The HOT chick at Fongs?
ohno

United States

#21 Aug 13, 2013
Joyce, is just a genuinely nice person. They run a family buisness built upon good food, and hospitable service. The question you need to ask yourself... Is the man your in a relationship with, presenting himself as single to other females?
eatin

United States

#22 Aug 14, 2013
She the girl with the great big boobs?
Honest

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2013
Where is Fongs?
Love IT

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2013
Honest wrote:
Where is Fongs?
It sits right in between Pizza Hut and Cash Express on the ByPass, off of exit 87. They've got the BEST general tso's chicken and crab rangoons! If you like spicy stuff, you can have them make it as Hot as you like, or less if you don't! They're always fresh and friendly service. A small business that really has a family feel whenever you go in there!! A definite must try if you haven't! ;)
YUMMMMM

Lebanon, KY

#25 Aug 14, 2013
would love them both LONG TIME!!!!
Teehee

United States

#26 Aug 14, 2013
Hope this girl is getting her answers, lol!! If he's doing her, your ass is grass!!!-- seriously, be more classy! Their egg rolls weren't advertised in sale!!!!
Lucky

United States

#27 Aug 14, 2013
Those two ladies are a class act!!! I have nothing but the highest respect for them they both seem to say the right things to me every time I'm down in the dumps or need a cheerup I go there. They know my order it's the same after 25 years! They tried to make me not so boring by changing my meal a couple if times. They know me Mongolian mix $5 xtra shrimp!! I live you gals thanks for being my freind!!!!
Eye in the Sky

Georgetown, KY

#28 Aug 17, 2013
who wrote:
Who is Joyce the one who delivers the food, who is she dating? I was wondering because I think Mabel is a sweetie, but I don't really trust Joyce. I think Joyce likes to flirt with guys who already have a girlfriend or wife and I just wanna know more about her.
Is she the one with the great big freakin' hooters and nice azz to go with them thangs? She used to or still does deliver at Enersys; don't know how good the food is, but she was/is the main reason for ordering food from Fong's. I never ordered, but was always there when she delivered. Smokin' HOT!
Honest

Winchester, KY

#29 Aug 19, 2013
Love IT wrote:
<quoted text>
It sits right in between Pizza Hut and Cash Express on the ByPass, off of exit 87. They've got the BEST general tso's chicken and crab rangoons! If you like spicy stuff, you can have them make it as Hot as you like, or less if you don't! They're always fresh and friendly service. A small business that really has a family feel whenever you go in there!! A definite must try if you haven't! ;)
Thank you! I'll try it out.
Kim

United States

#30 Aug 20, 2013
I went and tried it!!! Better than ANY buffet!! Better grade meats and made to order, love it! Usually the buffets make everything taste the same, I'm so glad I went in there! The girls are "cute" and treated me really nice! I could see how they treated everyone that came in that way! I guess that's where u may see her as a flirt ..
Lucky

United States

#31 Aug 25, 2013
Joyce tried to break me of the Mongolian Mix but no success. Instead of making the usual she made triple delight for me excellent but I went back to the Mongolian mix. I will have to try those Crab Rangoons though. I've never had them before. Anyone else have a favorite? Ill try it I guess one meal for 19 years is pathetic !
Richmond Guy

Winchester, KY

#32 Aug 27, 2013
Guys, you're talking about two young women who are very nice people and friends of mine. Be respectful.
curious

Lexington, KY

#33 Aug 28, 2013
I never said anything bad about either of these girls I just said I don't trust Joyce, and no my man don't say he is single to other women. Also just because I was concerned and asked a simple question does not make me a bad person or wife. None of you know me and you don't understand my reasons for concern. I actually have a couple of friends who have had the same issue and concerns with Joyce. Just because you have had good experiences with her does not mean that I had the same interaction. I just wanted to know more about her because I have good reason for questioning her motives. I am not a bad person and I also have big tits and a nice azz so get over yourselves. I just want to know the truth because I am not afraid to be single, I have several men who are interested in me and I don't wanna waste my time no more if he is cheating. I am in my twenties so I'm still young. Anyways thanks for all your information even though most of you were mean about it. And yes Fong's does have good food but only because their parents are in the back cooking. I know some things about Joyce that none of more than likely don't know about.
Those girls

Richmond, KY

#34 Aug 28, 2013
have hearts of gold.
This is

United States

#35 Aug 29, 2013
THIS is TOPIX!!.. Not dear Abby! If u wanted nice, u are in the wrong website! Your on the right one if your spilling dirt, lol! U got some??!? This IS topix!! U have one thing right, their food is BOMB DIGGITY!!--- let me educate u a little bit, it's a family business, those 2 will honestly tell you " if we're cooking in the back, you won't come back!!" Lol!! I've tried mables rendition of mimicking dads dish, well... I'd rather have her dad cook it, bless her heart!!! The chicks work front help, they do back help, but everytime I walk in those girls come from the back to greet me. It takes all 4 to make that store good, they may not COOK, but I see them helping with back, and side jobs that keeps that place going! ThATS a family business, they each have their purpose to make it work!-- u do have some in security's, other men want u?!? Giirrl, if u didn't have insecurity, an independent female would say " I'm not scared of being alone!!" Women are sooo wrong when they think they NEEDA A MAN around.. A lot of females are never happy because they always keep the wrong one around because of "love"! Your in love with maybe a cheater?!?! No trust, no love. That's not love if u have trust issues. Be in live with yourself, Ditch the Man U question, don't DATEA ANY other make species, learn to live yourself first dear girl, once u do, a man will love you more for that and there will poof! Be gone any in security's! This is the dear Abby bit, lol!!! You sound like a descent person, I love my lil china girls, I can't say anything bad about em, sorry your experience is so negative.. Makes me wonder about a person who can't be positive about em tho, they do deal with crazys all day!! You'd got better help from dear Abby tho instead of topix.
SIMPLY

United States

#36 Aug 29, 2013
Those girls wrote:
have hearts of gold.
THE BEST!!!! Gosh! Does that top yours?! Simple and to the point!!
Crazy

United States

#37 Sep 2, 2013
So after posting in this topix site, what IS the verdict?? Are u single now ?? Doubt it! U girls get over yYOUR self! You won't leave him, your too insecure. You'll be like a lot of these females where you'll keep in staying with a man who treats u like shit and keeps cheating in you!! Go s*ck him now after he's had so many woman , go ahead! Be like all of em and keep that mouth and your fingers quiet, your talking sh*t like your gonna take a stand and not put up with it. Your still with him after he's had her and others aren't u?!! Gosh, pea-brained females!
curious

Lexington, KY

#38 Sep 6, 2013
Actually no I'm not with him anymore a-holes! I kicked him out last weekend so goes to show how much y'all know. I'm very secure with myself and I have been alone before and it don't bother me. So go suck on their egg roles cause I don't care I'm happy. It's his lose I was a good woman who never cheated or lied to him, but now I'm someone else's woman. Get over yourselves geez!
curious

Lexington, KY

#39 Sep 6, 2013
And for "Crazy" I didn't start this thread about them dumb A. It is like from 2010!
Crazy

United States

#40 Sep 7, 2013
Your another mans woman?? Hmm! That fast! YOU WERE TGE CHEATER!! Hehehaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 156,544
I Want To know What I Can Do 15 min ColeCash 977
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 35 min Fungail 39,597
I have begged and begged 1 hr getouttathatmessiam 11
Lawyer Mark Wickersham (Oct '13) 3 hr Mark Wickersham 30
Qualex James Parker (Apr '15) 5 hr Booyaa 6
Hook up Age? (Apr '11) 13 hr Martial johnson 49
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages