Social worker's suit charges retaliation

Social worker's suit charges retaliation

There are 287 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Social worker's suit charges retaliation. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

A state social worker from Madison County has filed a lawsuit alleging that he was suspended from his job in retaliation for attempting to report wrongdoing by child protection officials that endangered children - including cases in which children were placed in the custody of known sex offenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Biographer

Shelbyville, KY

#295 Aug 5, 2012
as I posted before, I'm glad it's all worked out for you. And I didn't comment that all SS workers are lazy, etc..Don't assume that I'm committed to that way of thinking. I'm familiar with many in the County which I reside, and the majority of those are useless at thier job. And you can take a person having the highest intelligence possible, yet have absolutely no common knowledge/sence what so ever. And yes they are only able to do what thier rules allow them, but even the ones that do want to push to better are swatted down and stopped which is how those end up being slackers as well. And to get back to subject, just last month a SS worker was charged for falsifying docs in ky yet again where children had been removed from the homes of parents. And yes there are more abusive parents out there than SS workers, so go after the ones who need gone after
Helpsavemyfamily

Murray, KY

#297 Dec 14, 2016
I'm in Murray KY, can someone please help me out with advice on who to contact to expose lie after lie by my social worker in court?? Surely there is something that can be done or report ethical wrong doing or atleast get this evil woman off my case??? Running out of time.... this little family can't make it much longer...they are bout to rip it apart forever please help me?
Very Upset Nanna

United States

#298 Dec 15, 2016
THANK THE LORD!! PRAISE JESUS!!
I am so glad somebody had the guts to speak up for the children!
If I can help in ANY WAY PLEASE CONTACT ME. I have my own story of corruption I have begged for so long for help and NO ONE CARES or are Afraid! That's why it's still going on .
Very Upset Nanna

United States

#299 Jan 7, 2017
As of 2014 NOTHING Has Been Done About This.
Somebody In A Higher Positions NOT DOING THEIR JOB! THEY'RE STILL TRAFFICKING IN BABIES!!
For those who care

Harrodsburg, KY

#302 Jan 7, 2017
I'm positive that I made a post on here the other day about news channel 23 in KY that did an initial story involving CPS ,and 2 follow up stories. If it was in this thread that I posted it, it has been removed. As a matter of fact, I can't find it in any of the threads mentioning CPS, social services, etc.

As I said, I've never had any involvement with CPS, but after reading several stories, and watching those reports, it's obvious that many KY agencies do illegally and immorally remove children from good homes, and why.

The story was about KY CPS being the number one founder of adopted children, medical kidnapping, grants upward of a million dollars, and much more.

I would like to think, regardless who it is, the parents or CPS, that the child's best interest is at heart. Google news channel 23 in ky, cps, medical kidnapping, etc. for more info.
Very Upset Nanna

United States

#303 Jan 9, 2017
For those who care wrote:
I'm positive that I made a post on here the other day about news channel 23 in KY that did an initial story involving CPS ,and 2 follow up stories. If it was in this thread that I posted it, it has been removed. As a matter of fact, I can't find it in any of the threads mentioning CPS, social services, etc.

As I said, I've never had any involvement with CPS, but after reading several stories, and watching those reports, it's obvious that many KY agencies do illegally and immorally remove children from good homes, and why.

The story was about KY CPS being the number one founder of adopted children, medical kidnapping, grants upward of a million dollars, and much more.

I would like to think, regardless who it is, the parents or CPS, that the child's best interest is at heart. Google news channel 23 in ky, cps, medical kidnapping, etc. for more info.
Thank You.This bunch has ruined our family.The heartbreak is enormous and May never be repaired.
I can't believe in the USA and my family members have fought for this country are allowed to do babies and Good Families this way.
Thank You
Noname

Flat Lick, KY

#304 Jan 10, 2017
Very Upset Nanna wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank You.This bunch has ruined our family.The heartbreak is enormous and May never be repaired.
I can't believe in the USA and my family members have fought for this country are allowed to do babies and Good Families this way.
Thank You
You or your kids will never fully recover. It truely is a spiritual battle. Good vs evil. I hope all turns out well for your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who drives the black 2 door g6 with the spoiler... 36 min wondering 4
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 36 min Kal El 1,860
White Hall on lockdown 1 hr Parent 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 42,491
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 168,056
Richmond is infested with Herion (Oct '15) 3 hr junkies 36
Model vs County Schools (Jun '11) 3 hr Student central 23
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 18 hr Two cents 8,351

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages