6294Why is there so much racism in Ri...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buckwheat

Richmond, KY

#25 Jul 21, 2014
HaHaHa wrote:
What about white Mexican what the hell is that!
. dont axe me
Really

Corbin, KY

#26 Jul 21, 2014
I like many others see this as a silly question. If the black people would just shut the hell up, the racism would dry up and blow away. The only racist things I hear are from the blacks themselves.
meee

United States

#27 Jul 21, 2014
Wow never had a problem with it here :)
Word

United States

#28 Jul 21, 2014
Racism will always exits.
nonfacisthick

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jul 21, 2014
Racism wrote:
I know we live in the south but really? I never knew how many racists lived in Richmond until I spent some time in New York. Why in this day and age doing we have so many racist hicks in our lovely town?
Go to Winchester dude if you think this town is racist!!
Local

Corbin, KY

#30 Jul 22, 2014
Racism is nothing but a catch phrase for Obama. But the problem with Black Americans is not that they are black. I mean who the hell cares what color someone is. But they have fallen into a trend made prevalent by Affirmative Action. The entire program, with it's "they are not as smart as whites" and therefore should get a pass.

Talk about stupid. An entire section of our country told they do not need to excel like other people. That it is ok to be dumb. Look what that got us. Barrack Obama, Affirmative Action President. And God help us it shows bad.

So racist is the wrong term for why people do not like black people. It is because they have been allowed to grow up stupid. A failing of the government.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Watch around 5:15 and hear a black pastor explain Affirmative Action and how it is used to keep black people stupid.
Mark

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jul 22, 2014
Local wrote:
Racism is nothing but a catch phrase for Obama. But the problem with Black Americans is not that they are black. I mean who the hell cares what color someone is. But they have fallen into a trend made prevalent by Affirmative Action. The entire program, with it's "they are not as smart as whites" and therefore should get a pass.
Talk about stupid. An entire section of our country told they do not need to excel like other people. That it is ok to be dumb. Look what that got us. Barrack Obama, Affirmative Action President. And God help us it shows bad.
So racist is the wrong term for why people do not like black people. It is because they have been allowed to grow up stupid. A failing of the government.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Watch around 5:15 and hear a black pastor explain Affirmative Action and how it is used to keep black people stupid.
EXACTLY
Elected One

Corbin, KY

#32 Jul 22, 2014
Local wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch...

This is by far the finest explanation of racism I have heard in all my years, and exactly right.
not racist

United States

#33 Jul 22, 2014
I don't consider myself racist however, I hate to hear anyone no matter their color to use words like; "axe", "they"(out of context) and any other slang word. If I hear someone speaking in that manner anything else from that point on goes through one ear and the other.
Robert Taylor

Corbin, KY

#34 Jul 23, 2014
Aside from many black people that do not even understand what they are talking about, I hear nothing about anyone being racist. Sure Obama cries racist every time he screws us over and anyone says anything about it.
Besides the hottest news on ole Barrack Obama is he is a homosexual. His woman is a man. He is an abomination before the Lord and will spend eternity burning in hell. Sitting on his well lubed ass in the White House on the down low.
Talk about an idiot....... We elect a highly educated black American and the homosexual negro shows up instead. What are we to do?
Holder

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Jul 23, 2014
Robert Taylor wrote:
Aside from many black people that do not even understand what they are talking about, I hear nothing about anyone being racist. Sure Obama cries racist every time he screws us over and anyone says anything about it.
Besides the hottest news on ole Barrack Obama is he is a homosexual. His woman is a man. He is an abomination before the Lord and will spend eternity burning in hell. Sitting on his well lubed ass in the White House on the down low.
Talk about an idiot....... We elect a highly educated black American and the homosexual negro shows up instead. What are we to do?
Bend over and take it.
African American Woman

Hyattsville, MD

#36 Jul 24, 2014
Local wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch...
LMAO!!!!!! Well let me burst your little bubble. I'm a African American Female. Certified Nurses Assistant, Currently enrolled in a University on the Honor roll getting my bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration Services. I don't follow others I lead. Obama has nothing to do with my mind, although I applaud his efforts for doing his best as our president in this raciest world. And yes racism still exist, Its going nowhere until we accept it and do something about it. I have taken care of every single race there is in my profession, I treated all of them equally. Its so funny how people on this forum are focus only on one thing. And we know what that is. But I will never let the government decide on who I am, and who I will be. Yes there may still be people mislead by the governments system, but its not only the blacks. With that being said we were put on this earth to love one another and honor our God. Anything less than that, well read the bible....

Dave

Louisville, KY

#37 Jul 25, 2014
African American Woman wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!!!!! Well let me burst your little bubble. I'm a African American Female. Certified Nurses Assistant, Currently enrolled in a University on the Honor roll getting my bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration Services. I don't follow others I lead. Obama has nothing to do with my mind, although I applaud his efforts for doing his best as our president in this raciest world. And yes racism still exist, Its going nowhere until we accept it and do something about it. I have taken care of every single race there is in my profession, I treated all of them equally. Its so funny how people on this forum are focus only on one thing. And we know what that is. But I will never let the government decide on who I am, and who I will be. Yes there may still be people mislead by the governments system, but its not only the blacks. With that being said we were put on this earth to love one another and honor our God. Anything less than that, well read the bible....
Is Obama paying for your education?
Josh

Nicholasville, KY

#38 Aug 18, 2014
Kentucky don't love you!! Go back to New York!!
Josh

Nicholasville, KY

#39 Aug 18, 2014
nonfacisthick wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Winchester dude if you think this town is racist!!
I'd like to see em in rockcastle co, or London, lol!! Richmond ain't that rascist buddy til u see down that way!!
Josh

Nicholasville, KY

#40 Aug 18, 2014
sadly wrote:
There are a lot more rednecks in this town than racists. That's what makes me cringe. Ppl who don't take showers and use drugs and keep having kids they don't care about and live off the government and don't work. These are the ones that are ruining our society. They have no pride in themselves and don't care about anything.
That kinda sounds like ur talking about black ppl in the hood, but ur saying rednecks do this also??! Hmmm....
JAG

Nicholasville, KY

#41 Aug 18, 2014
Tyyy wrote:
Ship them north
Yes!! And the gays, plz!!
Malcolm

Henderson, KY

#42 Mar 18, 2015
Good morning, I am a service connected disabled veteran, I hold a PhD, a Black belt in karate, a CCW, and always carry a .40 Sig 226, I keep a 132lbs Rottweiler service animal. 2 years ago in Atlanta, I had to defend myself and shot a white man who pulled a knife, I spend 2 hours at the police station and then they handed me back my weapon and I went about my business. I plan to move to Richmond, Ky. My dog is "FULLY" trained, on command he'll kill you, or take you down and hold you until he gets a release command. He has taken many men down on command. call me anything you like, if you come to close, "IT WILL END BADLY FOR YOU". I have many confirm kills from my time in combat, so taking human life has never scared me. I have to interest in EVER hurting anyone, however, I learned a long time ago, "YOU "start the altercation, It's up to me to finish it, and I WILL and with a smile :)!!!! my brother is a Federal Agent with the INS service and an Attorney for the DOJ. I know the law better than you I have NO love for white people, I do NOT want to hurt any one, I have and will. there is a BIG difference between reacting and responding your reaction ( emotional) will determine how I respond (intellectual) act a fool and I'll take you to "SCHOOL". I all I seek is a peaceful journey, get between me and that, and I promise you will not walk AWAY. I am an educated, combat veteran, if you choose to judge me by the color of my skin your a FOOL, that is not my problem until you make it mine, and I will you regret it. Stay safe, stay health, leave me alone !!!!! and i'll keep sexing white women for sport and teaching your children, to earn my living. keep acting foolish, I defended your right to do so in the military, they taught me, and provided me funds to get my education, do your thing this is after all AMERICA, do your thing and I'll do mine. Lets hope we meet over coffee and have a nice time, remember you react, I'll respond, It will not end well for you, I promise. in the mean time stay safe, leave me alone...
Bill

Middlesboro, KY

#44 Mar 20, 2015
I'm a white guy , and I absolutely love black women! I'm not racist, I'm jealous !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min another viewer 160,485
Dane sadler (Oct '14) 1 hr Tammy 5
Hey Now Hey Now Don't Dream It's Over 1 hr Molly 850
Looking for a roommate in Richmond 2 hr Ron Jeremy 3
Anyone know Eduardo Hernandez (Edward) 2 hr Fluffy 7
Anyone been to Fuji massage studio ?? (Feb '15) 2 hr Wondering 16
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Fungail 40,759
Austin Kelley 23 hr yo momma 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages