Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Judged:

Thanks Paddy Wagon for a great Thanksgiving feast yesterday. The cook (Chris?) put out quite a spread and was really appreciated by those of us who had no place to go. And all of it free.

Since: Oct 10

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Judged:

Chris is an awesome guy and a hell of a cook. That was very nice of him and The Wagon.
Bend Over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Chris is awesome and so is the Wagon! Tom and Steve accross the street would never do anything like this for their fellow man.

Happy Turkey Day to All!...chris ride that skate board proud!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Judged:

Chris is a loser dead-beat dad. All he knows how to do is hang out at the bar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

OMG! I stand corrected....didn't know there is more than one Chris that cooks at Paddy Wagon...sorry to the skateboarder, but it's still the truth for the other.
chris messina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

birds of a feather wrote:
Chris is a loser dead-beat dad. All he knows how to do is hang out at the bar.
listen u ignorant peice of fecal matter. i dont know who u r but u obvisiously have no idea what ur talkin about. my daughter is asleep in her room right now as i reply to ur ridiculously ignorant blog about something u know nothing about. i havt my daughter three days a week every week and pay my child support. so how about u get ur facts straight and get a real life instead of sittin on the internet talkin about things u have no idea about. thanks u inconciderate vaginal secretion.
chris messina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

and by the way, i don't have to hide behind a fake name to come out and say what i think about something you cowardly gaping vagina.
kitten mittens

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Babies poop in diapers. And Christopher messina I am happy your the guy who cleans that shit bro beans.
kitten mittens

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

If anyone knows anything about cats. We can be virtual buddies. Go kittens

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

That's funny you would comment so viciously....a YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE ORIGINAL POST! Talk about being an idiot! To the contrary, you may get your daughter now and you may pay child support, but what about the first year and 1/2 of her life?? I AM someone who knows because I helped out that family when you were NOWHERE to be found....your own family didn't hear from you for forever! The only reason you pay child support is because your baby mama took you to court too...so don't go acting all SAINTLY all of a sudden. And to further comment, if you are around now, then I'm glad. Your daughter is the most beautiful baby I had ever seen and she deserves to have a wonderful dad in her life. I'm not a mean person, but it is truly sad that this happens to so many children because their dads don't bother to show up.....and don't go saying you didn't know, because your entire family did!
Caroline

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Wow. I'm sorry but why do you feel the need to continue talking and not having the balls to say who you are. Hah. The invisible person knows sooooo much. Just sayin.

I have no problem defending my boyfriend on here, however I just don't feel the need to say anything to you about something that seems to be none of anyone's business. This discussion was supposed to be about Thanksgiving dinner. Not a time to call someone out. If you have some grudge then say and get over it instead of posting on Topix.

So back to the original Topic, Chris,(both of Kelleher and Messina) Thanksgiving was awesome! Babe, you can cook better than anyone (except maybe my dad, hah). I love you and Josslyn so much.(:
IF ONLY YOU KNEW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

I don't know who you, I just googled this dead beats name, and found that he is a bigger looser than I thought.
If you think so little of yourself to get involved in this guys life then so be it, you will pay just like the other girls have. ONe with a kid and Chris no where in sight, another he took money from and ran, and a friend that he smashed their car and away he went.
Please if you have any self respect, do your self a favor and get away from him!
He has been hanging out at the bar for years, get the picture.
I'm sure that you are a nice person but this guy is out for what ever he can get and then to go sit on his ass and let people pick up around him.
Caroline

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Red, youre funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min freelancehobo 138,343
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min curious 122,551
Word Association (Jul '10) 11 min _ Just - Saying _ 17,260
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 12 min _ Just - Saying _ 15,015
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 19 min Lemmy is God II 26,742
Loyd Rhodus 28 min golly 11
Posting On Facebook 30 min not good thing 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••