First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Godley, TX

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Never been to this bar. What is everyone's opinion on the bar?
Lovesit

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2009
It's a nice place to get a drink and play some pool. Unlike the Paddywagon (since the recent demise of T. Bombs) it's not constantly filled with fraternity douchebags from Eastern. Paddywagon used to be alright. But now that T. Bombs is closed, the douchers have chosen to congregate there.

Since: Mar 09

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2009
Nikkis is a great place to have a good time..Not crowded like the other bars and its a nice Rock atmosphere...and everyone loves Nick and Curtis..they are awesome guys to party with!!

Since: Jun 09

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2009
Justins Gurl wrote:
Nikkis is a great place to have a good time..Not crowded like the other bars and its a nice Rock atmosphere...and everyone loves Nick and Curtis..they are awesome guys to party with!!
curtis is funny as hell!
Please

Danville, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2009
Lovesit wrote:
It's a nice place to get a drink and play some pool. Unlike the Paddywagon (since the recent demise of T. Bombs) it's not constantly filled with fraternity douchebags from Eastern. Paddywagon used to be alright. But now that T. Bombs is closed, the douchers have chosen to congregate there.
The "Fraternity Douchebags" Keep the bars open, this is a college town, if you don't like it go drink at Maverick
Lovesit

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2009
What's Maverick? Never heard of it.

By the way, "fraternity douchebags" does not refer to every college student. I happen to go to EKY myself. The term refers to those stupid @ssholes with popped collars that love Nickelback and get "TOTALLY WASTED DUDE!" off of two beers, then spend the rest of the night stumbling around and groping unwilling females. They used to just love T Bombs, most likely because of their surplus of Nickelback cover bands that they booked, but since it closed down they go to the PaddyWagon, which completely ruins my Tuesday Cheap PBR Nights.

Nikki's however, had never been a bar for people like that to go to. It's too small and doesn't play the right type of music for jackasses.
Lovesit

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2009
EKU rather. Sorry, it's early.
Please

Danville, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2009
Lovesit wrote:
What's Maverick? Never heard of it.
By the way, "fraternity douchebags" does not refer to every college student. I happen to go to EKY myself. The term refers to those stupid @ssholes with popped collars that love Nickelback and get "TOTALLY WASTED DUDE!" off of two beers, then spend the rest of the night stumbling around and groping unwilling females. They used to just love T Bombs, most likely because of their surplus of Nickelback cover bands that they booked, but since it closed down they go to the PaddyWagon, which completely ruins my Tuesday Cheap PBR Nights.
Nikki's however, had never been a bar for people like that to go to. It's too small and doesn't play the right type of music for jackasses.
Popped collars? Groping females? "Totally Wasted dude"? Do you go to Bayside High? C'mon that's all cliche' and you never see that. You can't tell fraternity guys from the rest of the college crowd at the bars and you know it. This is Richmond, and most of the townies (I'm one myself) and the older crowd look at young guys at the bar and get pissed off because they (the old ass holes) have some undeserved sense of ownership to the bar so they don't like it when college kids come, which is bullshit because the college crowd NEVER causes any problems, and I know because I'm at the bars every damn weekend.
t wait

Berea, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2009
some of best tips i've ever made in richmond are from the college kids and the administration of eku.

thanks folks!!!!!

you've supported my kids pretty well..........
wtf

Jackson, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2009
Curtis is awesome in bed, just thought i would throw that out there for any gals wanting to know.
Justins Gurl wrote:
the EKU FOOTBALL Team

Richmond, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2009
Curious wrote:
Never been to this bar. What is everyone's opinion on the bar?
who cares if curtis is good in bed he's still a fag #1 #2 it used to have nothing but all of EKU's Students going to it. Why do u think The buddah went under. It used to be the place to be until Nikki and her husband got divorced Now it totally went to SH!T. She was the reason me and my friends went there, she knew how to have a good time. We had a party every night of the week.
So if you wanna know why Nikki's SUC K"S ass NOW , I got 3 names for you, NICK, Curtis, And Michelle
Andy

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2009
Um..... you can spot a frsternity douchebag from a mile away... the way he dresses... styles his hair.... everything about him will let you know if he is a frat brat
wtf

Jackson, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2009
Its not a big deal that Curtis is good in bed to a lot of people, but I am sure there are some girls they go in there who are curious. I am here to say that he is AWESOME and everyone needs to try some of that 7 foot tall man. everything is well proportioned!!!!
the EKU FOOTBALL Team wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares if curtis is good in bed he's still a fag #1 #2 it used to have nothing but all of EKU's Students going to it. Why do u think The buddah went under. It used to be the place to be until Nikki and her husband got divorced Now it totally went to SH!T. She was the reason me and my friends went there, she knew how to have a good time. We had a party every night of the week.
So if you wanna know why Nikki's SUC K"S ass NOW , I got 3 names for you, NICK, Curtis, And Michelle
TGG 54

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2009
Nikkis Tavern is a great place if u want to be laid back and enjoy ur friends. Everyone gets along,( Curtis keeps out the riff-raff ) good people regular the bar and it is the CHEAPEST place in town to drink. The crew that works there r great, and we all just get along!! Love the place!
Lol_

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2009
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Popped collars? Groping females? "Totally Wasted dude"? Do you go to Bayside High? C'mon that's all cliche' and you never see that. You can't tell fraternity guys from the rest of the college crowd at the bars and you know it. This is Richmond, and most of the townies (I'm one myself) and the older crowd look at young guys at the bar and get pissed off because they (the old ass holes) have some undeserved sense of ownership to the bar so they don't like it when college kids come, which is bullshit because the college crowd NEVER causes any problems, and I know because I'm at the bars every damn weekend.
Are you kidding me? Frat guys, and honestly sorority girls as well, are possibly the most annoying people on the planet. As someone else so aptly put it, they are douche bags. The people who think anyone that isn't wearing those three Greek letters is socially inferior. Those dudes that pay an enormous sum of money just to be able to hang out with a bunch of other shallow, unintelligible douche bags.

I agree with those that oppose this faggy race.
Lol_

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2009
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the reason you're at the bars every weekend is because you haven't figured out the whole "perception of the world" ordeal.
laughing

Mayfield, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Nikki's is the cheapest place to drink in town, so that is good.... The bras that hang from the ceiling would be a fun idea if some of them weren't the most DISGUSTING things I've ever seen. What the hell were some of those girls thinking? I mean, seriously, there are are some funky ass bras up there... and who the hell puts their dirty sports bra up there? how sexy is that??? GROSS!.... and OMG, the comments about Curtis being good in bed are cracking me up. I think he's a nice guy, but I can't even imagine humping him. Isn't he in a relationship? Although... I am pretty sure I know someone who was humping him for a while.... must have been good, she stuck around for a WHILE.
A Dive

Georgetown, KY

#18 Oct 29, 2009
I don't think college kids would even go in, it is a buch of old bar flies that have been hanging around town for ever. A real dive.
yuck

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2009
its a hole. the owner nick is a jerk. go there for 15 minutes. slam 3 shots and a beer for 5 bucks includes the tip and run for tbombs or the paddy wagon. he is the cheapest because no one wants to sit on the nasty seats or touch the grungy bar. he should beg nikki to come back to at least keep the place clean and less smelly
eye roller

Dallas, GA

#20 Oct 30, 2009
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
The college crowd NEVER causes any problems? REALLY...are you still drunk from the night before? Lets for a second look at where the cops hang out..gee could it be the bars populated by college KIDS? But let me guess that's just because they are targeting the all the good honest EKU students that are at the bars to do good right? Give me a break....Frat Boy...I'm sure your collar is popped as I type...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 39 min Kal El 1,842
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min another viewer 168,031
Rita Smart is a worthless legislator, vote Wesl... (Oct '14) 1 hr College Lady 3
Poll State Rep. 81st district Smart vs. Morgan (Mar '14) 1 hr Waco 7
the jail 1 hr truthbtold-opinio... 12
Getting the Speed Limit Lowered on Red House Road 2 hr truthbtold-opinio... 4
Cheating Spouses 2 hr Ragdoll35 14
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 3 hr Two cents 8,351

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages