6294Why is there so much racism in Ri...

6294Why is there so much racism in Richmond

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Racism

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2013
I know we live in the south but really? I never knew how many racists lived in Richmond until I spent some time in New York. Why in this day and age doing we have so many racist hicks in our lovely town?
Bubba52

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2013
62947847894 I don't knoe ?
lolz

Macon, GA

#3 Jul 14, 2013
If you don't like it go back to New York, or Africa where all the negroes should be lol
Racism

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Why don't you go back to your sister's bedroom where you belong.
sadly

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
There are a lot more rednecks in this town than racists. That's what makes me cringe. Ppl who don't take showers and use drugs and keep having kids they don't care about and live off the government and don't work. These are the ones that are ruining our society. They have no pride in themselves and don't care about anything.
Go back

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 16, 2013
And how many blacks do you think are getting a check!! Heck I seen a colored boy in town the other day drivin a newer dodge challenger that said "paid for by Obama" on the back of it! Think that proves my point right thur!!
what

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2013
a dodge challenger? doesn't he know that every brother is supposed to be driving a 300!!!! that's the brother's cadillac car.

it's still a chrysler no matter what..... never was a caddy, won't ever be a caddy
Challenger

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2013
For what I understand, that Black Man is a Decorated Disabled VIETNAM VET and thanks to President Obama, who FINALLY signed into legislation the right of VETS like him (BLACK and caucasian) to receive their justifiable monies, from being exposed to certain chemicals during said War. Get your uneducated facts straight before you pass judgement on anyone. Furthermore, the term colored is no longer deemed appropriate, because Black and Brown people stay the same color. Only caucasian people turn from white, to red, to tan (sometimes orange), just to be like a Black or Brown person. You sir (and I use the term loosely) are an idiot.
rainbow bright

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Challenger wrote:
For what I understand, that Black Man is a Decorated Disabled VIETNAM VET and thanks to President Obama, who FINALLY signed into legislation the right of VETS like him (BLACK and caucasian) to receive their justifiable monies, from being exposed to certain chemicals during said War. Get your uneducated facts straight before you pass judgement on anyone. Furthermore, the term colored is no longer deemed appropriate, because Black and Brown people stay the same color. Only caucasian people turn from white, to red, to tan (sometimes orange), just to be like a Black or Brown person. You sir (and I use the term loosely) are an idiot.
isn't colored a past tense word? meaning done and over with, not changing... bc that would be coloring? i'm just confused.....

i guess i'll go get a coloring book, a box of crayons, throw away the black, brown, red, tan, white, yellow, orange and only keep the blue, purple, pink and green.
Colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Go back wrote:
And how many blacks do you think are getting a check!! Heck I seen a colored boy in town the other day drivin a newer dodge challenger that said "paid for by Obama" on the back of it! Think that proves my point right thur!!
I saw it too.
HaHaHa

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 17, 2013
If he's a vet thats even more stupid than I thought! If that's so, it should say paid for by all the hard work and sacrifice that he made fighting for our country!!!! Not f-in Obama! Black people voted for what they thought was a super hero but forgot to ask the brother could he fly!!
HaHaHa

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 17, 2013
What about white Mexican what the hell is that!
Paid

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 19, 2013
Go back wrote:
He is a disabled Vietnam Veteran. He has the Purple Heart to prove it. He earned his check! He was exposed to Agent Orange. But honestly, it's none of your business. You need to worry about yourself and get an education. How do you like that right "thur"???
Luke Thighwalker

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 19, 2013
You are right. The blacks treat whites horribly! We freed them but they still treat us bad.
Well

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 19, 2013
Lot of generalizations here. I've known good and bad members of just about every race there is. All have their winners, and all have their losers. Some areas (and some forums) have higher concentrations of one type or another, but ultimately, judging any individual person based on where they come from or the color of their skin is bound to produce some inaccurate assessments. There are always exceptions, even when you've had experiences that have been mostly negative, there are still good folks in places you otherwise wouldn't expect them. Best to let each individual show their worth, and judge them as individuals. Then you can't go wrong.
right on

Paris, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Well said WELL
Tyyy

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Ship them north
Hicktastic

Richmond, KY

#18 Jul 23, 2013
Shall we also ship the whites back across the Atlantic?

Oh wait, there's always some pasty cracker that claims to have some meaningful percentage of Native blood...

Okay, fair's fair. Tell ya what: Chop off as much flesh as equates whatever percentage's worth of Native blood you can prove you have, throw it on the ground, then hop a plane.

Prejudiced white people, in their backward-ass views on race, always omit the fact that anyone who's not a full-blooded Native on this continent has less of a right to be here than the black people they would see go. Their white ancestors came here and lied to, betrayed, and ultimately exterminated the only people with a genuine right to this land.

Meanwhile, their fore-bearers' lazy asses cut deals with African chieftains to ship rival tribe members here for slave labor. Why? Because they were too sorry to do their own work.

Oh, but now the black people are the lazy ones?

So the white folks should stay and everyone else can just go away, now that you can't make them work for you anymore?

You want stereotypes, you stupid, mouth-breathing podunks? Here's a few:

Go drink some Mt Dew and watch CMT s'more. Sing along to songs about areas with piss-poor infrastructure and your confusion with technology, and how cool it is. Maybe later you can go out in the yard and grunt at the moon, or make poop paintings on the plywood underneath your mobile home like a caveman.

Don't forget to hang failed rebel flag from your trailer porch's handrail, to celebrate your sorry excuse for a culture's inability to sustain itself without being first stomped, and ever-after carried by the North.

Find you a nice forum thread about NASCAR or porking your sisters, rather than venturing into topics outside of your expertise.

Do Uncle Daddy proud.
MLK

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Hicktastic wrote:
Go drink some Mt Dew and watch CMT s'more. Sing along to songs about areas with piss-poor infrastructure and your confusion with technology, and how cool it is. Maybe later you can go out in the yard and grunt at the moon, or make poop paintings on the plywood underneath your mobile home like a caveman.
Don't forget to hang failed rebel flag from your trailer porch's handrail, to celebrate your sorry excuse for a culture's inability to sustain itself without being first stomped, and ever-after carried by the North.
Find you a nice forum thread about NASCAR or porking your sisters, rather than venturing into topics outside of your expertise.
Do Uncle Daddy proud.
i said many years ago.... "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

You my friend have just been judged by your character... not by the color of your skin, BUT BY YOUR CHARACTER.(or in this case, should i say "lack there of" this also goes for any other ignorant poster).
shotgun

Clay City, KY

#24 Jul 21, 2014
I have a dream.........BOOM!!!!!! You "had" a dream biaaatch!! Hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 3 min When The May Rain... 4,824
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Butthead 177,004
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 30 min Just Me 42,846
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 32 min Just Me 24,130
music thread (Feb '13) 1 hr David 26
Is Asahi forge hiring How much do they pay? (Jul '10) 1 hr David 13
Home incarceration 1 hr David 2

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages