Breast Augmentation

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Can anyone reccommend a doctor in Lexington, Louisville, or Cincinnati?

Thanks
mee

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2010
I can holdem together or up to makem look bigger and firmer. $100 a day if ur average but if your cute or hott Ill provide the service for 16hrs a day for free 5 days a weeek. Youll hae to feed me 2 meals a day though as my hands will be full.:)
nim nims

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2011
I can take a look at'em and suggest whick place to go to. What seems to be the problem.
iknow

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2011
dr shauntz in lexington
Really

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2011
I had my done at Center for Plastic Surgery by Dr. Sandra Bouzaglou. Just make sure you are done with having all your kids and you are at your desire weight. Mine still look great but as I lose weight I also lose breast tissue as well so they will get smaller. At times I do miss them but I'm also happy that I had it done. Good Luck!
Wild Turkey

Streamwood, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2011
Ask Robin Spalding, she had it done but really she looked like a little boy before so she really needed it. Ummm, She must be really insecure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 155,425
Donnie Kindred (Feb '13) 12 min REAL TALK 9
Word Association (Jul '10) 16 min Jennifer Renee 19,149
Steven Sowers in jail for good? 51 min Truth Is 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr yeah man 7,183
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 1 hr check your water ... 151
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 1 hr Get a Gun and Tra... 969
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]