Pattie A cLAY hOSPITAL
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
warning

Langley, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2010
pATTIE A CLAY HOSPITAL IS A BAD HOSPITAL,i KNOW i HAD MY TUBES TIED ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO,AND GUESS WHAT i ENDED UP PREGNET,i WAS HAVING SO MUCH PRESSURE IN MY SIDES, I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO BUST, MY BELLY BUTTON WAS HURTING SO BAD I WENT TO CENTRAL BAPTIST I HAD TO STAY THERE FOR ABOUT 14 DAYS. SO EVERYONE SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO RUN COPIES ON TOPIX AND SHOW IT TO PATTIE A CLAY,GO RIGHT AHEAD IT JUST HELPS US GET CASES ON THE HOSPITAL.IF ANYONE HAS HAD THER TUBES TIED AT PATTIE A CLAY HOSPITAL,AND ENDED UP PREGNET I WOULD CALL A LAW FIRM BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKIG IN TO THIS KINDA STUFF
not really

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2010
warning wrote:
pATTIE A CLAY HOSPITAL IS A BAD HOSPITAL,i KNOW i HAD MY TUBES TIED ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO,AND GUESS WHAT i ENDED UP PREGNET,i WAS HAVING SO MUCH PRESSURE IN MY SIDES, I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO BUST, MY BELLY BUTTON WAS HURTING SO BAD I WENT TO CENTRAL BAPTIST I HAD TO STAY THERE FOR ABOUT 14 DAYS. SO EVERYONE SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO RUN COPIES ON TOPIX AND SHOW IT TO PATTIE A CLAY,GO RIGHT AHEAD IT JUST HELPS US GET CASES ON THE HOSPITAL.IF ANYONE HAS HAD THER TUBES TIED AT PATTIE A CLAY HOSPITAL,AND ENDED UP PREGNET I WOULD CALL A LAW FIRM BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKIG IN TO THIS KINDA STUFF
I HAD MY TUBES TIED 52 FREAKIN YEARS AGO AND DIDN'T HAVE ONE DAMN PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!!

quit typing caps you retard
JustMe

Pineville, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2010
warning wrote:
It's a sad day when you are able to get pregnant but can't even spell the word correctly. Surely you realize that even if you have your tubes tied, it is still not guaranteed that you will not become pregnant? I guess you should have done your research.
who knows

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2010
I didnt know a building could tie tubes i thought a doctor done that huh you learn something new every day!!
mee

London, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2010
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad day when you are able to get pregnant but can't even spell the word correctly. Surely you realize that even if you have your tubes tied, it is still not guaranteed that you will not become pregnant? I guess you should have done your research.
Most doctors will guarentee the procedure for 7-10 years.

Since: Jun 08

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2010
who knows wrote:
I didnt know a building could tie tubes i thought a doctor done that huh you learn something new every day!!
Well Stated! I couldn't have done better!
qwerty

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2010
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. The same goes with a vasectomy. There is only one one thing that is 100% protection against pregnancy and that is to KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! There is probably even less chance of that happening than there is of you stopping having kids and getting an education!
warning

Langley, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what who gives a crap if some one misspelled pregnant,does it really matter,you must be a cold heartless bitch,
warning

Langley, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2010
not really wrote:
<quoted text>I HAD MY TUBES TIED 52 FREAKIN YEARS AGO AND DIDN'T HAVE ONE DAMN PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!!
quit typing caps you retard
well im happy for you ,who cares what letters i use you can read it cant you,im not paying any attention how im typing,you old cold hearted bitch
give me a break

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2010
really...give me a break, i had my tubes tied also and guess what its not guaranteed...duh..maby u should have been listining to the dr...pattie a clay is a wonderful hospital with wonderful staff!!!
mommyof1

Anderson, SC

#11 Jan 5, 2010
I had a full hysterectomy ,so i thought, long story short i got sick a year later had surgery for appendix and they found she had left an ovary in me. will not ever go there again ,every experience i have had their is awful, and i gave them the benefit of the doubt alot of times but not after this.
Renee

London, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2010
warning wrote:
oh wow... this site is as ignorant as u sound... ugh
ohh

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2010
Don't go there
bad one

Round Lake, IL

#14 Jan 13, 2010
You all are so stupid maybe if you were educated and would read and actually listen to the doctors every now and then. A hysterectomy is actually the removal of the uterus only. If the tubes and ovaries are to be removed it is known as a total abdominal hysterectomy or vaginal hysterectomy with salpingo oophorectomy. Most MD's will leave an ovary so you don't have to take freaking hormones. The only birth control that is 100% would be to not have sex. Other than that you always take a chance.
wow

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2010
tubal is not 100 percent, you sign a statement that you understand that you could get pregnant again.
Dang, didn't you read it!!!!!
mommyof1

Anderson, SC

#16 Jan 13, 2010
bad one wrote:
You all are so stupid maybe if you were educated and would read and actually listen to the doctors every now and then. A hysterectomy is actually the removal of the uterus only. If the tubes and ovaries are to be removed it is known as a total abdominal hysterectomy or vaginal hysterectomy with salpingo oophorectomy. Most MD's will leave an ovary so you don't have to take freaking hormones. The only birth control that is 100% would be to not have sex. Other than that you always take a chance.
i said full hysterectomy i did not use the big words i guessed some people wouldnt be able to read it full meaning everything and i was put on a hormone patch right after ,she screwed up so she loses
werddd

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2010
my sister got in a car wreck a couple years ago. She was ejected. Broke her pelvis, had internal bleeding and had a large wound in her back. When they took her to pattie a clay they did the not ever see that she had been wounded. gosh, what a bad hospital?
Ridiculous

Gray, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2010
Pattie A Clay is a wonderful hospital with attentive staff and doctors. Not every surgery is fail proof...errors DO occur. 99.99% of the time...they don't.
yeah

Irvine, KY

#19 Mar 15, 2010
I think Pattie A. Clay has improved so much over the years. They have wonderful staff, especially the fourth floor. My husband's grandmother is up there quite often and they do such a good job with her.
fyi

Macon, GA

#20 Mar 15, 2010
In some ways, PAC is a good hospital. I think there maternity ward is amazing. I had both of my children there and both of my grandchildren were born there and I cannot say a bad word about my experience. The third and fourth floor nurses are very good as well. The ER, on the other hand, leaves a lot to be desired. It seems like the doctors (not all of them but some) just want to rush you out of there. I understand that they are stressed out and I know a lot of people go there when it's not a real emergency but some people are seriously ill and need to be thoroughly examined. That's just my opinion. Every hospital has it's good and bad points. Overall, I think PAC is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new BP gas station at Exit 97 46 min Open 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr old man 172,932
Hitachi, drug test... (May '14) 1 hr Hitachi 2018 17
Jody McElroy (Mar '13) 1 hr The Fiddler 7
Creepy Experiences in Richmond Walmart? 5 hr looker 21
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 6 hr David Hopkins 2,116
Happy Valentine's Day 8 hr NACSS 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages