Hobby Lobby closed?
Crafter

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jul 2, 2012
So we drove by Hobby Lobby today... I haven't been in the store in awhile because it seemed to be going through some issues. Frame dept is really rude.. The really tall lady with glasses I call bird lady because she looks like a bird acts like she is better than everyone else ( why she is working for hobby lobby then beats me).
No one is ever in the fabric dept.... I just go to Joann's.
Then they only ever have 1 or 2 checkouts open with like 15 people in each line.

Soooo back to my original question... Did this pos business finally hit the can and just close already?
Crafter

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Forgot to mention- I did not see a sign by the road for it like I remember one being there. Also the sign on the building was gone....!
long lines low staff

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Crafter wrote:
So we drove by Hobby Lobby today... I haven't been in the store in awhile because it seemed to be going through some issues. Frame dept is really rude.. The really tall lady with glasses I call bird lady because she looks like a bird acts like she is better than everyone else ( why she is working for hobby lobby then beats me).
No one is ever in the fabric dept.... I just go to Joann's.
Then they only ever have 1 or 2 checkouts open with like 15 people in each line.
Soooo back to my original question... Did this pos business finally hit the can and just close already?
Hobby Lobby is still here. I agree with you that certain staff members are rude, but due to the large variety of supplies I continue to shop there. The lines are long and only a few checkout lanes are ever open. I had issues with one staff member and had to call the manager. My issue was dealt with and the staff member won't even look at me when I shop there. I also like Jo Ann's and the staff there are both polite and helpful.

The Hobby Lobby is not open on Sundays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kurt Estes? Nov 19 Centerville Mom 1
Tbk America (Feb '15) Nov 17 Wanda Doodat 8
Brian pieper Nov 17 Icequeen 2
News Indiana accident victim's father: 'We forgive you' Nov 17 GoD 2
Martha Fagan OB GYN @ Reid Nov 14 Hope 1
Question ? Nov 12 Bob 1
Stephanie Hillard Nov 8 Thad_Castle 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance