racial fight at Madison Central

racial fight at Madison Central

Posted in the Richmond Forum

anonymous15

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Did some kid get knocked unconscious at MCHS? Current administration has their work cut out for them. Heard it was racially motivated.
Student

Ironton, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2010
A group of blacks jumped a little white kid when he was alone.
Haha

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2010
Punk ass little monkeys. They'll get it back.
Morons

Waco, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2010
Of course he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about, he's supposedly from wisconsin and if he really believe that then all of you are completely ignorant.
It was a normal high school fight between 1 black student and 1 white student.& those "monkeys" would all separately whoop your sorry ass.
what

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2010
they need to put the monkeys back in the cages and ship them back to africa,, so decent white kids can get a good education. and not worry about loud mouth baboons yelling and carrying on.
HAHA

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2010
anonymous15 wrote:
Did some kid get knocked unconscious at MCHS? Current administration has their work cut out for them. Heard it was racially motivated.
Yeah wasn't it Darrin Pingleton? God that kids a little bitch, all he does is run his mouth. He had it coming.
strange

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2010
what is the world coming to? All it was, was a school fight between two kids. Who cares what color they were? If they were throwing around racial slurs before the fight, then it would be racially motivated. My step son was there and said there were no racial slurs being thrown out. Just a regular school fight because one kid decided to be a smartass and the other decided to shut him up for a while.
Same Here

Waco, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2010
strange wrote:
what is the world coming to? All it was, was a school fight between two kids. Who cares what color they were? If they were throwing around racial slurs before the fight, then it would be racially motivated. My step son was there and said there were no racial slurs being thrown out. Just a regular school fight because one kid decided to be a smartass and the other decided to shut him up for a while.
That is what my son said also..and that was days ago...any time you put 2000 kids together you are going to have problems at some point.
ky-mani

Crawfordville, FL

#9 Oct 31, 2012
don't worry about my school Mr.forum tanks have a blessed day
good day
nigeria

Crawfordville, FL

#10 Oct 31, 2012
My school is the bomb so think u very much and every fight we have is so fie so thank u very much Mr.don't know nothing

have a bless day
confused

Berea, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2012
I heard it wasn't a fight that one kid just slipped on a watermelon rind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Plans For Today 7 min Edward Hieronymus 409
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min TrumpMan 149,675
Family means nithing 1 hr Too Funny 8
madison village (Apr '15) 1 hr Poppa 5
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 4 hr Richmond finest 110
Haters 4 hr Anne 2
*uck David 4 hr Anne 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages