richmond utilities need to pay honest...

richmond utilities need to pay honest bills they owe,

Posted in the Richmond Forum

debt payer

Parrish, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2013
yes they sure do an quiet trying to beat these hard working company,s
you owe them you will pay an big time are no juice. an they don,t care to cut it off,ask a few around here,
over paid

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
debt payer wrote:
yes they sure do an quiet trying to beat these hard working company,s
you owe them you will pay an big time are no juice. an they don,t care to cut it off,ask a few around here,
huh?? don't understand your ramblings but this company way overcharges. they charge double for sewer! Why would you pay DOUBLE for sewer?
ChosenJuan

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
I have madison county water and sewer from them. My water is like 16 a month. My sewer is like 21.50. Ridiculous.
Melody

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
then ya doing better than I am. My sewer is about double what wateris.its crazy.
Fools

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Melody wrote:
then ya doing better than I am. My sewer is about double what wateris.its crazy.

If you people would put down the dope, and use your heads a minute. The City is selling you water, for x number of dollars. Then based on that gallon amount, they charge you to process the waste.

If you for example are filling a swimming pool, you need to call them because those gallons are not returning to the sewer system so you do not have to pay sewage on that amount.

So use less water and pay less sewage. It is not rocket science.
hey fool

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2013
fool I have no problem paying for the crap being carried out (sewer). I do have a problem paying double for it to be carried out. Smoke that in your pipe.
honest

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2013
My sewer us double too. It's bullsh**!
Old Nick

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Someone's got to pay for all those new treatment plants. Newer customers pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 164,713
Looking for a regular poker game 1 hr Richmond citizen 1
BEDBUGS and Filth roaches (Nov '11) 1 hr Real talk 8
Kevin Jenkins 2 hr SIDEBITCHES 32
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 5 hr pfft 1,834
Brittany 9 hr translation 4
James Robinson 9 hr Real talk 7

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages