*** Attention Marijuana Smokers ***
Imagine

San Diego, CA

#43 Apr 3, 2013
anttoneo wrote:
Are potheads going to participate in the aprell fools extravaganza blow out? You might be smart enough to loosen a cap? Just remember righty tighty lefty loosey ! You should right that down ! You knoe what I mean! Keep token more job opportunities for me! Thanks and keep up the good work! Slapnuts!
No, all the pot heads I know are way above childish pranks. But of course my friends are learned people. Attorneys, Doctors, Court Officials, most everyone.

But you error in your assumptions. Myself, I was a double major, and now hold two Masters Degrees, and am well on my way to converting them to Phd's.

As an educated person I understand that Marijuana is non addictive, non habit forming, and fun to use. It also helps with numerous diseases. It is still illegal as the direct result of two companies. Pfizer Pharmaceutical spends 20 plus million per year lobbying to keep marijuana illegal. The second is Anheuser Busch, who spends almost 15 million per year on lobbyist to keep Marijuana illegal.

Why, well that is easy. Pfizer is concerned about the thousands of medical uses of the plant, and the money they will lose as people no longer have to pay their costs. Busch is simply afraid people will finally admit beer taste like crap and stop buying it.

So little man, you have the chance to not be like your raising, screwing with people, living like trash, waiting on the welfare. Instead, how about you reading and studying and not winding up an old burnt out drunk like your Mother and Father.
anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#44 Apr 3, 2013
Imagine wrote:
<quoted text>No, all the pot heads I know are way above childish pranks. But of course my friends are learned people. Attorneys, Doctors, Court Officials, most everyone.

But you error in your assumptions. Myself, I was a double major, and now hold two Masters Degrees, and am well on my way to converting them to Phd's.

As an educated person I understand that Marijuana is non addictive, non habit forming, and fun to use. It also helps with numerous diseases. It is still illegal as the direct result of two companies. Pfizer Pharmaceutical spends 20 plus million per year lobbying to keep marijuana illegal. The second is Anheuser Busch, who spends almost 15 million per year on lobbyist to keep Marijuana illegal.

Why, well that is easy. Pfizer is concerned about the thousands of medical uses of the plant, and the money they will lose as people no longer have to pay their costs. Busch is simply afraid people will finally admit beer taste like crap and stop buying it.

So little man, you have the chance to not be like your raising, screwing with people, living like trash, waiting on the welfare. Instead, how about you reading and studying and not winding up an old burnt out drunk like your Mother and Father.
I know plenty of college idiots that can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground ? Your remarks are pointless I knoe better! Slapnuts
Gatewood

Richmond, KY

#45 Apr 3, 2013
Anttoneo,Has a low level of maturity. And the IQ of a fully matured mushroom.
Watching

Richmond, KY

#46 Apr 3, 2013
Gatewood wrote:
Anttoneo,Has a low level of maturity. And the IQ of a fully matured mushroom.

Now don't be bad mouthing the mushrooms.

I heard from someone that knows him, that his fondest desire, is to become a pimple, on the ass of society.
Cheech

San Diego, CA

#47 Apr 20, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think its more like you're an embarrassment to your parents. ALL POT HEADS AND POT ADVOCATES ARE LOSERS! There is NO need for pot, either recreationally or medicinally. Anyone claiming they need it for medicinal use is only using it as an excuse to get high. You guys that go so out of your way to condone pot usage are hilariously clueless and I hope you die horrible painful deaths as soon as possible so the law abiding citizens don't have to keep paying for your ignorance and weakness.
Talk about ignorant. I feel so sorry for you.

Alright, just sowed 3/4 a mason jar full.

Also heard about many people re-sowing the area. Great job, beautifying the state.
molke

Payson, AZ

#48 Apr 20, 2013
"I like pot,
an awful lot."

Ogden Nash
bah humbug

Richmond, KY

#49 Apr 20, 2013
this pseudo-culture of glorification has sprung up around weed, in which it is hailed as the most wonderful thing that will ever grace the mind, recreation, medicine, industry - basically solving all mankind's problems.

however, it remains forever caught in a moral and legal bermuda triangle that makes it treacherous to be caught with. its supposed benefits are highly overstated and often arguable. its proponents take any disagreement or discouragement as a personal offense, worthy of rage and a renewed demonstration of their unreasonable affection and attachment... to a plant.

no thanks, my head works fine without it.

enjoy your plant.
bigmoe

Richmond, KY

#50 Apr 20, 2013
bah humbug wrote:
this pseudo-culture of glorification has sprung up around weed, in which it is hailed as the most wonderful thing that will ever grace the mind, recreation, medicine, industry - basically solving all mankind's problems.

however, it remains forever caught in a moral and legal bermuda triangle that makes it treacherous to be caught with. its supposed benefits are highly overstated and often arguable. its proponents take any disagreement or discouragement as a personal offense, worthy of rage and a renewed demonstration of their unreasonable affection and attachment... to a plant.

no thanks, my head works fine without it.

enjoy your plant.
I think them people that got shot at the pot rally should just smoke some more weed !! That will fix their legs ?
balls

Tucker, GA

#51 Apr 25, 2013
Yeah I'll plant one in front of McDonalds
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#52 May 2, 2013
The saddest part of this entire conversation is the fact that y'all are smokin pot that has seeds in it....
Logical Thinker

Richmond, KY

#53 May 2, 2013
I'm sure they won't cut them down seeing as how the law is so fond of marijuana dumbs ass.
Are the up yet

San Diego, CA

#54 May 20, 2013
How did this go? ANy plants growing wild?
Layla

Richmond, KY

#55 May 20, 2013
Pot is an illegal drug for a reason in most states. I prefer not to have it around me at all, as I live a very good happy life without it, everyone else could too but they don't because they are addicted, hooked. Pot does kill brain cells and while you are under the influence of it you end up doing stupid shit, like driving or cooking therefore causing problems like accidents or fires. I myself have never tried it and have no plan to. I agree with anon, you all are losers and probably can't hold a job. And just because anon is from Frankfort doesn't make him an uneducated elected official. You are an arrogant prick who most definitely should be ashamed to live on God's earth. I'm sure you're atheist too, so I hope I've offended you. I hope one day you can get off the drugs and fit into a normal society. Bless your heart, I guess you were just made to be a loser.
Willie

Chicago, IL

#56 May 20, 2013
Layla wrote:
Pot is an illegal drug for a reason in most states. I prefer not to have it around me at all, as I live a very good happy life without it, everyone else could too but they don't because they are addicted, hooked. Pot does kill brain cells and while you are under the influence of it you end up doing stupid shit, like driving or cooking therefore causing problems like accidents or fires. I myself have never tried it and have no plan to. I agree with anon, you all are losers and probably can't hold a job. And just because anon is from Frankfort doesn't make him an uneducated elected official. You are an arrogant prick who most definitely should be ashamed to live on God's earth. I'm sure you're atheist too, so I hope I've offended you. I hope one day you can get off the drugs and fit into a normal society. Bless your heart, I guess you were just made to be a loser.
You are nuts get your head out of your ass. No one wants you to smoke the weeds cause obviously you are too closed minded, let-alone way too much a prude to enjoy it. Weed isnt for everyone, including you, but do not deny everyone else the opportunity to enjoy a nice buzz.
ER Doc

Corbin, KY

#57 May 21, 2013
Layla wrote:
Pot is an illegal drug for a reason in most states. I prefer not to have it around me at all, as I live a very good happy life without it, everyone else could too but they don't because they are addicted, hooked. Pot does kill brain cells and while you are under the influence of it you end up doing stupid shit, like driving or cooking therefore causing problems like accidents or fires. I myself have never tried it and have no plan to. I agree with anon, you all are losers and probably can't hold a job. And just because anon is from Frankfort doesn't make him an uneducated elected official. You are an arrogant prick who most definitely should be ashamed to live on God's earth. I'm sure you're atheist too, so I hope I've offended you. I hope one day you can get off the drugs and fit into a normal society. Bless your heart, I guess you were just made to be a loser.

You are so confused and wrong on so many counts. May I suggest you seek counseling and if possible, some good education as what you say makes you appear dumb.
Layla

Richmond, KY

#58 May 21, 2013
My head is not up my ass, I am very well educated and aware. My sister is a pot head and it causes many behavioral issues with her. She got hooked in an abusive relationship, because of pot. The guy beat her, and pulled a gun on her. She refuses to press charges because she can go to jail. It can ruin your life, and also everyone else around you. And making it legal would cause people to smoke in public. I know very well of how you can get a contact buzz. I am not close minded on the subject either. I know it has ruined my family life and that it has ruined any relationship with my sister. And that hurts me. My kids will get a switch to their hind ends if I ever catch one of them smoking it, legal or not.
Honest

United States

#59 May 21, 2013
Layla wrote:
My head is not up my ass, I am very well educated and aware. My sister is a pot head and it causes many behavioral issues with her. She got hooked in an abusive relationship, because of pot. The guy beat her, and pulled a gun on her. She refuses to press charges because she can go to jail. It can ruin your life, and also everyone else around you. And making it legal would cause people to smoke in public. I know very well of how you can get a contact buzz. I am not close minded on the subject either. I know it has ruined my family life and that it has ruined any relationship with my sister. And that hurts me. My kids will get a switch to their hind ends if I ever catch one of them smoking it, legal or not.
So you think because of pot her boyfriend beat her and pulled a gun? I'd be willing to bet he was drunk or just an idiot to begin with. I've smoked it for 20 years and never once beat a woman or pulled a gun on someone. I've also had a job my entire adult life. Stop speaking about something you are obviously ignorant about.
WOW

United States

#60 May 21, 2013
I think this is hilarious & a great idea !!!!
Fact Check

Richmond, KY

#61 May 22, 2013
You may need to check your facts:

Pot is not physically addictive. It lacks any of the chemical reactants to make it so. Some persons, however, DO become *psychologically* addicted to it, as they tend to substitute the euphoria and relaxation of marijuana usage for any real joy or peace their lives may otherwise be lacking. That is not to say that all users are dysfunctional, per se, only that they sometimes lack the naturally occurring sources of peace and pleasure in their lives that would otherwise render their favored plant obsolete.

Now there *are* a cross-section of users that over-use to the extreme, which is bad because the temporary coating effect of THC on neural receptors becomes compounded, and can actually asphyxiate individual brain cells before the THC can naturally dissipate. This effect is most apparent in individuals that seem "burned out," experiencing permanent short- and long- term memory issues, a loss of focus, and overall decreased cognitive function, persisting years after ceasing their heavy use.

The matter is further complicated by the human body's tendency to rapidly develop a permanent tolerance to THC, meaning that the same "high" experienced during initial uses can never again be experienced using the same amount of THC. The user must either increase their usage, find a higher potency product or delivery mechanism, or escalate to some other more harmful substance, which is how marijuana has earned the "gateway drug" label.

However, modest occasional use has only a negligible overall impact, and is certainly not as harmful or instantly addictive as, say, opiates or methamphetamine.

Your relative was obviously the victim of her own addictive psychology, not strictly weed itself, and it speaks to something lacking in her life for which she sought some substitute or solace. It is as likely that, without weed, she would have substituted some other activity to satisfy her needs for euphoria, satisfaction, relaxation or escape, such as obsessive eating, television/ internet/ game addiction, sexual addiction, or any number of other less-than-healthy coping mechanisms. In fact, I wouldn't surprised if she incorporated any one or more of the aforementioned additional coping mechanisms in conjunction with her use of weed.

You/ She may simply find weed to be a convenient scapegoat, but the facts do not support your erroneous beliefs.

Again, do some research before blaming an innocuous plant for all that's ailed someone.
Layla wrote:
My head is not up my ass, I am very well educated and aware. My sister is a pot head and it causes many behavioral issues with her. She got hooked in an abusive relationship, because of pot. The guy beat her, and pulled a gun on her. She refuses to press charges because she can go to jail. It can ruin your life, and also everyone else around you. And making it legal would cause people to smoke in public. I know very well of how you can get a contact buzz. I am not close minded on the subject either. I know it has ruined my family life and that it has ruined any relationship with my sister. And that hurts me. My kids will get a switch to their hind ends if I ever catch one of them smoking it, legal or not.
purplehaze

Richmond, KY

#62 May 22, 2013
I think ignorant pot heads are born everyday ! They think they have it figured out then the buzz wears off ? I'll pray for all you pot heads that you get some brain cells back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paint/Drywall 11 min Skim_Coat 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,795
Any 3 Words 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 58
Enersys Favortism a BIG PROBLEM! 1 hr Big dong daddy 24
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Rocko Bender 42,651
roads today 2 hr Meee 13
Randy Harvey 2 hr Mark 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages