Does Nebody knw Madison that pretende...

Does Nebody knw Madison that pretended to be marcus williams bm?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i knw da ho3

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2009
yeah dat stupid fat ho3 ain't notin fareal. i mean she think she cute cuz she lost like 5 lbs? lol fareals she ain't notin butta ho3. i member back when she tried ta say marcus williams was ha baby daddy...dummy don't even know who ha babydaddy iz.... pill poppin heroine addict...tryin ta ack like she been outa town fa 3 months.... yeah she was gone alright in a mutha fckn rehab... when i see da ho3 i make sure to show ha how cute she is...fareal take dis as ya final notice
thought she was overdosed

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2009
damn!!!! i thought dis bi**h wuz dead! i heard she o.d.'d.... this girl don't neva take care of her kid who she tried to pin on marcus knowin good and well she was hoppin on any dick that threw a pill at her! ewww plus she got that nasty scar on her belly that suppost to be a tummy tuck! hahaha nasty 4 r3al....she need stick a needle up her arm and kill over!hahaha
cant stand her

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2009
that stupid h03 tryda say my man wanted her... don't no body want yo nasty azz wit that nasty cut across ya belly ewwwww it gives me chills its so f'n gross
yaya momma

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2009
haha... that baby is not marcis's why that baby look like tyson?? I am the ONLY one wit marcis's baby!!! im his baby momma!!! she is a lyin hoe just like the rest of um that fuck with my bd. and lets just keep it real ladies for the record daddy always comes back to me so dont get it twisted for even a second!!!
Max Power

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Jun 28, 2009
English class was never a priority for some people, obviously.
HATERS

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2009
Obviously you girls are haters because you have nothing better to do than talk shit if you have problems take it up with her... As her BEST friend I know that her child is a lot better off with out Marcus skanky ass because if was in his life he'd probably be livin in some run down nasty ass apartment like you girls... So stop hating and get a f*****g life because she doesnt sweat your shit get over it...
knw it all

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2009
dis bitch fuckd one a ha friends men/baby daddy. Plus him n his cuz ran train. Ew wee. She triflen. Ha parents take care of ha son thank god, especially while she was n rehab 3 times, tha last was fa heroine. I mean triflen. I knw anuda gurl dat was always coo wid ha and madison stabd ha n da bak; tryda fuk ha man, n twist ha wordz so he would leave da gurl. Dis gurl was like she can't wait 2 c madisons fat azz cuz she gon return da favor n twist ha neck! I tol ha i want front row seats! Bashn season! Fat ho gon get roasted! Lol
anonymous

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2009
lol
ewwwwweeeee

Salvisa, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2009
man what a hooch
Marcus Williams

Richmond, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2009
I thought the topic said Marcus how did it become his girlfriend or another topix?
ROSE

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2009
i knw da ho3 wrote:
yeah dat stupid fat ho3 ain't notin fareal. i mean she think she cute cuz she lost like 5 lbs? lol fareals she ain't notin butta ho3. i member back when she tried ta say marcus williams was ha baby daddy...dummy don't even know who ha babydaddy iz.... pill poppin heroine addict...tryin ta ack like she been outa town fa 3 months.... yeah she was gone alright in a mutha fckn rehab... when i see da ho3 i make sure to show ha how cute she is...fareal take dis as ya final notice
Spell his name correctly!! It's Marcis.
HATERS

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2009
Well maybe if you girls would please your man then maybe madison wouldn't have to plus Shyanna stop being a hatin ass it seems like all of your men get taken from u
question

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2009
Tyson, Tyson who?
Max Power wrote:
English class was never a priority for some people, obviously.
Max Power

Richardson, TX

#16 Jul 16, 2009
Tyson Chandler is overrated, and damaged goods. The Hornets should try to trade him for anything, and hope he passes his physical this time.
da master mind

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2009
HATERS wrote:
Well maybe if you girls would please your man then maybe madison wouldn't have to plus Shyanna stop being a hatin ass it seems like all of your men get taken from u
uh naw naw dis here aint shyanna. But i be more than happy to tell ha ya nasty azz tryin to take ha man(key word tryin). So dat mean 2 azz whoopins? Dam gurl u f**ked! People think u ugly now just wait til i'm done
Max Power

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2009
Yo G, you must be thinkin' of a master plan.....word. Yo Homes, smell ya later.....
MaddyHatter

Berea, KY

#19 Jul 17, 2009
Max Power wrote:
Yo G, you must be thinkin' of a master plan.....word. Yo Homes, smell ya later.....
the beggining
real deal

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2009
HATERS wrote:
ok so i see shyanna's name mixed in with this b.s. and i tell her. Shyanna being the classy woman she is said she wasnt even going to dignify it with a response. I, on the other hand, will be more than happy to speak in her defense. Madison isn't and never will be 1 millionth of the woman shyanna is. Madison could never get shyanna's man, he loves her and respects her. And she pleases him just fine or he wouldnt ask her to be there everyday. She's wifey material, cooks like a black woman, cleans, will keep her man in nice sh!t, and looks like a model for babyphat every day. Madison isnt on shyanna's level, but that's not her fault she will never be anything but trash. She can't take shyanna's man so dream on. Shy isn't studyin madison on that tip by any means, but she did say she don't appreciate stupid hoez talkin sh!t about her. She's not the fighting type, she's too nice, but me, i fight people who talk shit about my friends. So watch out.
Max Power

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Jul 18, 2009
Talk the the palm, cause I'm da bomb.....
forget madison

United States

#22 Jul 22, 2009
Why don't you call shyanna or better yet go to her and tell her to her face slnt! U can't. Cuz her man don't want you! But u knw her number madison so call her and tell her. Or better yet come over her man's crib when she's there, EVERYDAY, and say your bullshit lies in front of both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almost Amused What Will You Do If 10 min LAME 17
Vets in Richmond 2 hr yepp 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr whome 165,531
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 3 hr LAME 2,627
carrie egington 3 hr yawn 5
Still Looking For My Classic Catwoman Lookalike 4 hr LAME 79
Sandles to Boots 4 hr Perfection 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 41,929

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web