Why are so many Americans brainwashed...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

United States

#21 Apr 23, 2013
Harry Sebastion wrote:
<quoted text> For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone other law enforcement or military personnel should be allowed to have an assault weapon.
Your lack of understanding is clear.

Read the prior post(s) regarding the historical intent of the 2nd Amendment, and ponder the citizenry's ability to cope with such oppression, should it ever occur again, were we limited to weapons inferior to those of our oppressors.

If understanding still escapes you even when presented with every tool and fact needed to attain it, then it isn't the situation that's at fault; it's your perception and basic reasoning skills that need work.
nobd

Walnut, CA

#22 Apr 23, 2013
OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner update by email,Maintenance records management and Standard UBS port.It is easy to use and excellent performance.Bluetooth technology and has a full range coverage of vehicles.http://www.nobd2.com/ profi-wifi-obd2-oem-carbrain-c 168-scanner.html
Harry Sebastion

Georgetown, KY

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding is clear.
Read the prior post(s) regarding the historical intent of the 2nd Amendment, and ponder the citizenry's ability to cope with such oppression, should it ever occur again, were we limited to weapons inferior to those of our oppressors.
If understanding still escapes you even when presented with every tool and fact needed to attain it, then it isn't the situation that's at fault; it's your perception and basic reasoning skills that need work.
Screw you Charleton Heston wannabe! I've got a couple of guns, and I don't hate them, but I still don't understand why homeowners or idiots like you need a weapon of MASS destruction! You're probably related to that devil who mowed down those kids in Connecticut, aren't you?
newplan

Berea, KY

#24 Apr 23, 2013
Screw the guns I am stocking up on backpacks and pressure cookers before they are outlawed by the slimy liberals.
News Watcher

Georgetown, KY

#25 Apr 23, 2013
newplan wrote:
Screw the guns I am stocking up on backpacks and pressure cookers before they are outlawed by the slimy liberals.
Hey azzhole, there are posts about gun control or not. Your post is neither, it's absolutely barbaric. I hope some"body" tracks your redneck azz down; yeah, you'll probably run your stupid mouth and the right person will probably make you wish you'd never posted it. I hope the Boston/Federal FBI trace your internet address and make you think differently about posting something like this on a VERY sensitive national tragic terrorist attack! I kind of feel sorry for you. Not really, tho. You're probably some stupid kid trying to be funny. You're not! We'll more or less read about you in the news. Bye, bye, dummy.
Ronnie

Duluth, GA

#26 Apr 23, 2013
Harry Sebastion wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you Charleton Heston wannabe! I've got a couple of guns, and I don't hate them, but I still don't understand why homeowners or idiots like you need a weapon of MASS destruction! You're probably related to that devil who mowed down those kids in Connecticut, aren't you?
Hey you mongaloid, read the police report, the "Weapon of mass destruction" was found in the car. You are a pathetic piece of crap.
Reality Check

United States

#27 Apr 24, 2013
Harry Sebastion wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you Charleton Heston wannabe! I've got a couple of guns, and I don't hate them, but I still don't understand why homeowners or idiots like you need a weapon of MASS destruction! You're probably related to that devil who mowed down those kids in Connecticut, aren't you?
Your attempt to marginalize or insult doesn't negate the fact that you are showcasing your ignorance of the 2nd Amendment and its intent, among other things.

You have no notion of what a weapon of mass destruction is. A semi-automatic firearm with a magazine that contains a mere 30 rounds is not, by definition, a weapon of mass destruction. Tactical and/or strategic Chemical, Biological, or Nuclear munitions, or improvised versions there of - these are WMDs, as they can create casualties in the hundreds of thousands in one use.

I again encourage you to educate yourself, not only on the Constitution, but on the terminology you would use (erroneously) to demonize that which you fear and clearly do not fully understand.
Harry Sebastian

Georgetown, KY

#28 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt to marginalize or insult doesn't negate the fact that you are showcasing your ignorance of the 2nd Amendment and its intent, among other things.
You have no notion of what a weapon of mass destruction is. A semi-automatic firearm with a magazine that contains a mere 30 rounds is not, by definition, a weapon of mass destruction. Tactical and/or strategic Chemical, Biological, or Nuclear munitions, or improvised versions there of - these are WMDs, as they can create casualties in the hundreds of thousands in one use.
I again encourage you to educate yourself, not only on the Constitution, but on the terminology you would use (erroneously) to demonize that which you fear and clearly do not fully understand.
Excuse me, DUMBAZZ!, but a weapon that kills dozens of people in a matter of minutes IS a WMD whether you want to believe it or not. Quit hidin' behind the 2nd amendment and admit it that you're a puss without your guns and you just have them to compensate for your tiny weiner.
Ronnie

Richmond, KY

#29 Apr 24, 2013
Harry Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, DUMBAZZ!, but a weapon that kills dozens of people in a matter of minutes IS a WMD whether you want to believe it or not. Quit hidin' behind the 2nd amendment and admit it that you're a puss without your guns and you just have them to compensate for your tiny weiner.
Classic small minded liberal, don't agree with them, they turn to petty name calling. If you want to really make them made, show them facts. You're a pathetic excuse for an American,
Reality Check

Richmond, KY

#30 Apr 26, 2013
Harry Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, DUMBAZZ!, but a weapon that kills dozens of people in a matter of minutes IS a WMD whether you want to believe it or not. Quit hidin' behind the 2nd amendment and admit it that you're a puss without your guns and you just have them to compensate for your tiny weiner.
Your pedestrian assault on my intellect is irrelevant, given that you have displayed a complete lack of authority in that or any other meaningful regard.

Your basic understanding of weaponry and the laws that have and always will protect its lawful use is both shameful and ridiculous.

And your sudden interest in my genitals, while amusing, has no bearing on your complete and utter failure to carry on a rational debate.

If you are a mere child, this might be excusable, or at least understandable.

However, if you are an adult and this is the best you can offer - either as a legitimate argument, or as a mere forum troll - then your parent(s) failed you completely.

Again, do try to get educated. If you have special learning needs, there are programs for you.

Best of luck.
Seek the Truth

Richmond, KY

#32 May 7, 2013
For one Assault weapon is a word Coined by the liberals to be used we trying to take away our guns. What they call assault weapons are just standard semi-automatic rifles typically used for hunting.

Second think we do not have to worry about our current administration? Have a look at this link:

http://vimeo.com/63749370

its about 90 minutes long but very eye opening.
sigh

Lexington, KY

#33 May 8, 2013
Harry Sebastian wrote:
A weapon that kills dozens of people in a matter of minutes outside of a war zone is held by a criminal. That time frame would allow a 5 shot revolver to be used. Either admit that a gun ban is the end game, or drop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 9 min Doobie Time 22,734
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 11 min Doobie Time 34,369
if blacks shoot another cop its gonna be open s... 17 min 308 accurate 100... 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 143,144
Ed was arrested for stalking 1 hr EHieronomics 7
meineke 16 hr U R A girl 3
Who else is sick of all these "Ed threads"? 19 hr Sound Advice 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages