A crackhead hanging from the power lines? Wtf was he doing up there?
Is she hot?
news to me

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
I live on Janwell and just left and went to the gas station and came right back, I didn't notice anything going on...
Second-Hand

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2013
TRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she hot?
I never said it was a girl...
Curious

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Supposedly the apartment block there had a power outage before RPD/MC EMS came on the scene .
Honestly, I won't be surprised with the outcome whatever it may be.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2013
There were a few SUV's parked at st. Marks that made me just turn around. I had to look
Martin

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Man I tried from the other way and they wuldnt let me in. There was Yukons parked with some serius ass tint. My grandma needs her meds. so they got Langford blocked to
Anonymous

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Yea I just went back home, I live on Westover dr. And wanted to look. I'm going to go park at the softball fields and walk between the retirement homes.
Freaked Out

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2013
I heard sirens too, I live adjacent to the apartment complex... Willis Manor? There's cars everywhere and theirs a couple people in a group talking to the police. Not close enough to hear though, and from the looks of things I'd rather stay inside anyway
Martin

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Yea I just went back home, I live on Westover dr. And wanted to look. I'm going to go park at the softball fields and walk between the retirement homes.
Dam I forgot about the path back there.. Im gonna tryn walk her meds to her
Curious

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Are the cops in uniform or street clothes?
Anonymous

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Let me just say f*#k you women in a yellow vw beetle. You don't have to merge seven miles up Lancaster when your turning left onto main. Anyways. Walking down now. I'm intrigued.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min KY sugar tits 7,002
Mike Stamper 8 min Duh 38
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Tom in town 155,257
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,143
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 17,276
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 28,787
aliens 2 hr starseed 4
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 2 hr Cyndi 7,499
Police car chase in Richmond? 5 hr law 218

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance