CollegeFreshman
southernbabygirl 16

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I'm starting eku the next semester available, I'm 16, and yes I graduated school early and have my diploma, can someone tell me if eku is a good school to go to or not? And if the act math/science portion is that hard? Any tips or advice? It would be greatly appreciated (:
advice

Berea, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
EKU is a good enough school. You will get out of it what you put into it. Skip class and stay drunk you won't do so hot. Go to class, do your work, and apply yourself and you will get a good education. Good enough to get into a decent grad school if that is your choice.

ACT is tough to say without knowing you. Take the pACT if they still offer that. Should give you a good idea, but if you applied yourself enough to graduate at 16, I suspect you will do fine.

Best of luck to you.
southernbabygirl 16

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Thanks. I carried a 3.8 GPA and graduated with all honors. So hopefully I can pass it.
UK for education

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
If I were you I would go to UK if possible. UK is harder but you will have a better education in the end.
southernbabygirl 16

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
I keep thinking uk. But I'm afraid I won't pass the act.
what

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2012
southernbabygirl16 wrote:
I keep thinking uk. But I'm afraid I won't pass the act.
Wanna have some fun?:)

Since: Nov 12

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Eku is great I love it. UK is good too but it's a HUGE school. Idk about you but I don't want to be drowned in thousands of people. EKU is small enough where the classes aren't too big and the teachers know your name. It's a great place to be.
southernbabygirl 16

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Yeah(: I like the small personal colleges better. I think I'm just going to apply for both and see which one accepts me.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2012
That's what i did. Make sure you take a visit too. I would take a tour during the week so you can see what the everyday life is like
southernbabygirl 16

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Okay I'll check into it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 11 min Only Time Will Tell 915
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 39,565
Not willing to settle 1 hr Naftali 2
Here we go again 2 hr Mike Brewer 1
Tell the wife getting cheated on? 3 hr Cat 44
I have begged and begged 3 hr Mike Brewer 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,446

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages