funny

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
So clarisa u finally found a job rite for u. ur stripn for money shoulda thought about that while u were out here robn ppl.
oui

Fishers, IN

#2 Apr 7, 2013
she is a fine upstanding young woman.
smoothcriminal

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Ain't like this is the first time she has stripped. Wonder if she's still trickin lmao
plumber

Fishers, IN

#4 Apr 9, 2013
funny wrote:
So clarisa u finally found a job rite for u. ur stripn for money shoulda thought about that while u were out here robn ppl.
best head in Richmond, now that's a job of sorts isn't it?
hot to trot

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
What does Clarissa look like
BabyDoll

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Finally found a job? She's been selling her ass ets for years ..just pull out a pill and she spreads like butter.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
BabyDoll wrote:
Finally found a job? She's been selling her ass ets for years ..just pull out a pill and she spreads like butter.
BabyDoll dont get mad cause you cant.Fat girls are loved my mexicans and blacks so you will find somebody that will love your jelly roll.Quit hateing on her(.)Y(.)
RissaLove

Ironton, OH

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Hello to all my haters thanks for the love... I have a very boring life but its nice to know that y'all life is more pathetic then my life is because ur all about it... But anyway... to those who want to say Stripping a bad job maybe in some peoples eyes but its honest work if u make ur money honest but anyways... Thanks to all my fans I hope to keep u entertain for many years to come... So f*** You and Have A Nice Day!... Love Rissa... Muah!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#9 Apr 21, 2013
RissaLove wrote:
Hello to all my haters thanks for the love... I have a very boring life but its nice to know that y'all life is more pathetic then my life is because ur all about it... But anyway... to those who want to say Stripping a bad job maybe in some peoples eyes but its honest work if u make ur money honest but anyways... Thanks to all my fans I hope to keep u entertain for many years to come... So f*** You and Have A Nice Day!... Love Rissa... Muah!
honest work?...lol...flippn a burger is honest work...so sad cause your kids will know that their mom took/takes off her clothes for money so she can buy drugs...are the track marks gone?...Georgia still lookin for you?...what happened to you
nikki

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2013
RissaLove wrote:
Do you realize how stoopid you sound...no one in this town is a fan of your,your Lucky to have a friend. You've always been trash never classy..no respect for yourself...u have four kids u gave away never support nor care for. Now that's just a low life if u ask me..nothing u do surprises me you have just put yourself in the dirt we all walk on
nikki

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2013
w_o_w73 wrote:
<quoted text>honest work?...lol...flippn a burger is honest work...so sad cause your kids will know that their mom took/takes off her clothes for money so she can buy drugs...are the track marks gone?...Georgia still lookin for you?...what happened to you
AMen to that...she will always be a trashy druggy that has n will never have anything! Your not young anymore ur old n ur face shows it...not cute what ur out here doing.. just shows how nasty u are O.
RissaLove

Ironton, OH

#12 May 5, 2013
nikki wrote:
<quoted text> AMen to that...she will always be a trashy druggy that has n will never have anything! Your not young anymore ur old n ur face shows it...not cute what ur out here doing.. just shows how nasty u are O.
Oh but I bet ur to scared to say any of this to my face... And Doug u can keep ur 2 cents to urself with the whole track mark comment... Anytime anyone wants to see my arms or anything i can because I dont shootup... Nikki until ur a big girl and can woman up and say who u r instead of hiding behind richmondtopix to run ur mouth... u know me so well come get u some...
nikki

United States

#13 May 6, 2013
O clarisa honey my name is posted above..iv already ran ur face in the dirt. once but if ud like its my pleasure to do it again because i know u have no HANDS ur a weak azz ho i whooped ur azz with no problem n will do it again. don't play stoopid like u don't know me. Why don't u go support ur four kids with them dollar bills ur spreading ur legs for nasty ho
A true FRIEND

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 12, 2015
RISSA HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO ME AND MY WIFE!!! SHE IS A VERY NICE PERSON IF U ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW HER, WE COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER FRIEND ! I AM PROUD OF HER AND GLAD TO CALL HER MY CLOSE FRIEND. ALL THE HATERS KEEP HATIN',BUT TO RISSA , WE ARE PROUD OF YA, KEEP UR HEAD HIGH AND KNOW IN UR HEART WE HAVE YOUR BACK ALWAYS AND U KNOW WHO WE ARE!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING OUR FRIEND!!!! YOUR THE BEST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,800
Paint/Drywall 3 hr Laughing at the M... 8
Any 3 Words 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 58
Enersys Favortism a BIG PROBLEM! 7 hr Big dong daddy 24
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Rocko Bender 42,651
roads today 8 hr Meee 13
Randy Harvey 8 hr Mark 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages