Elite Martial Arts and Fitness

Elite Martial Arts and Fitness

Posted in the Richmond Forum

cdenver

Ironton, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I am looking for a place to enroll my daughter in some karate classes and I've heard a lot of good things about Elite. Can anyone tell me how much a child's membership is and if the payment is monthly. I would also like to know about your experiences there. I'm recently divorced and on a tight budget, so I want to make sure it is worth the money and also know that my daughter will have a good experience there.
Jimmy

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
It is $115-$120 a month and you must sign a contract.
cdenver

Ironton, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Do you know how long the contracts are for and if there are any additional costs?
Jimmy

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2012
cdenver wrote:
Do you know how long the contracts are for and if there are any additional costs?
there use to be a joining fee, but in sure they will waive that. Contracts use to be 6 or 12 months. It's a pretty good school for your kid to have fun with other kids. Don't know how really effective it would be for actual self defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quanex 28 min Niceplace2work 4
John Breedlove (Apr '09) 34 min Wow 189
I Want To know What I Can Do 1 hr Molly 1,066
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,572
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 39,609
Thoughts of you 3 hr Bear 74
I have begged and begged 7 hr Fungail 14
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages