Batman action figures
Thatman

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2013
My storage building was broken into and all that was stolen was the only things i actually gave a dam about. Ive been building an action figure collection for several years. Im a huge batman fan so most of my collection consists of batman and anything related.
I am willing to offer a cash reward to anyone who can return the figures that were stolen. There could be more missing than i have noticed so far but here is what i know for sure is missing:
Gray and black Batman from the DC New 52 line.
Black and Red batman from the Flashpoint series
Batman unmasked from Arkham City video game.

Collection of heroics mystery balls, DC and Marvel.

Dogma (the movie) inaction figures; jay, silent bob, bartleby and loki, poo demon, and buddy christ.

If someone will return these i will give a cash reward and will not press charges. I only want this part of my collection back. No questions asked.

Reply here and we will figure out how to meet up.
Joker

Berea, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Check with the local pawn shops or comic book stores and see if anyone has tried saleing anything.
viewaskew

Berea, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Hope you get your stuff back dude.

Hope there is a special place in hell for anyone that steals Kevin Smith merchandise.
Kizzy

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
What storage company do you use? Do they not have cameras?
Thatman

Georgetown, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I checked Peddlers mall and the pawn shop on Big Hill today. Neither have had anything come in.

Is there a comic book store in Richmond?
That place on main street doesnt sell comics and I havent seen any more around.

The guy at the pawn shop said that none of the shops in richmond buy that kind of stuff so I doubt I would find it at Dan's or the others either.
Anybody know different?
Thatman

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
I use D&G storage and no they dont have cameras. I'm considering moving to a different storage facility. I took over the building from my mother and just haven't had the time to consider moving everything. But now I am definitely giving it a lot of thought.
They claim they have cameras but they have one or two out by the front not even pointed at the storage buildings and Im pretty sure those don't even really work.

I still don't understand why someone would steal something so random. If they were trying to find stuff to sell for drug money I had far better things in there that would be much easier to sell.

Considering none of the figures were still in their boxes I know they aren't worth much to anyone but myself.
CoC

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Check the comic stores in Lexington to see if anyone has sold anything. You're probably SoL. They are probably on eBay right now.
adam

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Check Craigslist, Hastings, comic book stores in lex, search eBay for local listings on similar items, keep checking pawn shops and places like peddlers malls in berea, Winchester, and Richmond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min President Don J T... 163,365
I Don't Know What The Future Holds, but 49 min KillerPopTart 72
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 41,201
Lake Reba Fish Dead 3 hr Benny 11
Yesterday's closing Saturday 4 hr Gotheart 1
Austin @ the blue moon 7 hr Edturd Cleanup 5
Kim. 8 hr David 4
Looking for a Job that Pays Considerably Better... (Mar '14) 9 hr Yawn 161

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages