Big Drug Bust in Richmond

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Buster

Connersville, IN

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Why doesn't Richmond have a big drug bust like Connersville does. They post mug shot pictures on the front page of their local paper. They make sure they want to keep their town clean & post the felons for all to beware of. You make your bed, now lay in it. Just saying...and now for all the bashing on this post!
Go to FaceBook, search for Ruff Drug Task Force & look at all the photo's on their wall. They are proof of hard work in progress in their community. Nice...
Yep

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Buster wrote:
Why doesn't Richmond have a big drug bust like Connersville does. They post mug shot pictures on the front page of their local paper. They make sure they want to keep their town clean & post the felons for all to beware of. You make your bed, now lay in it. Just saying...and now for all the bashing on this post!
Go to FaceBook, search for Ruff Drug Task Force & look at all the photo's on their wall. They are proof of hard work in progress in their community. Nice...
Don't be a fool.....connerstucky is anything but clean. Look at the numbers, Richmond drops more dope dealers in an afternoon than connerstucky drops in a year. Richmond just doesn't feel the need to boast about their accomplishments.
connersville

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Connersville is a joke. They"ve got to brag about something. All the inbred idiots are out of work without visteon,lol.
I witness a dumbass

Seymour, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2011
connersville wrote:
Connersville is a joke. They"ve got to brag about something. All the inbred idiots are out of work without visteon,lol.
Your a dumba$$ most og the people that worked there doesnt live in Fayette county ya tard.
I witness a dumbass

Seymour, IN

#5 Jul 28, 2011
of
spellcheck

Connersville, IN

#6 Jul 29, 2011
I witness a dumbass wrote:
of
you mean don't? Wow you sound like Mr.Friendly that used to frequent Connersville topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must read post. Fantastic post I copied and pas... 15 min truthhurts 2
Luke Durbin 21 min truthhurts 4
Jerome Gray 21 min TAG 1
Where is that dumbass cpowell (Sep '09) 10 hr Kelly Banks 18
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 11 hr Miles 8
Does Gallagher live in Richmond now? (Dec '09) Sun rear view 35
Why I am leaving Richmond!!! Sun rear view 9
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web