Antioch officials to vote Aug. 15 on ...

Antioch officials to vote Aug. 15 on video gaming

There are 1 comment on the Lake County News-Sun story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Antioch officials to vote Aug. 15 on video gaming. In it, Lake County News-Sun reports that:

The state-sanctioned program for adults is expected to generate revenue for participating municipalities, as well as help fund state coffers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County News-Sun.

Truth Seeker

Palatine, IL

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Hope they do it. These suffering businesses in Antioch will dry up and Antioch will become a ghost town especially if the other neighboring towns allow it. Addiction my a**, that's just another lame excuse to not do something that will ultimately bring positive things to this area. More people are for it than against it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victim's family endorses plea deal for Antioch ... (Aug '11) Sat No where to hide 199
News Tiny Lakemoor gets big bucks from red-light cam... Aug 28 John 2
News Lakemoor to join drunk driving crackdown ahead ... Aug 28 blackorwhite 1
News Lakemoor to be on lookout for drunk drivers Hal... (Nov '14) Aug 28 blackorwhite 3
News Coyote warning issued to Fox Lake residents Aug 27 Roxiology 1
News Backyard Chickens: Coming Soon to a Suburb Nearby? (Sep '11) Aug 7 Bob 12
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Aug 5 Gotonetoo 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages