First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lieortruth

Irvine, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2009
laughing wrote:
Nikki's is the cheapest place to drink in town, so that is good.... The bras that hang from the ceiling would be a fun idea if some of them weren't the most DISGUSTING things I've ever seen. What the hell were some of those girls thinking? I mean, seriously, there are are some funky ass bras up there... and who the hell puts their dirty sports bra up there? how sexy is that??? GROSS!.... and OMG, the comments about Curtis being good in bed are cracking me up. I think he's a nice guy, but I can't even imagine humping him. Isn't he in a relationship? Although... I am pretty sure I know someone who was humping him for a while.... must have been good, she stuck around for a WHILE.
Hey laughing......gives me a hint to whom your talking about that was humping him....I think I know who it is just not sure if same one..

Since: Oct 09

United States

#22 Oct 30, 2009
That bar cant even afford to fix the bug infested bathroom. Nick fix the dmn bathroom. C'mon Man
Agree

Berea, KY

#23 Nov 4, 2009
yuck wrote:
its a hole. the owner nick is a jerk. go there for 15 minutes. slam 3 shots and a beer for 5 bucks includes the tip and run for tbombs or the paddy wagon. he is the cheapest because no one wants to sit on the nasty seats or touch the grungy bar. he should beg nikki to come back to at least keep the place clean and less smelly
I totaly agree with this statement. Nick and his new "woman" and I use that term loosely bc if anybody has seen her she is NASTY NASTY! Nick is an a$$ that thinks he is untouchable and she wants to act like she runs sh!t now. I bet $500 Nikki would beat her all over richmond
iknow

Lexington, KY

#24 Nov 4, 2009
I def. know someone Curtis has been with for the past couple of years off and on. Doubt she is the only one, anybody know anything, she has always wondered?
bar hopper

Elkridge, MD

#25 Nov 4, 2009
its a nice layed back bar
yuck

Richmond, KY

#26 Nov 4, 2009
he talks $hit about the gf, how he can't get rid of her an how she has four or five kids. maybe he should pay nikki 500 to beat the girl off him. or use the money to buy her some teeth.
laughing

Middlesboro, KY

#27 Nov 5, 2009
lieortruth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey laughing......gives me a hint to whom your talking about that was humping him....I think I know who it is just not sure if same one..
uh... lol, I can't say.... it might be a secret!!!!!:)
Nutsack

Richmond, KY

#28 Oct 13, 2011
I dip my nutsack in someones mouth everytime i go there.
Douchearama

United States

#29 Oct 13, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>Popped collars? Groping females? "Totally Wasted dude"? Do you go to Bayside High? C'mon that's all cliche' and you never see that. You can't tell fraternity guys from the rest of the college crowd at the bars and you know it. This is Richmond, and most of the townies (I'm one myself) and the older crowd look at young guys at the bar and get pissed off because they (the old ass holes) have some undeserved sense of ownership to the bar so they don't like it when college kids come, which is bullshit because the college crowd NEVER causes any problems, and I know because I'm at the bars every damn weekend.
You must be blind. I'm a 20something guy that went to EKU and I despise going anywhere that the frat boy douche bag bros hang out. What he said was not cliche at all.
mee

Richmond, KY

#30 Oct 14, 2011
bear and bull was better..
agree

Dayton, OH

#31 Oct 15, 2011
mee wrote:
bear and bull was better..
I agree 100% The bear and bull was a great place when Mike owned it. It used to be alot of fun hanging out with Brett, Jason Stevens Scotty... Nice memories :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Curious 135,160
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 34 min Duh 3,792
Robinson Terrace little gray box installed by a... 1 hr Sad 36
Where can i get a tat for my dog? 1 hr laughing at the i... 2
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 19,417
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 31,689
Intervention 1 hr Sad girl 1
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance