*** Attention Marijuana Smokers ***

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just a thought

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
When you buy that bag of smoke and sit down to enjoy it. After you pick the seeds out, don't toss them into an ashtray for the garbage.

Put them in a small bowl or cup or the bottom of a pop can and keep them until you have a small amount. Then on your next trip to town, toss them out the car window onto the side of the road so they can grow.

I guarantee you, if every Marijuana smoker tosses their seeds out this way the shit will be growing everywhere all across the state.

It matters not if the seeds are male or female in this adventure because the idea is to re-sow the country.

Just imagine driving along all the roads and seeing thousands of pot plants growing strong.

So please don't waste those seeds, toss them and let them grow!
Just a thought

San Diego, CA

#2 Mar 15, 2013
An remember, they mow 12 feet along the side so toss farther than that out beyond the mower.

Anywhere a mower don't go, flower beds pots on the curb, and along all roads. Anywhere that does not get mowed regularly need to be re-planted.

And finally.... Spread the word..........
what

Berea, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
your a stupid idiot..put a seed in your azz and watch it grow
Local

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
what wrote:
your a stupid idiot..put a seed in your azz and watch it grow
I would think a pot plant growing out of your ass would cause problems.
Or Not

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
When you consider buying a bag of a troublesome controlled substance whose minor merits fail to outweigh the logistical and legal consequences you might face for doing so, stop, take a look at what you're doing, and consider some other pastime that doesn't potentially entail a bunch of unnecessary hassle and bullshit, just so you can avoid coping with reality unaltered. I've tried it (and then some), and looking back with an unbiased eye, it's just wasn't that special.
Bone

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Don't listen to the uptight haters..I think it's a great idea!
Farmer Brown

San Diego, CA

#8 Mar 16, 2013
I have had a large bag of various seeds for sometime now, and thank you for offering a solution.

Great Idea!

Will begin sowing today! The timing is perfect.

This could be called a Beautify Kentucky Mission!!!
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
When you buy that bag of smoke and sit down to enjoy it. After you pick the seeds out, don't toss them into an ashtray for the garbage.
Put them in a small bowl or cup or the bottom of a pop can and keep them until you have a small amount. Then on your next trip to town, toss them out the car window onto the side of the road so they can grow.
I guarantee you, if every Marijuana smoker tosses their seeds out this way the shit will be growing everywhere all across the state.
It matters not if the seeds are male or female in this adventure because the idea is to re-sow the country.
Just imagine driving along all the roads and seeing thousands of pot plants growing strong.
So please don't waste those seeds, toss them and let them grow!
All potheads are losers. You are no exception.
Gatewood

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2013
I believe that at least three presidents have partaken in the forbidden herb.Obama,bush jr,and Clinton.
Medical Doctor

San Diego, CA

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
All potheads are losers. You are no exception.

You are very uninformed. I see your location is Frankfort? Could you be one of our uneducated elected officials that is purposely keeping a valuable resource away from those that need it.

Not to mention it's recreational uses who's effects are far better for the body then any alcohol. Non Addictive, not out of control like alcohol.

All you need to do is read any of the thousands upon thousands of valid uses for Marijuana to realize that you, responding on foolish emotion rather than the data, are making yourself look dumb.

Plus I suppose you just party with the wrong crowd. Last gathering of friends I was at, there were numerous Doctors, several Lawyers, and a couple elected people. Basically the losers you were speaking of I guess. All smoking the sweet smooth smoke of the Marijuana plant.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Medical Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very uninformed. I see your location is Frankfort? Could you be one of our uneducated elected officials that is purposely keeping a valuable resource away from those that need it.
Not to mention it's recreational uses who's effects are far better for the body then any alcohol. Non Addictive, not out of control like alcohol.
All you need to do is read any of the thousands upon thousands of valid uses for Marijuana to realize that you, responding on foolish emotion rather than the data, are making yourself look dumb.
Plus I suppose you just party with the wrong crowd. Last gathering of friends I was at, there were numerous Doctors, several Lawyers, and a couple elected people. Basically the losers you were speaking of I guess. All smoking the sweet smooth smoke of the Marijuana plant.
You're still a loser. Doesn't matter how much money you have or how much better you *think* you are than me, you are still a loser that can't function in life without a drug. ALL POTHEADS ARE LOSERS!

PS: You're an especially IGNORANT loser to think I'm a politician just because my location says "Frankfort". Wow, what an ignorant pot-smoking fool you are.
gigi

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a loser. Doesn't matter how much money you have or how much better you *think* you are than me, you are still a loser that can't function in life without a drug. ALL POTHEADS ARE LOSERS!
PS: You're an especially IGNORANT loser to think I'm a politician just because my location says "Frankfort". Wow, what an ignorant pot-smoking fool you are.
Very close-minded of you, do you drink, smoke cigarettes or use any prescription medications or over the counter? Doesn't matter how legal your drug of choice is, you are a hipocrite
Medical Doctor

San Diego, CA

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>

Please seek help and advise as you are embarrassing your poor Mother. I am sure she tried to do right by you. She cannot be blamed for your father running out and leaving you.

I am sure it is not too late to get help so you can lead a better life.
Anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Medical Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Please seek help and advise as you are embarrassing your poor Mother. I am sure she tried to do right by you. She cannot be blamed for your father running out and leaving you.

I can only pray I never have to shade the door of your practice!
BillT

Corbin, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
This is a nutty idea that could work. I would think it would cost nothing to do.

As for the fool that will never shade the door. He is a liar. If he stayed away for all pot smokers, he would have to live in a cave.
Anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2013
I am extremely thankful for drug testing! Thanks Ronald Regan!
my seeds

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2013
okay, but i'm also going to cross breed my plants with the mushrooms and the coca plant.
Retard

San Diego, CA

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Anttoneo wrote:
I am extremely thankful for drug testing! Thanks Ronald Regan!

Dude you gotta to be a retard. 99 percent of the drug test do not check for Marijuana as it is too common and not considered a drug.

And to have to grow up in a crack house with a mother farming out her ass and yours to boot. I feel sorry you received little education but remember you can always change.

I agree with you on the drug test issue. But to be forced to drug test you Mother just so you can go to be and not worry about the finger in your butt. I mean dude, that is only fair.

On a side note, you spelled Reagan wrong. Damn you must have been left out on a lot.
mike

Danville, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
An remember, they mow 12 feet along the side so toss farther than that out beyond the mower.
Anywhere a mower don't go, flower beds pots on the curb, and along all roads. Anywhere that does not get mowed regularly need to be re-planted.
And finally.... Spread the word..........
Marijuana is God's seed, they cant ever stop it from growing.... If God didnt want it here it would not be here.... just a thought for people to think about, even though I do not use it.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Medical Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please seek help and advise as you are embarrassing your poor Mother. I am sure she tried to do right by you. She cannot be blamed for your father running out and leaving you.
LOL I think its more like you're an embarrassment to your parents. ALL POT HEADS AND POT ADVOCATES ARE LOSERS! There is NO need for pot, either recreationally or medicinally. Anyone claiming they need it for medicinal use is only using it as an excuse to get high. You guys that go so out of your way to condone pot usage are hilariously clueless and I hope you die horrible painful deaths as soon as possible so the law abiding citizens don't have to keep paying for your ignorance and weakness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 min Jennifer Renee 42,488
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min another viewer 168,013
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr Gotta Be Clark Kent 1,818
Kristy Teater 1 hr Cold hearted also 4
q store` (Feb '11) 2 hr QVC girl 9
the jail 2 hr sheldon Cooper 9
Heating & Air Co 4 hr Preacher 7
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 7 hr Ace 8,350

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages