The HOT chick at Fongs?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Got it bad

Corbin, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2010
Man! Who is the gorgeous asian lady at Fongs? Is she single? I gotta know! She is smokin' hot and seems really sweet! So who knows what????????
grow some

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2010
grow a pair and go back in there and ask her yourself. ;)
Got it bad

Corbin, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2010
Oh I asolutely will! I have no fear in that regard. It just never hurts to have a little backround. I'll bet you a dollar I am back in there this week regardless of what turns up here! I am tellin' ya, I GOT IT BAD!
LOL

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2010
I'm pretty sure that's Mabel your talking about. She is sweet. A few yrs ago i'd heard she was married & lived here in Richmond now, she's from Lexington. She is very friendly, look for a ring or ask her if she's single, she's not stuck up at all.
Got it bad

Corbin, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
Thats good to hear somebody say something nice about some one on this aweful site! Also I don't think I saw a ring!:) Thanks!
LOL

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2010
I'm just not into the whole miserable insecure thing of trashing people for fun, life is too short. For me to say anything bad about her, i'd really have to sit here & just make it up, I haven't talked to her in awhile, but I actually know her, she's not just seeming nice cause she's at work. So yeah, Good luck.
Got it bad

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
Thanks LOL it's refreshing to see something positive on here for a change!:)
tolly-ho

Anderson, SC

#8 Feb 2, 2010
Got it bad wrote:
Man! Who is the gorgeous asian lady at Fongs? Is she single? I gotta know! She is smokin' hot and seems really sweet! So who knows what????????
little suzy long fong...i can set you up for an hours worth for $50
tolly-ho

Anderson, SC

#9 Feb 2, 2010
so much for a decent post.....esad
wow

Forsan, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2010
tolly-ho wrote:
so much for a decent post.....esad
wow you are a d*ck...they are both nice girls up there
LOL

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2010
yeah, I guess I should tell tolly ho that umm, Fong, is the mother, lol, Fong Wong to be exact, and she's at least 65 now, so, makes it seem kinda weird to try to pimp her out. Joyce is the other girl, she's not single. but also a sweetie.
Got it bad

Corbin, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
Thats what I get for thinkin' we might actually have a decent thread! God bless, all the idoits too!
Hey

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2010
I know Mabel. She was married, but she is divorced now. She is one of the sweetest people that I know. I don't think she knows a stranger. Even when she is having a rough day, she has a smile on her face and is laughing.
Got it bad

Corbin, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2010
All right folks, thanks for all the info! Next time I catch her there its on! I got my parachute on incase I get shot down! Haha! God bless :)
Mabel and Joyce

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2010
If I weren't married, I would date either of them because they are both really cool, down to earth and know how to work- But especially Mabel because I've never really seen her have a bad day. So you better be nice to her. :)
Mables Big husband

Dayton, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2010
I would like to let it be known that Mable is married. Any disrespect directed toward my wife will be dealt with accordingly
whatever

United States

#17 Feb 9, 2010
did ya not get the point that he was being considerate enough to ask if she was married? that isn't disrespectful at all. and you can't deal with shit accordingly dumbass.
Regulars

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 9, 2010
I love Joyce and Mabel! They are two of the sweetest women I've ever met. They always brighten my day. Fong's is the best chinese restaurant in Richmond, hands down. The whole family is so nice. Be sure to try Mabel's crab rangoons, she packs them with love!
whatever

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2010
Love the rangoon :) I was just saying, all & all if whomever posted as hubby hadn't noticed, everyone is speaking very highly of them. They are sweet, friendly, down to earth girls.
who

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2013
Who is Joyce the one who delivers the food, who is she dating? I was wondering because I think Mabel is a sweetie, but I don't really trust Joyce. I think Joyce likes to flirt with guys who already have a girlfriend or wife and I just wanna know more about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 14 min Sharlene45 5,030
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 50 min Doobie Time 323
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 52 min Doobie Time 23,771
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 54 min Doobie Time 1,108
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 58 min Doobie Time 38,776
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 1 hr Shadow Lass 31
I got drunk to say 2 hr Imforreal 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance