need cash to day

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
im looking for all kinds of ps2 game if u need cash today i will buy all kind of racing games if u have any other game besids reacing game i might take what u got jst ask me all i can say is NO
oirrk

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
By the looks of your grammar, you should spend your money on a Webster dictionary or English 101, instead of video games! LOL!!
Brokanddumb

Berea, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
oirrk wrote:
By the looks of your grammar, you should spend your money on a Webster dictionary or English 101, instead of video games! LOL!!
Why would you even say anything about there grammer for you undestand what there talking about! I know if they said somthing about you momma you would understand that! so don't be on topix and judge mpeople about topix, you must not have much of a education to be onm topix anyway, I think you are just mad because they have money and you don't! Just GO AWAY oirrki!
rude ppl

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
ppl is rude any more trying to find some games for my kid shit cant evan do tht shit no more guess he dnt wont my money o well guess ill keep it to my dam self
Kratos

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I have a copy of the 1st God of War game for PS2, but it is not at all age-appropriate for a youngster.
old timer

Connersville, IN

#6 Mar 28, 2013
oirrk wrote:
omg the grammar police at its best, who gives a damn about a misspelled word? you should spend your money on getting a life.
aka

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Kratos wrote:
I have a copy of the 1st God of War game for PS2, but it is not at all age-appropriate for a youngster.
he likes racing games anything that has to do with racing but think u tho
need cash to day

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2013
does any one have any games that they wanna sell please i need some games
LOL

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2013
I have a dictionary for $10 if you would like it. Wait, I'll give it to you for FREE! LOL!!!!!!
Trashy

Winchester, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Need cash today not to day ;-) not trying to be rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angela robinson 23 min mdh 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min SNYB 131,405
Word Association (Jul '10) 54 min Jennifer Renee 19,335
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 57 min Jennifer Renee 17,492
Police car chase in Richmond? 57 min law 504
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 58 min Jennifer Renee 29,055
lisa tackett 1 hr big bad booty monzer 6
George Robbins is a certified nut case 9 hr Tree Top Flyer 26

Freeze Watch for Madison County was issued at October 31 at 3:11AM EDT

Richmond Dating