New liquor Store
leroy

Richmond, KY

#83 Aug 26, 2010
That girl Brandy is not too smart. She is dumber than all get out.
Thin Blue Line

Englewood, CO

#84 Aug 27, 2010
Bowlels, you seem to think you are above the rules. This is the very attitude you had while working at the PD. But as always, you are just a regular person. When you got your medical, you think all the guys did not know the real story? And now, a short time later, here you are running your mouth the same as any other self proclaimed bad ass. Well let me tell you a couple things. You are just a liquor store owner, it's not rocket science you know. All that takes is a little money and the desire to become a member of the lower echelon of people. But this new twist of you threatening people. Well, that is still against the law, and the proper people have been notified, so we'll see if you have the clout to avoid any repercussions from running your mouth, like a common punk.

Richmond... This Signal 3 Code 600 10-98 10-8 to my Signal 1.
Chicken S--t - Blue Line

Lexington, KY

#85 Aug 27, 2010
You seem to have all the answers, don't you?!?!? You claim to be on the PD, but can't even spell my name correct. Your response is so packed full of grammatical errors, you must have missed Larry 101 on typing your CD-15's.
You hide behind a name that brings pride to most, yet by doing this you bring so many others down. You try to imply that your an officer yet it seems to me one of two things. 1)You just can't hide stupid or 2)You just can't hide being a two-faced chicken s**t & only type your BIG BAD POSTS in secrecy.
Funny how my response has tweaked the interest of so many. Who did I threaten? The name on the complaint will be what? Was that threat made to you hiding yet behind ANOTHER "Secret" name? I would say then, by theological deduction my obvious back-stabbing brother in arms (like that's NEVER happened LOL, LMFAO, LOL), that all these negative posts seem to be the work of you, 24-7, as you have nothing better to do than smear soemone in secrecy while you possess "NO BALLS".
You are stupid in the content of your reported notification to the proper authorities, as we all know they are BS.
Here I sit, replying to your stupidity while you continue to disgrace not only yourself, a profession that I loved, and others that "TRY", but then post a name like "Thin Blue Line", you Son of a Bi**h. How dare you?!?!?!? Go home, never return to the position you are entrusted with while you hide at rollcall or on your city owned phone and type you response.
See you around you two-faced, back-stabbing disgrace of a waste of human flesh hiding behind a badge ......... And as far as being "a member of the lower echelon of people", you love the cold beer at my families store, don't you???? Nite, Nite. Travis
smiles

Richmond, KY

#86 Aug 27, 2010
Wow all of this for what... Its just a store that you guys are giving alot of attention to. Lets use our head boys. Its so obvious who you guys are dogging these owners, for one ATF is going to do what??? Nothing no crime committedon this site, 2 why are you guys so jealous of these guys. Because they have a successful business that you dont have, that what they have is paid for.. Have you ever seen where they live. I wish I lived in a 400,000 thousand doollar home and had all the cars and toys they have. Why do you want to say Brand"y" is dumb, I would say its pretty smart to have owned a successful business at the age of 22, then go on to have a career in nursing and to now be completing her masters. Do you know the kind of money that she alone makes. I love going to this store and hang out. They are good people. The part about Travis being one of the rapiest, all you had to do was watch the news or read the paper and you would know who those guys were. Also, why would a brother want to dog another brother this way. Shame on you, maybe you should ask yourself: what do you own, where do you live, are you still working for the city barely making ends meet. If thats the case good for you, but Id rather be them....We all know Travis was really hurt in the line of duty, good for him that he gets to retire, once again are we jealous???? I wish you guys the best and some of you people really need to learn how to spell. If you have such a problem with these people go to there store and tell them to there face.. Bet you wont do that will you, you probably do go that store and act like your their friend and then post this stuff on here....
Boil Yaboo

Richmond, KY

#87 Aug 28, 2010
How Can This Low Life Piece Of Sht Talk about pride and respect of being a police officer, Does he not remember Chief Brock kicked his degenerate ass to the curb, and would stomp his chicken sht ass if need be. Now crawl off in the gutter PISS BOY and tell some more lies, Cry Baby's mad because he got the boot, LMMFAO!!! Come get you some boy, I think you know who this is???
Otis

Troy, OH

#88 Aug 28, 2010
Hiccup! Cops are mean! It's a dude who runs a business. He pays taxes. Aka helps pay cops their chump change. Hiccup! If rpd is writing some of this crap, I am embarrassed for them. Just get off here tall dude. Stand above it, move forward! Buuurp! See you tonight. Keep em cold
really

Lexington, KY

#89 Aug 28, 2010
Boil Yaboo wrote:
How Can This Low Life Piece Of Sht Talk about pride and respect of being a police officer, Does he not remember Chief Brock kicked his degenerate ass to the curb, and would stomp his chicken sht ass if need be. Now crawl off in the gutter PISS BOY and tell some more lies, Cry Baby's mad because he got the boot, LMMFAO!!! Come get you some boy, I think you know who this is???
Really, is that why he is retired. He was let go because of an injury you Fu??ing idiot. Chief Brock didnt do shit, hes to busy covering up the sorry SH?T that you do. Why would he be crying he gets paid now to do nothing, Life is good for a young man of his age. So dont be so jealous and if he knows who you are then post your real name and be a man. Im sure you know where he lives and where the store is. Big man...
liquor store

Lexington, KY

#90 Aug 28, 2010
Thanks Otis see you soon!!!! This is all ridiculous. We all know what is true and not.
Otis

Troy, OH

#91 Aug 28, 2010
liquor store wrote:
Thanks Otis see you soon!!!! This is all ridiculous. We all know what is true and not.
The truth? The truth is... WHISKEY!!! Hiccup! Pints O Hunter;)
Resident

Richmond, KY

#92 Aug 29, 2010
To the owner:

I cannot believe that you are here posting such bull crap. I would have thought you would have the common sense to know that words cannot hurt people.

Do you not understand that the vast majority of people so dislike the police and think that they are little better if any at all than the criminals they deal with? And then you, an ex officer, become upset, and fall straight to their level proving that they are correct in their assumptions.

I would think you would just forget about these people and continue with your business. But I now see that it may be possible that the police are just as others say, and just criminals with a badge. So thanks for enlightening me.

While I will not be in your store, as I am not an alcoholic, and generally considered a better person than that, I will wish you good luck in you're dealing with the inebriated population of Richmond.

I do wish you only well, and hope your business does not sell to someone that will consume the liquor, and run over any innocent children.
CoWorker

Clarksville, TN

#93 Aug 30, 2010
The guy and his mouth do not represent the PD and their people. Can you not see that since he opened a liquor store? He was a mediocre officer that was assigned to feed the dog. And now is no longer an officer, but a liquor store manager.

Nuff said?

10-8 back to the green.
labor day

Lexington, KY

#94 Sep 6, 2010
We are open for business today!! Come and see us!!
no way

Richmond, KY

#95 Sep 6, 2010
labor day wrote:
We are open for business today!! Come and see us!!
nothing but funny boys hang out there, no thanks
travis bowles for real

Lexington, KY

#96 Sep 7, 2010
Okay this is the real Travis even though my family appreciates all your comments good and bad, this is my first comment so who ever is posing as me can stop. This is a little much to be wishing harm to me or my family. Whatever your reasons you will answer at some point. The comments need to stop because none of you know what your talking about. Also I appreciate all the support from my BROTHERS, its a shame you guys are such back stabbers, yet to my face my best friends, once again you will also answer for this. The comments are finished.
fun me

Lexington, KY

#97 Sep 7, 2010
crazy i love the place
Girlie Boy

Richmond, KY

#98 Sep 7, 2010
travis bowles for real wrote:
Okay this is the real Travis even though my family appreciates all your comments good and bad, this is my first comment so who ever is posing as me can stop. This is a little much to be wishing harm to me or my family. Whatever your reasons you will answer at some point. The comments need to stop because none of you know what your talking about. Also I appreciate all the support from my BROTHERS, its a shame you guys are such back stabbers, yet to my face my best friends, once again you will also answer for this. The comments are finished.
Look her girlie boy, the sht will stop when I say so?????
ThickChick

Lexington, KY

#99 Sep 7, 2010
my man and I went friday nice. Seems like a nice little store gettin business. Prices are good, people were friendly. I found nothing wrong with it.
ColdBeerLover

Lexington, KY

#100 Sep 7, 2010
Wow, had to read through all that...just to ask to see if the prices are worth shopping at this liquor store. Haven't been there yet - but its the closest store to my home out in the county. So are the prices low/average/high for a case of cold Bud Light?

Thanks in advance.
You tell me

Round Lake, IL

#101 Sep 7, 2010
Well I don't know about a case, but a 12 pack of bud light cans was $9.00. Seemed a little high to me.
lovely

Lexington, KY

#102 Sep 8, 2010
i shop there all the time and their beer prices are about the same every where, a 30pk is like 21.00. even if they are a little more expensive, it saves me from driving to the other side of town.
They always have sales going on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 166,420
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 10 min Never 781
Idiot Trump Looks At Eclipse 39 min Grand Wizard In C... 1
Working Girls 48 min Lie 8
Greg Abrams and Alicia Deaton 1 hr You Are Trailer T... 4
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Doobie Time 42,293
Ellen stotts 8 hr Zipp 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages