Has Justin Tate ever stolen from you or ripped you off?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Perry Mason

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 4, 2013
Is it true that he is a thief? He's so nice looking and polite, well mannered. I just find this hard to believe that he steals.
Alison

Richmond, KY

#2 May 4, 2013
He stole my virginity ? I wish he could give it back !!
FOR SURE

Stanton, KY

#3 May 4, 2013
Alison barnard?
huh

Concord, CA

#4 May 4, 2013
Justin's not good for too much, but def. a smooth talker. He has his good days and his bad. And in our family, you're taught manners and how to use them. You can do bad things but be polite when you speak.
well

United States

#5 May 6, 2013
Why does everyone get on this site trying to start crap. If you are looking for the truth this is def not the place to find it. All this site does is start gossip. Truth is everyone has made their mistakes whether they are good or bad. It's whether you learn from them that matters.
Manners have nothing to do with anything just shows how you were raised.
huh

Sierra Vista, AZ

#6 May 6, 2013
I said that it had to do with raising, thanks. And people make choices good and bad, but mistakes, are bad. That's why they're called mistakes and not decisions. And it is about learning from them. But he hasn't. I don't know if you were trying to defend him or what, but it was a pointless comment. Except this is a gossiping site. The entire town is full of gossip. You don't see it here I'm sure you'll hear about it at Walmart, or somewhere.
bean

Richmond, KY

#7 May 7, 2013
FOR SURE wrote:
Alison barnard?
she is a rat for fact
well well

Richmond, KY

#8 May 7, 2013
huh wrote:
I said that it had to do with raising, thanks. And people make choices good and bad, but mistakes, are bad. That's why they're called mistakes and not decisions. And it is about learning from them. But he hasn't. I don't know if you were trying to defend him or what, but it was a pointless comment. Except this is a gossiping site. The entire town is full of gossip. You don't see it here I'm sure you'll hear about it at Walmart, or somewhere.
when the devil called drugs get ahold of you it don't have nothing to do with raising.
alison

Richmond, KY

#9 May 7, 2013
Can I ask for my virginity back or do I email the devil ( MAN ) and ask for it back ?
watching and Waiting

United States

#10 May 21, 2013
Hows that tv workng for you and clint hacher justin in your girls get away car. I wait for you. Waiting now on finger prints and the skin left on the door. U getting by. But no away
huh

Sierra Vista, AZ

#11 May 21, 2013
watching and Waiting wrote:
Hows that tv workng for you and clint hacher justin in your girls get away car. I wait for you. Waiting now on finger prints and the skin left on the door. U getting by. But no away
Please... You don't even know his last name? So funny. I bet they're quivering. And his girls get away car? She's not busy with her children or anything , I'm sure? lol Really?
OUSO

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 May 23, 2013
es beebe lthief since he was 15 and syarted doing drugs. DONT TRUST HIM he keeps an eye on ppl sguns and aluables wondering if someone gonna just beat his butt for whats hes done to their frineds. HE never tryed me btu I never gavem a chance and he knows I gotta ccdw permit anda big ass legal gun :)His "niceness is his way of fooling people,
watching and Waiting

United States

#13 May 28, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Please... You don't even know his last name? So funny. I bet they're quivering. And his girls get away car? She's not busy with her children or anything , I'm sure? lol Really?
know his name dumbass have you even heard of a type o hoe
huh

Sierra Vista, AZ

#14 May 28, 2013
watching and Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>know his name dumbass have you even heard of a type o hoe
Yes. I'm sitting around letting myself get robbed and knowing who, when and how and... Waiting! Yeah, I'm def. the dumbass here. LoL So comical. Who are you? I'll be sure to let Mr. Tate and "Hacher" know that you're waiting. I assume they already know where you live? Call me names all you want, it doesn't lower my IQ, morals or standards of life. I believe you're probably living a little sub-par anyway. And if you're going to call names, bitch would be more appropriate than hoe. I'm obviously condescending. You have no idea about my sexual history. But dumbass was a better attempt at name calling. Thumbs up buddy!
Protecting my property

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Does anyone know how to find this piece of crap these days? Where he's living or hanging out? What does he drive? He just stole a large amount of property and there are a few people looking for him.
Not hard

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2013
He's not hard to find.
huh

Richmond, KY

#17 Jun 25, 2013
Don't know any of that. Don't try to be associate with him. Ever. But hope you get that all straightened out :-/ and recover what is yours.
the bone

Berea, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2013
He has stolen from me. Chased him down. He wouldnt fight, wound up forking out the cash that he stole. He paid me back and apologized profusely then made a beeline for the door. lol
Ally

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2013
I always liked Justin thought he was very nice! And sexy!
Why

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2013
Y'all need to leave him alone!! The whole family has been through so much this last year and dumb fucks like y'all talking shit a threatening his life is just down right awful and y'all should be ashamed, yeah he makes mistakes and has demons to fight but we all do. It doesn't change the fact that he can be a very well mannered and down right nice guy who'll do anything for friends or family. Quite honestly I think everyone needs to leave the Tate's alone and just let the family live their life without anymore pain of reading this stupid bs. I've known em all for for a long time and Justin is like a brother to me even tho I don't associate with him he's still family in my eyes and foley protects family so lhust leave him be. One day karma will come Into play, talking shit won't make it happen any faster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min o boy 131,856
Giving Christmas gifts if you're just talking.. 51 min Help 1
kelsey at hooters 51 min pillbilly 5
Bobby Lowery 52 min IDK 1
swifty's gas station 52 min pillbilly 7
Do black people have souls (Aug '11) 54 min pillbilly 69
amber dean 58 min Jus sayin 4
Why did Duane Curry get FIRED? 1 hr Not a Bigot 19
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 30,026
Richmond Dating