on eden working for madison co. schools

on eden working for madison co. schools

Posted in the Richmond Forum

deez

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Sudzie is working for the Madison Co. Schools. My question is how is he driving back/forth...did his dui's go away... is the boe taking care of another good ole boy..
just plain dumb

Martin, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2013
deez wrote:
Sudzie is working for the Madison Co. Schools. My question is how is he driving back/forth...did his dui's go away... is the boe taking care of another good ole boy..
Aren't you just a nosey ass! Let me put it this way.... It's none of your F'ing business!!!

Stop trying to stir s#it up and let the man work in peace! Fu€k you!!!!
My My

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2013
I really don't care one way or another about this but I am sorry to tell you that when a person is hired with tax payers money it becomes everyone's business.

Ron has lived his life in such a way that he has many people that dislike him. When he came back to a public position, paid by tax dollars he opened the door for those and many others to come out of the woodwork. There will be many people complaining about this mostly because of the way people perceive him.
Friend

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2013
just plain dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you just a nosey ass! Let me put it this way.... It's none of your F'ing business!!!
Stop trying to stir s#it up and let the man work in peace! Fu€k you!!!!
Ron would respond in this exact same disrespectful way. Great example of why people feel as they do.
just plain dumb

Martin, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2013
My My wrote:
I really don't care one way or another about this but I am sorry to tell you that when a person is hired with tax payers money it becomes everyone's business.

Ron has lived his life in such a way that he has many people that dislike him. When he came back to a public position, paid by tax dollars he opened the door for those and many others to come out of the woodwork. There will be many people complaining about this mostly because of the way people perceive him.
I'm paid by tax dollars and my private life, just like his, is NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!! You are so misinformed... And that just makes you beyond stupid when you believe something is true and have no clue of the subject!
My My

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2013
just plain dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm paid by tax dollars and my private life, just like his, is NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!! You are so misinformed... And that just makes you beyond stupid when you believe something is true and have no clue of the subject!
Please inform us of the facts as you believe them to be. Should be very interesting.

I strongly suspect that your belief that everybody is stupid is a strong signal of your own intelligence. Surely you realize that whether you are a public figure as in famous or a employee in a public area that people watch and judge your every move. Therefore, you can't expect people to be supportive when the issue is one they feel they have a right to have a say in.

Also, school business is not like any other area of employment. We hope people in this field that have young people looking to them for guidance will have role models. While no one is perfect we would prefer our money be spent on people that don't have a laundry list of issues and has no problem proudly waving them for everyone to see.

I wish Ron well but the county school system is no place for him. He needs to move on with his life for many reasons.
just plain dumb

Martin, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2013
My My wrote:
<quoted text>Please inform us of the facts as you believe them to be. Should be very interesting.

I strongly suspect that your belief that everybody is stupid is a strong signal of your own intelligence. Surely you realize that whether you are a public figure as in famous or a employee in a public area that people watch and judge your every move. Therefore, you can't expect people to be supportive when the issue is one they feel they have a right to have a say in.

Also, school business is not like any other area of employment. We hope people in this field that have young people looking to them for guidance will have role models. While no one is perfect we would prefer our money be spent on people that don't have a laundry list of issues and has no problem proudly waving them for everyone to see.

I wish Ron well but the county school system is no place for him. He needs to move on with his life for many reasons.
Weather or not he should or shouldn't work there is a whole different thread.

According to you logic (really the lack there of) any one who gets money through taxes you feel you need to know everything about them. So everyone on the depot, law enforcement, teachers, section 8 housing, HUD, welfare, WIC, and god only knows how many other programs are paid out through taxes....

You want to know what he (or anyone else does) during 8-5, submit a request. If he has a license isn't any of your business. How he gets to work and home again isn't any if your business. If he spends all his money on booze and gets drunk every night, isn't your business.

Is that clear enough for you to understand now, or do I need to break it down a little more?

Ok, read it slowly so maybe it sits in better...
Work=yes
Private life=no

Got it now? If not, I can't not help you and your entire life is doomed for failure, disappointments, and let downs because you believe something without knowing anything of the subject!
My My

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2013
just plain dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Weather or not he should or shouldn't work there is a whole different thread.
According to you logic (really the lack there of) any one who gets money through taxes you feel you need to know everything about them. So everyone on the depot, law enforcement, teachers, section 8 housing, HUD, welfare, WIC, and god only knows how many other programs are paid out through taxes....
You want to know what he (or anyone else does) during 8-5, submit a request. If he has a license isn't any of your business. How he gets to work and home again isn't any if your business. If he spends all his money on booze and gets drunk every night, isn't your business.
Is that clear enough for you to understand now, or do I need to break it down a little more?
Ok, read it slowly so maybe it sits in better...
Work=yes
Private life=no
Got it now? If not, I can't not help you and your entire life is doomed for failure, disappointments, and let downs because you believe something without knowing anything of the subject!
I would imagine we will soon find out how many people agree with you.
All the best.
Tax Dollars

Versailles, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2013
just plain dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Weather or not he should or shouldn't work there is a whole different thread.
According to you logic (really the lack there of) any one who gets money through taxes you feel you need to know everything about them. So everyone on the depot, law enforcement, teachers, section 8 housing, HUD, welfare, WIC, and god only knows how many other programs are paid out through taxes....
You want to know what he (or anyone else does) during 8-5, submit a request. If he has a license isn't any of your business. How he gets to work and home again isn't any if your business. If he spends all his money on booze and gets drunk every night, isn't your business.
Is that clear enough for you to understand now, or do I need to break it down a little more?
Ok, read it slowly so maybe it sits in better...
Work=yes
Private life=no
Got it now? If not, I can't not help you and your entire life is doomed for failure, disappointments, and let downs because you believe something without knowing anything of the subject!
Try again early in the morning. Can't understand much of what you are trying to get across. Think you have had one too many tonight!
I like Ron

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2013
I like Ron but this should not be happening.
J B Moore

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Good Nature and Good Sense should be used in hiring Mr Eden back.
Jailer

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 3, 2013
Only three DUI's in less than two years, you might want to worry about meeting him on the road or even on a golf cart or lawn mower.
Pricipal

Versailles, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2013
Tax Dollars wrote:
<quoted text> Try again early in the morning. Can't understand much of what you are trying to get across. Think you have had one too many tonight!
Yeah..exactly! Hope this MF isn't a teacher. He/she needs to take a few more classes in punctuation, diction, or just plain writing. Good luck. Did you at least get a GED?
half pint

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2013
I like Ron wrote:
I like Ron but this should not be happening.
i didn't like his no neck effin moma and I sure don't like his no neck,drunk, gambin, effin azz. reckon the mad co bd of ed, forgot why he was put in maintenance instead of with children....he should have been locked up years ago for what he did.better watch his azz, everybody got a phone camera these days.
Not good

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2013
This is sure to cause controversy and why he would want to bring this on himself is beyond me.
exfriend

Versailles, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2013
is he back in maintenance? people can change.
bull

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2013
No he is working under a federal grant. Helping students get jobs. What a joke
the truth

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2013
you all mist be SOOOOOO jealous of this man! what happened, did he turn you down because you're so ugly??? or did he nail your wife because she wanted him and not you???? whatever your reason is, jealousy gets you no where in life

i say he should be the mayor!!!
Example

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2013
the truth wrote:
you all mist be SOOOOOO jealous of this man! what happened, did he turn you down because you're so ugly??? or did he nail your wife because she wanted him and not you???? whatever your reason is, jealousy gets you no where in life
i say he should be the mayor!!!
Take note of Ron's supporter. He is foul mouthed, rude and doesn't express himself except with rude comments. The apple does not fall far from the tree. If I were Ron I would hope you would stop defending me unless of course you are Ron.
the truth

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Example wrote:
<quoted text>
Take note of Ron's supporter. He is foul mouthed, rude and doesn't express himself except with rude comments. The apple does not fall far from the tree. If I were Ron I would hope you would stop defending me unless of course you are Ron.
you want some cheese with that whine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 27 min Rocko Bender 42,686
Enersys Favortism a BIG PROBLEM! 1 hr Sharks 37
Tina barrett 1 hr rubenson 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,949
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,592
eduardo hernandez alfaro 3 hr David Hopkins 2
Dr. Pittman (May '11) 3 hr Dan 10

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages